October 22, 2014 | 2005 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Deep Moisture Butter Cream Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good hand cream for the price. I think i got it for 3.99 at TJ Maxx. It smells like buttercream but is not overwhelming. It is not greasy, it absorbs fast. It leaves a slightly waxy coating on my hands but not very noticeable. I like the flip cap on the packaging because that way the lid will not get lost as it does with some hand creams that have a small screw on cap. You do not need much of this to moisturize hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Downtownapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The hand cream leaves your hands super soft. It is not greasy or sticky. Small package, very convenient to carry around. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by DonnaLou

This is a really good deep moisturizer hand cream. I love the Butter Cream scent. The only problem I am having with it is finding more of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by clearady

First off, I've tried at least twenty different hand creams. I'm always looking for the best in every category...hair conditioners to facial cleansers to body scrubs. My motto is only the best, leave the rest. Quality means everything, price tags are secondary.
Now onto the hand cream...This thing is a true gem.
Perhaps the only Neutrogena product I've tried that blew me away. I wasn't expecting a lot from this (I was expecting a miracle from their Norwegian one--which wasn't holy grail material at all) and I picked this up on a whim from my local Target. I was disappointed when I realized that it was the Norwegian one, because that was the one I was intending to buy.

However, this one is better than the Norwegian one in so many ways, but let me start of with ONE: the price. Four dollars for 2 fluid oz (cheaper than the infamous Norwegian version). At first I thought that was high. But no, not so with hand creams, a little goes a long way and the people that sell these products know that the hands show the most signs of aging. So they've perhaps got a captive audience and they can drive the price to as much as forty dollars for the same mere 2 fl oz. This is a veritable bargain compared to the pricier ones I've tried. Perhaps, the cheapest hand cream I will keep around...which brings it to the second point being...

TWO: i can use it however much i want with no remorse, seeing the price tag. Which makes it holy grail (as a college student) right now, and it encourages me to use it all the time.

THREE: Thirdly, the scent. It's to die for, makes me love using it even more. Can't quite describe it, but definitely heavenly. Just flip the cap at your local store, and if that doesn't sell you...

FOUR: The superior moisture it provides should!

If you want anything more from a $4 hand cream, you'd be insane.
This one will always be a staple for me, and it's passed every test i put it to.
Don't let this jewel slip by you!

(on a side not, aveda's hand relief and l'occitane's shea hand cream come in close to this, but the price separates it from the pack)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by stingrae1625

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on a whim because nothing seemed to be working for me lately, with the New England winter weather taking a serious toll on my skin. This is the BEST hand cream I think I've ever used. HG status for sure. I could do without the dessert scent, but it wears off pretty quickly and it beats the hell out of those cloying nasty lotion scents that seem to be ever-present in the other hand lotions on the market. It's a nice, thick texture that moisturizes unbelievably well and lasts through several soapy hand washes, although doesn't feel greasy at all. It's kind of miraculous how it does that. It sinks in fast and leaves a "sealed" feeling to your hands (probably the petroleum) but leaves no stickiness or oiliness. LOVE LOVE LOVE. My only wish is that it was slightly less expensive, although I LOVE the tiny size because it fits easily in my purse. I'll continue to repurchase and may even try the body version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful hand cream that is very rich and creamy without being greasy. It absorbs quickly and lasts for hours, and smells like a dream. ADORE this! The tube is kinda dinky at 2 oz though.