Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish

3.4

Water, Alcohol Denat, PVP, Polyhydrostearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Poloxamer 407, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropyl Butamide, Gluconolactone, Fragrance.

on 6/3/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this!! It helps control my oily skin and keep my makeup in place all day long!! Everyone with oily skin needs this in their life!! I'm on my 4th bottle I purchase the large set of both setting & primer sprays and I can't live without them! NEVER! Way better than model in a bottle & UD, & this is actually the OG of them all & the best!!

PS. Skindinavia ALWAYS has 20% off OR free shipping codes!!

on 4/29/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay so I'm aware that products don't work for everyone but I'm very surprised this has so many good reviews. Personally I hate this product so much. Usually I use Urban Decay De Slick which is good at controlling shine (for about 7-8 hours) on my skin and keeping my foundation on. However I heard this was better than Urban Decay and wanted to give it a try. So I did my usual routine of washing my face, applying Nivea oil free moisturizing day cream, MAC oil control around my nose, NO7 primer and Stay Matte foundation, setting it all with Smashbox powder and then applying Skindinavia setting spray as instructed on the bottle. I then waited for it to dry and applied MAC blot powder on the T zone. Now usually this routine with Urban Decay setting sprays works well for 7-8 hours which to me is very good. Skindinavia claims to work for up to 16 hours however when I used it with my routine within 2 hours I was super oily and the foundation was melting off my nose and chin. It wasn't a good look and I was shocked tbh because I hadn't experienced foundation meltdown ever since I started using Urban Decay. My face also felt really gross and oily even after blotting with blotting sheets. After this bad experience I thought I'd try a different primer and give it another go but the same thing happened again the next day. I also think the product made my skin more oily because after using it for around a week I started to wake up with super oily skin which is something which never happens usually ew.
Personally I'm sticking to Urban Decay De Slick. Funny thing is that on the back of Urban Decay De Slick it says Skindivina makes it so it must be a different formula.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this and the primer that accompanies this but it does nothing. I still get oily and my makeup breaks up from the oil in no time. Its like i didn't even spray anything. Ive tried using a little and a lot. No results. :(

on 12/10/2014 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried them all ... but Skindinavia's Makeup Up Finishing Spray - Oil Control is the only one that really keeps me looking matte all day. No sticky feel or stiffness like other brands. It has a nice mist going on which feels amazing! Try this ... you will love it. I have also tried their Bridal, which I like a lot too. Now they sell an 8 oz size!!!!

on 12/2/2014 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well i find this not very efficient spray, because it does not really control my oil at least not more than 3 hours (my face is super oily everywhere not only on T-Zone) but i do find this is a perfect match if i pair it with a mattifying primer & matte foundation, if i didn't use a primer or matte foundation, then it's not working well. For daily i usually wore it with a BB cream or tinted moisturizer, which none of that products were built for mattifying my face, so i tends to get super oily after 3 hours (indoor, never tried it outdoor). Maybe if i runs out i will not repurchase, will be trying another oil control spray, but this will be my backup plan when nothing works

on 11/13/2014 9:38:00 AM

The above picture is fraudulent submitted by a competitor. Whoever submitted it should be ashamed of themselves. We have retailed this product for 6 years in LA. Never a complaint and it's used by some of the most respected MUA's in the world. It is also CERTIFIED hypoallergenic.

on 11/10/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Regarding above picture: I've used Skindinavia Finish Spray for over 2 years now and haven't noticed oxidation on my liquid foundation, I use Maybelline FitMe. I also have sensitive skin and certain products cause redness, but i've been using this on a daily basis with no dryness or redness. It's definitely worth trying for sensitive skin, long wear makeup an no touch ups throughout the day!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have been using this setting spray for about a week now and I really love it!
I have used it with their new No Glow spray primer and also milk of magnesia and I definitely noticed my makeup lasting longer. I have VERY oily, oily skin so this was incredible.

Very impressed.

on 3/24/2014 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This spray does keep my smile lines from creasing.. That's about it.. It oxidizes my makeup.. And I am on my 4th bottle now.. This last bottle being one that the company sent to me as I had complaints about the nozzle in every other bottle.. Is it just me or does anyone else's bottle after using it a few times create a harsh line of spray as appose to a most? EVERY bottle did this to me and one day I looked nice and sprayed it and the line of spray came out so harsh it made my mascara run and everything.. Will be trying something different after this bottle.. But as for the purpose of what it is suppose to do it did work. Just hate the damn nozzle!

on 8/27/2013 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been wearing makeup since a freshman in high school and for four miserable years, I was always super oily and super cakey at school. Better late than never, the summer after I graduated, I found out about this skindinavia no more shine spray on YouTube. Lots of beauty gurus had different opinions on this spray, either it was super amazing or super horrible. I decided since its summer now, the weather is going to be at least high 80s, low 90s, that I should just give this product a try even though I was so skeptical because everything I tried always let me down....
Before this spray, my face was literally dripping off after 1 hour of applying it. I have acne oily skin, so all my acne bumps would eventually pop out from my makeup. My WHOLE face was oily, but especially my T zone. This happened in the winter as well. I figured it was probably the foundation. I began experimenting with different foundations(I always use liquid underneath powder). I used drugstore to high end liquid foundations but still, it didnt help.
Now using this spray, I wish I would've found it before high school so I wouldn't be a oily pan all those years.
Either go big or go home, so I went on eBay and got the 8oz bottle for ~$40? But let me tell you about this miracle product ! I'm so glad I ordered this spray at the beginning when summer barely started because it would've been a real mess if I hadn't.

Here's how I use it:
Spray it on after I put on my acne cream.
Let that dry, do my daily makeup and spray it after my makeup is all done.
During the day I would touch up my face by blotting some oils off and spritz a little bit more on my face.
I usually spray 4-5 times, making sure that it completely covered my whole face especially my T zone. Yeah... I spray a lot, I probably can use up my whole 8oz bottle in 6 months );
But regardless, it doesn't make my face completely matte. It makes my face look soft and it does not irritate my acne prone skin whatsoever. This product saved my life, whenever I forgot to spray it, I feel like my face is about to fall apart. I spray it under and over everything, drug store BB creams& foundations/ high end tinted moisturizer &foundations. It works well with everything. It even holds my eyeshadows in place and doesn't let it crease.
I often go clubbing/ parties/ raves, where lots of jumping and sweating is involved, but at the end of the night, my face still looks flawless like I have a fresh face of makeup on.

So if you have oily oily skin, try this product out. Super happy with this product, currently on my 2nd 8oz bottle and my 3rd 4oz bottle (touch ups during the day). So 3 lippies for the price, but 5 lippies for the product. I would give 100 lippies for it, if its possible!