Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

When i first got this i didn't really like it because i wasn't really used to the tip, but it's grown on me now and i find it easy to use! I have really oily lids so I put concealer and powder on them and this does stay quite a while when i've done that. I think is might be repurchase-worthy but i want to try a few other liquid eyeliners first (because i'm a product junkie lol). That said I like maybelline's master precise eyeliner better, due to the pen shape I find it easier to use. If i could I would give this a 3.5

I have to say I really like this eyeliner. It's a felt tip applicator and quite easy to use. The color Blackest Brown is a beautiful brown color. It glides on easily and helps me do the winged liner. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this and would repurchase!

This has been my go-to eyeliner for years now. It's very easy to create an opaque cat eye with this product because of its firm felt tip. It does dry up after a couple months, but for the price, it does the job very well and is very reliable.

I used to use this eyeliner constantly because of the fool proof applicator. I really, really love it as it's still a hit or miss trying to do a decent wing with a traditional brush applicator. However, the formula is just not too great. I tend to have very sensitive eyes that can water at the drop of a hat...when I was wearing this I could bet that my perfect wing would be gone or at the very least badly smudged. It also seemed to fade a little bit by the end of the day if it did manage to stay on although not too much which is why I continued to use it like I did. I have repurchased this several times, but think it's finally time for me to move on to find an easy-to-apply liner with more staying power. If you're new to liquid eyeliner and don't have a problem with watery eyes than I would highly recommend this as the applicator is awesome and the formula is ok just not great.

I like that it's gentle on my eyes, but don't cut onions, cry, or have allergies when you wear it, because it will be gone. But, I recently had my eye royally jacked-up by trying to remove a way-too-effective waterproof eyeliner, so I had to use this one instead. It was gentle, and really easy to remove. I don't typically cry or tear up in my daily life, and if I have allergies I won't wear eyeliner at all, so something like this will usually suffice for me.

I do wish it were cheaper, though.

Edit: I barely ever use this. I don't like worrying that my eyes will tear up and wreck the whole thing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first liquid liner I've ever bought, so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I like it. The applicator makes it easier to get tight to my upper lashes. I used the brown/black color, which makes for a more natural look (I don't like looking too made up).

As for wear, well, I took off a lippy for seeing it smear under my eyes where I didn't put any, but I have oily lids. Since it's not waterproof, it just did what all other non-waterproof liners do on me.

Overall, I like to use it when I just want an easy application and a softer look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is by far the best, most pigmented eyeliner I've had. I usually don't write reviews but I really like this stuff. My only problem with this (and all other eyeliners) is when I workout it fades a little bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I used to loooove this.
it was one of the first eyeliners i ever used and it's sooo easy to get this close to your lash line. i kind of use the side of it to draw it on, rather than the tip. it is so easy to bring the line out for a nice wing-effect.

despite being easy to use, i would not repurchase it bc it wears off quickly and transfers to my upper eyelids and fades.

i prefer maybelline's gel eyeliner that comes in the pot

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got brownish black on accident. The product was ok wore off a little and smudged throughout a really long day. For an everyday eyeliner it is pretty good compared to other drugstore alternatives. Not a must have but will repurchase sometime

This was my first eyeliner ever. I bought it because of the good reviews I read on this. I think I may be a little too strict with eyeliners (I want pigmentation, long lasting, no flaking, no smudging, no bleeding) but anyway this eyeliner is pretty pigmented and the price (around 7$) is pretty decent, I must admit. However, it does no last at all on my eyes and smudges. Very disappointing, I am not going to buy it again and I am still looking for my HG eyeliner. Hope this review helped!