July 31, 2014 | 2047 users online

Styling Products - Graham Webb - Thick Infusion Weightless Body Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Chanthavongsy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not easily wowed by hair products that promise more body, but this one actually delivers. You can use it multiple times a day without making your hair all sticky like hairsprays do. It gives my extremely thin hair great volume and a nice bit of texture. It smells pretty good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Bascom

this spray does infact infuse thickness to my fine hair. i spray it on my roots after i get out of the shower and put my hair up until dry(blowdrying dries my hair out) and it looks really full and healthy! :) This stuff is pretty great, and lasts a while! buy,buy,buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this with the Thick Infusion shampoo. I received the shampoo first and used it with Jonathan Frieda volumizing spray. It was good but not great. When I received the Graham Webb spray there was definitely a big difference in hair volume. I have baby-fine medium length straight hair. This spray gave great volume but I don't know if the combination with the shampoo matters or not- but the shampoo is good so I will continue to use them together. I agree with the reviewer about using too much- go light to medium with application- too much just makes dry sticky artificial looking hair. I have only used it a few times so I don't know if my hair will "get used to it" over time. But definitely a keeper so far. Scent is OK but not the biggest attraction. Spray can is metal so how will I know it's almost running out and I need to get more?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Cincy_Gal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really, really like this product. Thick Infusion Weightless Body Spray is a very fine mist that you can apply to hair either wet or dry. I've used it both ways and they both work great at giving some really decent volume. My only warning would be that you should be sure not to use too much at once. I have very fine, very straight hair and using too much leaves my hair feeling dry and gross. Otherwise, it impressed me , which is very hard to do because my hair is not easy to work with in trying to achieve volume! It is expensive, so I only use it on weekends or special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by emiliefair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. You can spray it on wet or dry and it gives you tons of volume. I have had to repurchase several times and I almost never repurchase any hair product. It will give you huge hair if you put too much on so keep it off your bangs. The spray bottle is great, it is a very fine mist. Do not confuse this with the Thick Infusion Root Lifter Spray, which comes in a larger bottle and is ok but nothing special. I have used every volume product out there and this is the best for me. The smell isn't great, a little floral, but it fades very quickly. It is expensive and I use a lot of it, but it is worth the price.