November 26, 2014 | 1605 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by sugabaabe

This eyeliner SUCKS. I literally bought it yesterday from Target thinking it would be good but should have just bought the Kat Von D tattoo liner instead. I kept pumping it into the liquid but when I tried to put it on my eyes the product would take so long to go on. The formula sucks too cause the liner literally started shedding an hour after application. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree the pigmentation Is awful I took about 3-4 swipes to get a nice dark line but even after that it just don't look right the tip like previous users have said is to flimsy and I think even maybelline persice liner is way better than this, I like the stiletto mascara but this stuff Is total crap I returned it. it also smears and transfers easily. stay away from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLynn1867

I've been using Stila smudge pots for years now and this is so much easier!! Goes on perfectly, is nice and dark, and lasts all day. Goes over powder eyeshadow no problem. A must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The brush tip is too soft and flimsy, plus the eyeliner liquid is too watery and needs 3 reapplications just to get a dark black line. Doesn't last for long either. Not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Alondra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it ! I love the control. And if I mess up and swipe with my fingers it won't get smeare ! It does come off easy tho

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good - but not as good as the LíOreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip.

I tried this because Paula Begouin rated this as a Best product. The actual eyeliner itself is good, although slightly watery, but the tip isnít nearly as precise as the LíOreal eyeliner. The applicator tip on this is fatter and shorter and I canít get the preciseness in the corner of my eye the way I can with the LíOreal product. For the price, I would go with the LíOreal over this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this liner on and off for about three years. It applies wonderfully, and is very black. You can build a thick bold line, or make a nice thin line with the wand. It has great staying power, except for the corners of my eyes. My eyes water on and off throughout the day, and this liner will disappear in the corners. I also notice that the sponge tip applicator dries out after a while, making application more difficult. Overall, not bad and would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by AmandaMARi

This eyeliner is too watery and has no pigmentation whatsoever. I was on the hunt for a new liquid liner and after wasting my money on this one, I still am. Don't bother wasting time or money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by edennn

This liquid eyeliner is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I have big eyes and i like the line to be thin and precise so other liquid eyeliner brushes were too thick for me. This one is so easy to control and you can make very thin lines that give you a natural look. Also, because it is super easy to control, winging out the line and making it sharp and precise is also possible; you just need a steady hand. However, overall it is an amazing product and its the only one I will ever use

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by JEXXICA19

I definitely don't understand all of the harsh reviews for this product. I love it. I love the wet look (which some people think means that it doesn't dry). I love that it's not thick and SO BLACK when you first put it on, easy to control the darkness of it. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the application felt brush. It's amazing. The price is a little high, but I've been milking mine to the very last drop. I definitely recommend this product for anyone that wants the dramatic winged cat eye.