April 17, 2014 | 1745 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Scadoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I took this foundation back..I will start by saying I have dry, pale, yellow toned skin and one of the very first shades (I believe it's 20 sand beige) was a perfect match. After wearing this foundation once I knew I had to exfoliate! It does slightly oxidize on me, but not enough to make a notable difference. over all, this isnt for dry skin girls, it just clung to dry patches, and I dont have time to exfoliate everyday just so I can wear a foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by melanie0820

I've been using this foundation for about a week now and I absolutely LOVE it! It's medium to full coverage which is exactly what I was looking for. I work outside most days so I battle the elements and have been looking for a foundation that could withstand rain. This one holds up pretty well against the rain. The longest I have had it on at one time has been about 12 hours. I would say after about 9-10 hours it starts to wear out. I use a moisturizer, primer and setting powder which help with the lasting power. My blush lasts about 9-10 hours with this foundation which I've never had blush last this long! Also no breakouts so far! Overall its a great summer foundation if you're oily, I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is the only foundation I've tried in the Maybelline line that caters to yellow skin. I find most of their products run pink. The finish is very flawless - I have it in Nude and I'm an NC25. It can be a little orange and tends to be cakey. It also is not transfer resistant like it claims. It's not my favorite foundation but I have no complaints finishing the rest of the bottle up.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Allison95

I've been using maybelline super stay for about 3 to 4 years now. This foundation was good at first to me. I would say this foundation is medium to full coverage. I personally don't like the finish so I use another maybelline matte whipped foundation over it. Which works great for a few hours. I find both foundations patch onto my dry skin after about 5 hours. It also starts to wear off and you can see my oily t zone especially my forehead. Overall I wouldn't say this is for girls with oily skin and if girls with dry skin use it I would recommend moisturizer. This isn't a great foundation but it isn't the worst it gets me threw the day because I haven't found a different foundation yet but I'm hoping to never repurchase this one again once I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

I am loving this! I have combination skin and have been on the lookout for something that wasn't cakey, didn't settle into lines, could stay in place for a minimum of 10 hours and wasn't too Matt. Well, I think I've found it (you have no idea how many foundations I've tried in the past 3 months)...who would've thought I'd find it at Priceline? Extra bonus, when it's not too hot I can wear this WITHOUT needing to on primer or powder. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by RandomFuture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation was ok, I got it in classic ivory. It came up orange on me and my skin can get a little oily around my nose and this foundation caked up a bit in that area. It also felt kind of greasy on my skin. I wouldn't recommend this if your skin is oily. It just seemed to transfer all over the place. It's not bad I imagine if you have normal skin and you can find a colour match but many stores only carry a limited amount of the available shades.

So I can use it up, I'd been mixing it with moisturiser to help sheer it out and make the fact it doesn't match me less noticeable and it worked well enough. Now I also have a benefit foundation that is probably light enough but too yellow and mixed together these two make a nice foundation for me. But I wouldn't by both of them just to do this so I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Katgurl091

I have tried so many different liquid foundations. For a while my favorite was maybelline dream liquid mousse, but it wasn't lasting as long as I wanted to. I would sweat some of it off in the summer and would fade through out the day. I go to school for 8 hours then go right to work, and with this super stay foundation, it stays on, I dont have to reapply when I get home. It's also a lot thicker, you don't need to use as much of it, and it looks very smooth and makes your skin tone look more even. The only weird thing is it has a weird smell, I can't explain what it smells like but it goes away after a few minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

I like the formulation and it does stay on long, but the opening of it is quite big, and it is hard to pour out when you want only a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by sS1221R

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

been buying this for years and really need to try the new release of it. great coverage and AMAZING staying power. after trying it on i tried washing it off and the water literally ran off it without moving product. always use this when i workout or in hot weather. only downside is it has a strong matte finish but can be easily fixed with setting spray.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is alright for a drugstore foundation i guess.. It feels quite cakey on my skin and it doesn't even have the greatest coverage. If you have oily skin this is a no-no. The colour range isn't great at all. Most drugstore foundations tend to only have colour matches for pink-undertone so i wasn't expecting much else. I can't really have an opinion about it because i am unable to match it to my skin so maybe people with pink-undertones will be able to give a better review of it. I also don't like that this doesn't have a pump because it is quite thick and hard to get out.