November 23, 2014 | 971 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Le Rouge Absolu - Luxe

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by allausmle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not worth the price at all. Lasts 30 minutes at the most. Cheap looking frost. Bad smell and taste. Nothing that would justify the price AT ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 6:29:00 AM More reviews by robertredford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick and have no idea why I haven't reviewed it. It's the only lipstick that I have gone through multiple tubes of. Just a beautiful color. Has some frost but not over the top flecks of glitter. The color is a perfect blend of a little bit o' everything.. pink, beige, bronze, brown.. makes for a great neutral. I use it with MAC's Buff blush and am free to do anything with my eyes. Also, this shade makes your teeth look super white. Great color, especially for redheads that have a hard time with pulling too much pink, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Amazing color! it looks kind of ugly in the tube, really copper/orange but when you put it on it is absolutely gorgeous pinkish brown with golden shimmer. This is my favorite color to wear when I am going for a natural look, it really brightens up my pale face. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Jassmin

This is my all-time favorite lipstick. It is $26 per tube, so it is pricey. However, I have yet to find a color/formula that even comes close to comparing. It lasts me for over a year, so I figure that it is worth the price. I can't even explain how well this works for me. It doesn't matter what color makeup I use or clothes I wear, because it looks great with anything. It is extremely versatile. I would be crushed if Lancome ever discontinued this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by SnapesLove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very pretty color for summer, Luxe is a shimmery medium coppery pink with brown undertones, making it a decent neutral. It is a bit of a frost, but not over-the-top. Feels good on, and I can apply it without a mirror. I gave only 4 lippies because, although it says it has an SPF 15 sunscreen, Paula Begoun's ("The Cosmetics Cop") review states that this does not have enough of the pertinent sunscreen ingredients to make it a good SPF protectant. At least it has SOMETHING in that regard, as opposed to others that have nothing, so I will use it anyway, but I do wish the sunscreen were adequate in it, as this line offers some great colors. Luxe is one of my faves. I bought the last two in stock at our local Gottschalk's, which is going out of business, so yes, I would repurchase LOL.