September 20, 2014 | 1880 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Hoverton

I was so disappointed in this product. I was hoping it would be similar to my Revlon CS but look a little bit more natural. Nope... pretty much looked worse...
First of all, it made my poors look HUGE (and this is rarely a problem I usually have)
Second, it oxidized like CRAZY!
Third, it made me break out into a pizza face
FOURTH, it transferred to clothing worse than any makeup I have ever tried. I had to leave because the packaging says "doesn't transfer"!

I tried several different times and used different ways to apply it, but I had the same problem every time. I would normally give a product I didn't like to a friend, but I ended up throwing this away. I did not want anyone else to endure the after effects of this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Kristenee06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation thinking it would give full coverage without over drying my skin as it said it was for ALL skin types. But this foundation gave me a lot of cystic acne, made my skin look dry after only a few hours and felt like I had 10 pounds of makeup on considering I ALWAYS use a full coverage foundation and I didn't even use a lot of it. The packaging was really messy too. It was also hard to get only a little bit because the product would come pouring out. Definitely not buying this ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by becsta457639

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best drugstore foundation ever. I love it so much more than colorstay by Revlon because it is less cakey and has a nicer finish. Coverage and lasting power is amazing! My holy grail foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupobsessed9

So, I recently ran out of my old foundation and I went out to a drugstore nearby and got this one in the color 30 Sand. When I first tried it out it was the perfect match for my skin tone, and when I got home I noticed it was really darker, but I thought I should give it a try and applied it to my whole face. My skin is oily, but I have some dry spots (which I hate) and I noticed that it makes them look worse, and my forehead also looks EXTRA cakey (I'm not even using a powder or a concealer). It doesn't cover every flaw, I see my dark circles and blemishes, but I guess you need concealer to make them completely go away. It does give you a nice matte finish. I'm going to try to exfoliate and moisturize my skin before using it and see if it changes something.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by BBfabgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This oxidizes so bad!

The total time I spent with this foundation was 1 month because if your like me you get a bad buy and are like " UGH Should just use it up XP " I just used as little as possible then tossed it away eventually.

This goes on really nice but once time has past this turns darker than it appears, especially in the sun! I look in the mirror and see where my natural neck color is to this foundation after it dries.

This did nothing for my dry skin as well. Left my skin aching for some moisture, it did last for a few hours but it basically left me too matte.

! Not ever purchasing this again !

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Peridotprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was totally disappointed in this foundation... I have oily/combo skin and I had read a lot of reviews about how it was great and am always in search of a great long lasting and affordable foundation with good coverage. (My favorites I have found as far as staying power are Revlon Colorstay and Clinque Stay Matte, those are awesome) but I thought I would try this product though. I got the shade Classic Beige and it looked pretty good when I first put it on but within about 3 hours turned a slightly orange and yellow color and looked cakey and uneven all over my face. It also comes right off if I put a tissue on my face. I do like the soft finish it has when you first put it though, but it seems to start fading off my skin within a few hours and it does not seems to cover my dark circles or any flaws. Seems more like a bb cream to me? I'm glad it helps other people, I was pretty excited to try it, just guess it's not for me though...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very disappointed with this foundation. If you have normal to dry skin then this foundation is not for you. It does not blend very well and sits on top of the skin. I tried exfoliating and moisturising more but it did not make a difference. This foundation sticks to any dry patch and settles in pores- not a good look! I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Scadoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I took this foundation back..I will start by saying I have dry, pale, yellow toned skin and one of the very first shades (I believe it's 20 sand beige) was a perfect match. After wearing this foundation once I knew I had to exfoliate! It does slightly oxidize on me, but not enough to make a notable difference. over all, this isnt for dry skin girls, it just clung to dry patches, and I dont have time to exfoliate everyday just so I can wear a foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by melanie0820

I've been using this foundation for about a week now and I absolutely LOVE it! It's medium to full coverage which is exactly what I was looking for. I work outside most days so I battle the elements and have been looking for a foundation that could withstand rain. This one holds up pretty well against the rain. The longest I have had it on at one time has been about 12 hours. I would say after about 9-10 hours it starts to wear out. I use a moisturizer, primer and setting powder which help with the lasting power. My blush lasts about 9-10 hours with this foundation which I've never had blush last this long! Also no breakouts so far! Overall its a great summer foundation if you're oily, I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is the only foundation I've tried in the Maybelline line that caters to yellow skin. I find most of their products run pink. The finish is very flawless - I have it in Nude and I'm an NC25. It can be a little orange and tends to be cakey. It also is not transfer resistant like it claims. It's not my favorite foundation but I have no complaints finishing the rest of the bottle up.