October 24, 2014 | 1623 users online

Palettes - Z Palette-Large

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

Before I start, I should note that I have the 4U palette, which appears to be available only at Beautylish, at least currently, for $18.50. I purchased the z palette due to countless reviews of the Inglot freedom system palette that said to avoid it because the shadows are difficult to remove. So even though I could not find anywhere how many Inglot eyeshadows (or MAC eyeshadows, makeup geek, etc.) my palette would hold, I initially bought 6 Inglot shadows, a weird number, but I thought I'd have more than enough room. I did, but the case itself is kind of crappy--it's just cardboard and it's difficult to keep the lid open, and when it's closed, it isn't very secure. Then I purchased 4 more eyeshadows, and they didn't seem to fit. So I turned the eyeshadows a different way, and only 8 shadows fit in the case. Now what? Now I'm waiting for the freedom system 10 pan palette and I put two eyeshadows back into the boxes. If I can ever get the makeup geek eyeshadows I want (they are never in stock), I will use the z palette for those.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this a few months ago to get rid of all my single es and smaller palettes, it does what I wanted it for but I find the quality very poor, mines the dome style palette it's a plain black design which doesn't bother me but parts of it came unstuck weeks after I got it I've had to glue it back together myself on more than one occasion and the magnets aren't much good either I went and got my own from a crafts shop. For the price and what I received I won't buy this again ill be looking at other custom palettes avaliable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Kacyn1111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love z palettes! They are very well made! I have 5 of them and they have helped me save so much room by getting rid of All my single shadows and quads. Check out my YouTube to see them in action www.youtube.com/kacyn1111

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Bmoffatt85

LOVE my Zpalettes. It has helped free up so much space, and gives me the freedom to customize my looks into one location. It does cost a little more than some of the other palettes but the others in my opinion are not of the same quality as the Z palette. They have either broken at the hinges or the magnets sucked and caused my shadow to break. So if your trying to decide if it's worth the extra money, it is!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by slauga89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love my Z palettes! Got one in large zebra print and large in damaskus print. So Awesome! I am definitely going to order some more, they are a great space saver and are sturdy and so pretty to look at. I highly recommend these palettes!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by tiffymick22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I currently have the dome z palette for my msf and mineralize blushes and it is absolutely perfect! Everything stays super organized and I will continue to purchase these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by tdm72

I have 3 Z Palettes and I love them so much! I depotted all my MAC and Urban Decay Shadows. They are so convenient and take up less space.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Millcase

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So helpful. I wish I had dozens of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by danzigspice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The are great! Sturdy and perfect for depotting those clunky eyeshadow sets. I love the leopard print design the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by leahproebstel

Love these palettes! Great for organising those single eyeshadows and blushes :D