April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Mireille85

I love this product!!! My favourite eye makeup remover I've been using it for 4 years now and I always repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a second time purchase for me, which because of my fondness for trying new product, is highly unusual, but I couldn't resist the sale price at Walmart, so I bought two new bottles. I have to say that my earllier first bottle garnered a five star rating. I didn't find it at all greasy and removed gunky eyemakeup like a breeze without causing any eye irritation. The brand is No Tears Johnson & Johnson, who also make the Neutrogena eyemakeup remover which is equally as good but slightly higher priced. This second bottle is greasier than I remember the first being and I'm not sure they reformulated or it's just the batch that I got. Nevertheless, this eyemakeup remover can stand on par with Lancome's Bifacil and my Shiseido along with a host of other high end other eyemakeup removers I've used for a small fraction of the cost. I do not feel the least bit guilty using it generously soaked onto my cotton balls for easy removal of heavy, but not waterproof eyemakeup and I've decanted my entire purple bottle into my empty Shiseido one for looks. ;) For a less oily feeling, ensure the bottle is very well shaken up prior to applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

This is a perfect example of where you don't have to spend a lot to get a really great product. This simple eye makeup remover is gentle, not too oily, and does a really good job of removing waterproof eye makeup. I have combination oily skin and I need to use waterproof mascara/eyeliner to prevent smudging, this means that I have to use oil based removers to get everything off. Oil based removers are always very oily and irritate my eyes. This one doesn't, it's completely tear free and does a fantastic job of clearing everything off my eyes - foundation, press powder, eye shadow, waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its the FOAM, baby! A fantastic "Bioderma type" watery formula, what makes this even better than that is the foaming nozzle. Foaming makes it lighter and you waste far less product so lasts longer too. Never hurts my contacts . I apply all over my face and eyes to remove makeup, then wipe off . Have repurchased several times because nothing works better at this price point.If woman are not be aware of this product,aimed at a younger demographic ,shop around ladies for this super product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by catherinegosselin

I actually hate this product. It claims to be oil free but it definitely isn't! When you don't use it, you can clearly see the water and the oil separated, which is really gross. It leaves a greasy residue behind that I really don't like, so I always have to go over with a clean wipe, which is a waste of wipes. It removes makeup just fine but I know there's something just as good on the market that doesn't have all that oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by pixelmignon

This is the first time I find a product that works as well as Lancome's Bi-Facil. And it's for a fraction of the price I'm used to paying! Sure, the bottle isn't as fancy but I'm considering transferring the contents to my almost empty Bi-facil bottle! I only use water proof mascara because my lashes are thick but straight, waterproof mascara will "fixate" the curl. This product takes it all out in one swipe and it doesn't irritate the delicate skin around the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by mnich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent at removing eye make-up- the only downside is that this product is oily/greasier than I am used to. Will probably return to using my cleansing water but would repurchase this if I needed something stronger for removing dark eye make-up easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sadly, this stuff didn't really work for me. Even non-waterproof mascara took forever (plus multitudes of cotton rounds and scrubbing) to take off. Hardly touched waterproof mascara. I switched to Neutrogena's eye makeup remover and it works a little better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by elles143

I bought this is a cheap alternative to try. I normally use clinique but this was on sale for only $4 so I figure I didn't really have much to lose. I found it to be too greasy without actually removing my mascara (which is not waterproof) and eyeliner without scrubbing for a good while.

I haven't tried this one on drugstore eye makeup so maybe it is suitable for removing it on those types but I found it lacking to remove my Diorshow mascara. I do use it to cleanup during makeup application so not all is lost.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only eye makeup remover I will ever use again! :) I shake it & pour a little on a cotton round and it completely takes off all my eye makeup in like 2 seconds! It works so fast & so well, I just don't like how it's so oily and it kinda gets on the bottle but other than that I LOVE IT! <3