October 1, 2014 | 1849 users online

Eye Shadow - Chanel - Les 4 Ombres Quad Murano

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Love this quad for a nice smoky eye. Colours in quads for smoky eyes can be very dark sometimes and with my light skintone I could end up looking like a panda with the darker quads. Not the case with this. Loving the light greys , very easy to meld them together on the eye ( I use a chanel blender brush and flat brush ) and they have great staying power too. Get at least eight hours on a night out wearing these.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by nadiastan

I love the colours because the shades are beautiful and they are 4 colours that I use often however I find that it does not show up at ALL unless I put many layers on or I use a good primer over my whole lid. I don't find it very pigmented at all, on the contrary I find it almost like loose powder. But with a good primer, it works perfect for a smoky eye or with minimal black and silver to create a very pretty look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MaryBulychev

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just today decided to try my tester Chanel-Murano eyeshadows on. Needless to say that I'm just crazy about this cute Muranos! All 4 of these eyeshadows (dark grey colour with a bit greenish undertone, then pale, delicate rose-beige, after that marvelous back teal and pale grey silver - they all have a shimmer) they are highly pigmented (on my eyes as you can see above I've used a dry method, and put them on an eye pencil base in black-teal colour), glide on and blend easily, really lovely colors (IMHO! ;-). It's rather (or even more than-) pricely product, but in the same time it's pretty good, and I'm just fond of this colour selection. Good staying power. No allergy. So, for now - highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect quad for a smokey eye look. I use it at night for a va-va-voom effect. I have brown eyes and the teal green colors do wonders to my face. It's pigmented and it's definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by EmHimes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I waited so long to buy this. This is an amazing set of colors. I use it for a smokey eye look. The darkest color is a black with golden green shimmer. There is a pink shade, a medium to light gray and a white gray. I love the smokey eye look but sometimes 'matte black' is to much and dramatic. This set is unbelievable for the smokey look that has the same effect but most as hard. I can't say enough about how pretty the colors are. I think this would work for almost all cool toned gals and neutral enough to work for warmer tones as well. The individual colors alone are nice, making this a set you would reach for more so then others.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome quad, the colors are just wonderful. There are 3 shades of teal, a light silver teal, a medium gray tone teal, deep teal and a champagne pink. I love the smokey eye look I can create with a pop of color. There is so much versatility to this quad without being OTT as said in a previous review. The pigmentation is great and the texture of the shadows is very smooth...not powdery at all. Highly recommended!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my how I love this quad. I usually stick with neutrals these days, but murano is great for a colorful eye that isn't ridiculously loud or distracting. I am NW25 and cool/neutral olive. The deepest shade is the most beautiful shade of teal and using it wet brings out the microshimmer. There is no glitter in this quad and used together the shades create a lovely understated smoky eye that is different than the typical gray/black or brown. Great quality and pigmentation. I am able to use all four of the colors which is a must when a product costs as much as Chanel items.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Shiva13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I have cool skin tone and eye colour, I was sceptical about most green eye shadows. But Murano is different. It is (in my limited experience) made of unique shades of green, which suit my cool tone perfectly. The quality is great too. Since I recently paid a small fortune for the new Enigma quad, I believe I am developing a Chanel addiction.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by wanos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't love it. Colours were lovely but only when I watch them. If I applied it, my eyes were just like simple glitterballs. There were hardly any traces of the pink shade, light green was also just about glitters. The only useable colours were the medium and dark green, they really showed up as what I saw in the case. And the lasting power...pff, it's not worth to mention, even with primer! Unfortunately it was a huge disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by mvollmar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this after the makeup artist/SA at Macy's put this on me. The colors are great. It has a grey that I would not have considered wearing on my own. The light blue-green color is good as an accent color along the end of the upper lid. It also has a darker metallic grey that can be used in the corners of the eye and along the lids as an liner. The highlight color is a soft pink, which is very pretty. The colors supposedly were inspired by the annual Carnivale in Venice. Very silvery and and soft. I would recommend this as one time purchase as you get enough that one might be tired of the colors by the time the quad is empty and it is very expensive. Great for blue or green eyes because the colors accent these shades.