Smashbox Torch

on 1/3/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Thanks to the reviewer below cause I am looking for a brighter orange so I ordered Torch.
It is really bright orange! I like this colour a lot as I used to wear bright orange a few years ago... Not sure how I can get away with this now that I am older and my clothes are more serious and sombre.
It gives that look that is very popular with Hollywood starlets now, the punched by babies look / conjunctivitis eye makeup. (See this http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2012/02/emmy-rossum-steps-into-spring.html)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a muted rusty orange color, and I thought Torch would be just that. Instead it's more of a brighter orange that I had expected. I don't love it, it is just ok. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 7/31/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first ever smashbox product. I loved the colour in the pan & I must say, Ive had it for some time however I never think to use it. Its described as a burnt orange with shimmer & id say thats pretty spot on colour description.
Ive only every swatched this, never actually used it for a look. Pity!

on 2/21/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is a beautiful eyeshadow color. From the website: "Burnt orange with golden shimmer" is the description. On my nc37-40 skin, it looks like a golden, bronzy yellow-orange and the shimmer is very subtle so I can wear it during the day. It's a nice summer and/or fall color that brightens up my warm complexion. The texture is very smooth and glides on easily and blends nicely. It is roughly the size of a MAC single eyeshadow but a bit more expensive @ $16 a pop. Very pigmented and rivals MAC's eyeshadows in color pay-off. Lasts all day under a good shadow primer.

on 6/23/2009 9:09:00 PM

Torch is described as a burnt orange with golden shimmer. This eye shadow is sooo creamy and velvety feeling. It feels like silk gliding on your lids. It lasted all day over TFSI and is highly pigmented. This is my first shadow from Smashbox, and I will definitely try more.