Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 5/18/2015 10:05:00 PM

This honestly made me start wearing eyeliner. Revlon colorstay was my first liquid liner & i hated it. I love how easy this is for beginners to use. It glides on easily. The staying power is average. I repurchased it many times in brown/black. I'm still on the lookout for my HG.

on 4/26/2015 10:19:00 AM

I have this in blackest black and I love it! I find it easy to work with and I love the ( slight) shiny finish. The brown is also really nice.

Best liquid eyeliner I have tried so far. The thin felt applicator makes applying this a breeze. It's perfect for someone like me who is inexperienced with liquid liners. No mess and it lasts all day.

on 4/4/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's dark and easy to apply bit it comes off way to easily. I still like my Flower felt tip

on 3/17/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've used this eyeliner in both black and dark brown and I love them both. The formula is slick and lasts all day, but the real reason I love this eyeliner is because of the applicator.

The applicator is a long felt tip (not too thin!) that is FLEXIBLE! I have a lot of trouble with many liquid eyeliners because the applicators are too stiff (don't even get me started on liquid eyeliner PENS); they won't go on smoothly and I have a hard time making a good line.

This felt applicator is perfect. I can use the long side of it for a long easy line or the tip of it if I want more precision. I have not found a better eyeliner than this. (Someone let me know if you have though, I'm always looking and there aren't enough eyeliners out there like this!)

on 3/15/2015 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have tried so many different liquid liners and haven't found one I have truly liked - until now. This is perfect for an quick and easy cat eye. It stays on all day and never smudges (I definitely prep my eye lids before application with a dab of foundation and powder for extra staying power) and comes off just as easy as it applies. The only downfall is it isn't quite as black as I would want (even tho I purchased blackest black) and it dries up quicker than other liquid liners I have used.
A big bonus for me was it didn't soak into my lashes while applying (some really wet formulations do this) and cause clumps upon drying.
I will purchase again and again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is an okay eyeliner.

I have a love hate relationship with liquid eyeliners. I love how they go on and I love how they look but I have yet to find one that is long wearing.

This eyeliner stays on my lid for maybe 4 hours, it starts looking bad pretty quick. But since it is so easy to apply and make look good I still like to wear it.. What I usually do is put a gel liner from Mac over top of it.

I use this eyeliner daily and have been doing so for a year or two now. I like the application tip over other liquid eyeliners. I find that it gives me the most control and I am able to get thick or thin lines. The only downside to this product is that it can smudge off over the course of the day but also comes off very easily with water (bonus!).

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Back when I was still experimenting with liners this was my favourite. looking back on it all I don't really understand why. The application is easy, I almost always got a perfect cat eye going. But the thing that turned me off of this is the fact that it smudges so easily during the day..Of course it didnt help that I have oily eyelids. I stopped using this liner when I decided to go with bare eyes and recently tried it again because its cheap and easy to use and it was even worse than before. My eyes got super itchy and started to burn right after putting it on. Maybe it was the tube I got but it scared me to the point of no return. Will not be repurchasing again.

on 12/29/2014 3:07:00 AM

Definitely won't disappoint! It's so easy to apply and does the job without looking smudgy or messy at all. And it's inexpensive which is always a plus!