October 25, 2014 | 1529 users online

Cleansers - Chanel - LAIT CONFORT creamy cleansing milk confort+Anti pollution-Face and eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So we all agree the price is obscene.

I love this cleanser because it requires you to "break it down" for a thorough cleanse and that's what needs to be done. Maybe 20 seconds of massaging and it becomes virtually a cleansing oil.

And it removes EVERYTHING without stripping.

Chanel re formulated virtually all of their Skincare and there is a huge improvement.

Can you live without it? Of course. But if you can spring for it, it's fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hesitated to buy it as it is expensive and I don't like to put lots of money in a cleanser that stays only a few seconds on my skin, still this is great and I love it!! I love the thin texture, the fact that it removes makeup easily, doesn't irritate my eyes, or my skin, which is easily irritated as I started using retin A two weeks ago .it rinses off so easy. Leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated. it works so nicely, smells very nice too, this is after all Chanel!!
I am sure I can find a similar product for a lot less, so I am not sure I will repurchase. Unless I find it at a nice discount.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by iwannago

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this cleanser, how i use it, i massage one pump of it onto my dry face and then wash it off. then i do this a second time but on my semi wet face and by the end of the second wash my face is super clean and a different kindoff clean instead of my face feeling really tight it just feels clean, supple and moisturized! definitely recommend this:) it also smells really nice haha

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a little disappointed with this cleanser. For the price, I was expecting more, but it doesn't even feel luxurious on my skin. I don't feel any cleaner using this product than I do by simply splashing water on my face. I think Neutrogena Extremely Gentle Cleanser is a far better product for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by jadetdang

I really wanted to love this, and in the first week or so i did, but at about the two week mark, i had noticed some blister like bumps all over my chin which seemed to get worse as the days went on. Usually I'm not one to return items but at $56AUD I found myself at the counter exchanging this for a different cleanser. It's a shame because the smell is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Summertime2283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product! I was really quite skeptical about how well this product would remove all my makeup. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how well it worked! It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. The scent is really nice as well. The only reason I did not give this product an overall rating of 5 is because it says you can use this on your face and eyes and I tried it on my eyes and was not impressed! After using it as an eye makeup remover, my eyes started to burn a little and my eyes were a little cloudy for a while. The next morning when I woke up the skin on my eyelids was dry and flaky, so for that reason I gave it an overall rating of 4! As a cleanser I LOVE the product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kitchiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product! I think it's an absolute ultimate for your skincare routine. It's gentle enough to use everyday but effective at removing makeup.
It's such a great product it leaves my skin incredibly plump and soft and is very easy to use.
The reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I also have the Mousse version of this product and I do prefer it. I find I use slightly more of this product because it doesn't foam up and spread like the mousse does so it isn't quite as cost effective as the mousse.
I like having both however and I use a small amount of this product to remove makeup and then followed with a small amount of the mousse to actually cleanse my skin.
I would definitely recommend this and probably suggest it for people who wear minimal makeup with dry to normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by cel1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Every time I go to a Chanel counter and they remove my existing make up with their skin care I feel amazing. Really pampered. So after a ridiculously good make over by a Chanel SA I decided to try the skin care they used on me - I was absolutely certain that my make up wouldn't look as great at home without the Chanel skin care routine beforehand! (I'm beginning to wonder about what they put into it, it's kinda addictive!)

I've always been a fan of cleansers that gave me that squeaky clean feeling, almost like my face didn't feel clean without that feeling. I'm looking at you Clinique Liquid Facial Soap! In my 20s not so much of an issue. Into my 30s with my oily skin turning more to combination/dry skin, those cleansers didn't feel right anymore.

It did take some getting used to, using a cleansing milk instead of something foaming. But once I got used to it, I love this cleanser. I find it removes make up well (sometimes if i've used full coverage foundation, I cleanse twice with this) and leaves skin feeling soft.

Like with all Chanel skin care, I love the scent and don't find it too strong.

I've used this product for 3 months now and it hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out.

Pros:
Cleans well
Lovely scent
Feels like a high end product
Non irritating
Wipes off well with cotton pads or rinsing off in the shower.
Pump bottle is great to avoid over using the product and to keep it clean.

Cons:
Maybe the price but I can't remember what it cost. I think it was around twice the price of the Clinique. But I love it and 3 months still going strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by RT666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have quite possibly auditioned every single cleanser that comes on the market. This one is unparalleled for quality and results. Even after I've used one cleanser - I'll use this straight after and am always amazed at how much more gunk it removes from your face that the previous cleanser missed. One pump emulsifies even the thickest foundation and leaves my skin very soft.
It also smells great, and has beautiful packaging. At $85 from the Chanel counter in Australia, it's overpriced, I get mine online from from the US for 1/2 of that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by 2012makeuplover

I'm using my 5th or 6th bottle already! It is very gentle to the skin, cleanse off all makeup and dirt for both face n eye area! Some other product which has great cleaning power irrates the skin a bit. But this one feels so good on the skin.
Use: just simply squeez 2 pumps onto the hand and do circlular motions on the face for couple minutes. Sometime I also use the cotton pad for eye area. Rinsing w water. It save your time try to rub off mascara for ever. Definitely will continue purchase it..!