Eyeko Glitter liquid eyeliner

2.8

on 4/28/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

The mini eyeliner kit: simple packaging, cute and mini and perfect to throw in your bag, loved that it came in black, blue and brown. HATE the product. Wow, for something as expensive as these, they should last but they don't! My Maybelline and Revlon eyeliners have superior lasting power. My Lancome Artliner is my HG as of now. I loved the hard pointed tip which was great for creating precise lines but it literally would smudge and come off within 15 minutes. NOT KIDDING. I tried on 2 different occassions because I loved the blue eyeliner so much but before I was even done getting ready, my eyeliner was arleady on the top of my lid and smudging. SO disappointed.

on 8/30/2012 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner. I got it from Sephora and it is not a glitter eyeliner its basic black. My only dislike is the felt tip is so long but it doesnt subtract from the product.

on 12/19/2009 9:20:00 PM

I got this eyeliner as a free gift, I wouldn't have thaught about buying it, as I'm not a fan of glittery make up
But how I was mistaken.

I've got it for a week now, whore it a couple of times, and I've never had so much compliments about my make up. I absolutely love it.
It's a little watery, so let it dry for about 15 seconds. It didn't came into my eyes yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if that will happen in the future.. so be carefull when putting it on.

little tip: It looks really good together with the minty fat balm on my lips & cheeks.

on 6/22/2009 8:35:00 PM

I either really like Eyeko products or I don't.
Unfortunately this is in the don't like category.
I do not like this eyeliner at all.
It is suppose to be a gel but its very watery, on application I could feel it going into my eyes, clumping in the tear ducts and ending up all over my undereye area.
Trying to remove it just spread the glitter and I was fast starting to look like a disco ball.
The glitter doesn't stay put where you want it but ends up everywhere and then stays put when you try to take it off.
I wore this last night and woke up with red irritated eyes this morning because the glitter had gotten into my eyes.
Very disappointed with this product and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
I don't think glitter in your eyeball is a very healthy or safe idea.