September 20, 2014 | 896 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love glossimers - but man, oh man are they expensive.
I can never remember the number/naming system either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by sunhoney

i just added 'happy' to my collection and love it! HG over romance in channels moisturizing lipstick line.. i have dry lips so these save me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Love this stuff! Wish I did not due to the price but I'am in love with the colors and the way they feel. I have 4 of them but my favorite color is Amour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

My fave lipgloss!! Favest ever!! I have twinkle, unity, & brilliance (peach gold shimmer, brown MLBB, & bubblegum light pink frost 80s shade)... All unique & different, luv them all!! I am going to get more of them tomorrow & I am so psyched!! Read a lot of reviews & researched so I hope the ones I want aren't DC or out of stock. Chanel is the ultimate in luxury. US$29.50 is a lot but omg worth every penny of it. Soooo addictive!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyLamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok.... Not as sticky as some of my other lip gloss's but overtime Ido feel that my lips become very dry and chapped from them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by hina1983

Chanel's Glossimer is some of the BEST lipgloss I have ever used. It comes in a really vast variety of shades and colors, and while its tacky enough to have shine/color, it isn't sticky or tacky like the MAC lipglass. I prefer to use it over a lip balm, so it feels even less sticky (I hate having sticky lips).

I tend to like this gloss in the sparkly colors, because they go on sheer and have a ridiculous amount of sparkle (exactly what I want)! I have so many colors (at least 15), so I can't name them all. My advice is if you like a color, get it because some do get discontinued.

None of these have a very long lasting color, and they are all sheer. So don't expect what you see in the tube to be what you see on your lips, and expect to reapply often. Especially if you eat or drink, these come right off! But you can expect a lot of shine, sparkle etc.! I highly recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by aliceinwonderland77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Expensive lip gloss, but soo worth it! This is my most favorite lip gloss ever. I like the texture, never sticky, very moisturizing, not overwhelming. Doesn't have any sugar sticky stuff that Lancome has..And little sparkles make lips look like they have more volume, very nice natural looking colors that stay on. 5 stars

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by beardpapa

I love, love, LOVE this product ! I have it in 105 (bright fuschia pink) and another deep brown shade (i forgot the number).

it has a lot of sparkle - which, being Indian, I love ! even if you don't have any makeup on, just one swipe of this will give your face a pop of colour instead of looking washed-out.

Initially it was just lying in my cupboard because I felt it was too loud for me - but I am so bored of the other lipglosses out there that I decided to wear this more. I definitely feel you may not find such glosses in other brands. IMO, its definitely worth buying this although being Chanel it is expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of my HG lip gloss formulas. The formula is gel-like, cushiony, and non-sticky on the whole (sticky enough for it to last a bit, but not so watery that it disappears in 15 minutes). No weird white goop in the corners/insides of your lips after it's been on your lips for a while. I do wish sometimes they would come out with more creamy shades (but then it wouldn't be "levres scintillantes" or "sparkling lips") or toned down the sparkle factor a bit, but the sparkles are never tacky or childish looking and there are a wide range of shades for everyone. It is horrendously expensive, and the packaging quality leaves something to be desired in comparison with other Chanel lip offerings (cheap plasticky containers that look banged up after a bit), but they are really great and all the colors are so nuanced and beautiful. I docked 1 lippie because the sparkles stay glued to your lips after the gloss has worn off and kind of migrates onto other things, but other than that, it is a near-perfect gloss formula for me - silky, moisturizing, and UNSCENTED/UNFLAVORED. If you love shimmering, complex shades of gloss that are equally beautiful alone or over other colors, give these a try.

For your reference I am NW20ish, neutral undertones, black hair and brown eyes. I loved: Wild Rose (MLBB mauvey-pink-rose with silver - used up like 2 tubes already), Astral (cellophane pink), Venus (hot pink with gold), Pink Pulsion (jellyish/translucent fuchsia-raspberry), Mica (ballet pink with blue, green, white gold and pink sparkles), Maline (white gold in a clear base) and Bagatelle (medium/bubblegum pink with gold) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by tarita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

these lip glosses are so luxurious! i always go back to a shimmery neutral pink color that i get tons of compliments on....but recently i picked up a brighter pink color and this is when i really noticed the difference. the texture is wonderful and the sparkle is sophisticated!