March 2, 2015 | 1720 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2015 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Kenbeauty

I like a full coverage foundation, and with a bit of concealer on flaws and some powder to set my face, I achieve a flawless full coverage look. I don't like that it doesn't come with a pump, but this is such an amazing product that it doesn't bother me as much. The shade range could be better, I have fair skin and even the lightest shades in the range are quite orangey, but I do love this foundation it's my HG and I'm onto my 4th bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2015 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kaodorite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product. It goes on smoothly and blends into my skintone really well. And it's staying power is amazing. Ive used it in really hot and humid climates and even without primer it stays on for hours - even if you are sweating profusely. I definitely think it would stay 24hours if you lived in a cold dry climate. I easily break out in pimples and it isn't too oily for my skin either so I don't break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2015 4:45:00 PM More reviews by jillianpozniak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have very oily acne prone skin and I have been wearing foundation for years and finally found an inexpensive one that works for me! It doesn't make me break out, it has great coverage and it lasts all day. Only downside is limited color selection.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2015 1:20:00 PM More reviews by laurahbg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is of the Maybelline SuperStay foundation in 005.

The foundation is reasonably thick and sets very quickly, so you have to work fast. It smells somewhat like plastic and feels greasy and a little mask-like, even with only a thin application.

Whilst it does last all day, the makeup quickly turns shiny and oxidises within 20minutes (even with primer, powder etc) and leaves my face bright orange. I kept it to use in case my current makeup runs out, and every now and then I give it another chance, the outcome is always the same: I leave the house looking like a tangerine.
Perhaps the darker shades perform better, but I would definitely not recommend this foundation to anyone with pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2015 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lindeebaybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is EVERYTHING to me. I had first tried this out about 3 years ago and I didn't like it because I felt it was too light (I tanned A LOT). I started using Revlon ColorStay the past year and a half and I've absolutely adored it. But I do NOT adore the price.
I was looking through my abandoned makeup drawer one day and found this (from 3 years ago. Gross?) I mean, I've heard makeup has expiration dates, but I've been using up my bottle (that was hardly ever touched) for the past 2 weeks now and I haven't broke out. It works WONDERFULLY! I'm pretty yellow undertoned-combination skin, and Nude is the most perfect foundation match for me out of any foundations I have tried.
If you're more on the warm-toned-skin-shades, give this foundation a try! But DON'T just look at the color of the bottle. Also, it gives a beautiful, natural finish. There is NOTHING cakey or matte or dewy about it. It just looks like your skin but better!
My only downside is the packaging. It tends to get messy and pours out more than wanted and gets the inside of the cap cakey, but other than that, it's a go-to foundation for me. And I definitely like this one over Revlon ColorStay!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2015 12:45:00 PM More reviews by rockprincess1996

This looks light in the bottle, then you go to put it on and its SUPER orange, and I got the lightest shade. Granted, I am very pale. But still it shouldn't be orange like this. Its also very thick. I feel like every time I've used maybelline products my face looked orange. I'm wearing it today as I type this looking like an oompa loompa. NOT a cute look at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:02:00 AM More reviews by caribbeangeisha

I'm in love with this foundation! It loves my sensitive and dry skin type, while it is not a 24 hour makeup, really, who wants to have makeup for so long into their skin? I usually put my makeup very early in the morning, and when I come back from work it is still there! I live in a humid climate (Puerto Rico) and lasts through sun, and even a mild rain, No kidding! the finish is not completely matte, but I would not describe it as satin either, it is just beautiful and natural medium coverage. I use shade 50 which is nude with a strong yellow undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 2:26:00 AM More reviews by BlueSeaHorse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I always get compliments when using this foundation. Has great coverage, looks natural, makes your skin look healthy and it doesn't get cakey. I either set it up with a Revlon powder or the physician formula glowing powder and my skin looks like a porcelain doll.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Nina2203

Mi tono es el "nude", en el momento que me aplico la base, la cobertura es alta pero a medida que pasa el tiempo la base de va cuarteando. Definitivamente no dura 24 horas.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVED THIS STUFF!!!! This has become one of my favorite foundations. It has a nice semi matte finish once it has set, no fragrance, it blends in smoothly and has great coverage! I like this better than Revlon Colorstay because it has a thinner consistency compared to the Revlon one (but compared to other foundations it is thick) I also found it didny look cakey on the face like the Revlon one. It has great staying power I wear it to school and it looks great after a 8 hour day. Will definitely repurchase!