The Body Shop natures minerals bronzing powder

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/31/2012 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i LOVE LOVE LOVEE this bronzer! it looked so glowy and natural and pretty on my tan indian skin and the colour wasnt to dark or light (as many are) and even as a blush is so pretty

on 4/1/2012 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

It was nice and natural gave me a healthy glow but sadly broke me out in tiny cystic acne in my temples and cheeks.

on 4/4/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i really like this bronzer, one of the few bronzers that actually look good on me. I have tan indian skin tone and this is great on me. not too shimmery yet has enough shimmer to add a nice glow. defintly worth buying. i did try brush on beads bronzer but this one is better for darker skin coz it actualy shows. so ladies with darker skin tones, should get this one.

on 1/14/2011 11:18:00 AM

Have this in no.1 and absolutely love it. The MUA at my local TBS showed me how to use it with a small kabuki brush and it works like a charm. It looks a bit shimmery in the package but on the skin it's almost matte and can be used for contouring (actually, that's what the MUA did on me, not bronzing). Easy to do a light bronzing/shading effect and easy to build up if necessary. Good staying power (especially if buffed into the skin with the kabuki), lovely no-orange tinge colour. Like the packaging too, it has a mesh instead of the standard sifter, way better that way I think!

on 7/3/2010 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The lighter one (No. 1) is a great match for my NC 43-45 skin tone without too much of a bronzing effect...No. 2 creates a more bronze tone. Nonetheless, it's a great bronzing powder with very light, buildable coverage. Compliments ANY foundation I am wearing by adding richness/color to my skin, especially since I tan so easily in the summer, and some of my foundations look ashy on me. This bronzer does not contain any ashy-looking ingredients, and adds a glow!

I just wish, like with all other mineral makeup/loose powder, that the packaging was less messy!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this bronzer in shade #1 Warm Sandstone and I love it! It's perfect for my skintone when I'm pale or tanned! I apply it with The Body Shop's Bronzing Brush and it's a match made in heaven! It easily blends if I happen to use too much and gives a slight shimmer which it lovely. It also helped to disguise my redness and stayed all day. I loved this product and will definitely keep on buying it even in winter, to give myself that 'sun-kissed' look.

on 8/7/2009 12:35:00 AM

I loved this bronzer. It comes in two shades and i bought #2 which i believe is the darker one. Im an NC30 and this wears nicely and isn't fake looking at all. It has just a hint of shimmer...but doesnt show through much on the skin. It just makes it look more luminous and really pretty. It feels good on the skin and it blends well and just goves the perfect glow. And on top of that its natural!

on 6/20/2009 11:49:00 PM

So, I am in love with the regular make-up line's matte bronzer. I've switched to using mineral make-up in my attempt to limit parabens, which is the only reason I stopped using the regular (color #1) bronzer. I have been pleasantly surprised.

I used the BE mineral make-up foundation and warmth, and I hated both. But this bronzer is really wonderful. It is so natural-looking, fresh without being shimmery, really surprising. Not heavy or cakey. No fake-baking color finish. No settling into my fine lines.

It comes in two colors, and I use the #1. I'm pale with pink undertones. I highly recommend, but will update should I change my mind. I've only been using in consistently for a few weeks now. But so far, so good... I've gotten so many compliments on my skin lately.

Popular Bronzers