Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 6/16/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got brownish black on accident. The product was ok wore off a little and smudged throughout a really long day. For an everyday eyeliner it is pretty good compared to other drugstore alternatives. Not a must have but will repurchase sometime

This was my first eyeliner ever. I bought it because of the good reviews I read on this. I think I may be a little too strict with eyeliners (I want pigmentation, long lasting, no flaking, no smudging, no bleeding) but anyway this eyeliner is pretty pigmented and the price (around 7$) is pretty decent, I must admit. However, it does no last at all on my eyes and smudges. Very disappointing, I am not going to buy it again and I am still looking for my HG eyeliner. Hope this review helped!

on 5/30/2015 4:54:00 PM

Tried this thinking it would be great with all the good reviews. The tip is so flimsy it gives no control. The formula is not pigmented enough. It skips making dotted lines that are uneven. I returned this the next day. So bad.

on 5/18/2015 10:05:00 PM

This honestly made me start wearing eyeliner. Revlon colorstay was my first liquid liner & i hated it. I love how easy this is for beginners to use. It glides on easily. The staying power is average. I repurchased it many times in brown/black. I'm still on the lookout for my HG.

on 4/26/2015 10:19:00 AM

I have this in blackest black and I love it! I find it easy to work with and I love the ( slight) shiny finish. The brown is also really nice.

Best liquid eyeliner I have tried so far. The thin felt applicator makes applying this a breeze. It's perfect for someone like me who is inexperienced with liquid liners. No mess and it lasts all day.

on 4/4/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's dark and easy to apply bit it comes off way to easily. I still like my Flower felt tip

on 3/17/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've used this eyeliner in both black and dark brown and I love them both. The formula is slick and lasts all day, but the real reason I love this eyeliner is because of the applicator.

The applicator is a long felt tip (not too thin!) that is FLEXIBLE! I have a lot of trouble with many liquid eyeliners because the applicators are too stiff (don't even get me started on liquid eyeliner PENS); they won't go on smoothly and I have a hard time making a good line.

This felt applicator is perfect. I can use the long side of it for a long easy line or the tip of it if I want more precision. I have not found a better eyeliner than this. (Someone let me know if you have though, I'm always looking and there aren't enough eyeliners out there like this!)

on 3/15/2015 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have tried so many different liquid liners and haven't found one I have truly liked - until now. This is perfect for an quick and easy cat eye. It stays on all day and never smudges (I definitely prep my eye lids before application with a dab of foundation and powder for extra staying power) and comes off just as easy as it applies. The only downfall is it isn't quite as black as I would want (even tho I purchased blackest black) and it dries up quicker than other liquid liners I have used.
A big bonus for me was it didn't soak into my lashes while applying (some really wet formulations do this) and cause clumps upon drying.
I will purchase again and again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is an okay eyeliner.

I have a love hate relationship with liquid eyeliners. I love how they go on and I love how they look but I have yet to find one that is long wearing.

This eyeliner stays on my lid for maybe 4 hours, it starts looking bad pretty quick. But since it is so easy to apply and make look good I still like to wear it.. What I usually do is put a gel liner from Mac over top of it.