Chanel LAIT CONFORT creamy cleansing milk confort+Anti pollution-Face and eyes

4.2

on 3/22/2015 11:51:00 AM

Hmmm. Does my face feels clean after I used it? Yes but..... Is my make up gone after I use this? Hell no.

I only use this to clean a little of my maquillage. It is not a hardcore cleanser.

- It does feel silky and gorgeous on the skin
- Smell is nice, it's Chanel :)
- Gives me panda eyes, cannot remove eyeliner at all, let alone mascara

My advice: use this only to remove the upper layer of your make up. It will remove 20% of your make up, but not more. Follow up with an eye make up remover, and then use the foaming mousse of Chanel with a Clarisonic (or something similar)

Would not repurchase after this..

on 2/11/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This creamy cleansing milk needs to be massage into dry ski for about a half minute or so before it transform itself into a smooth oily cleansing oil. I love that this product requires to be massaged with in turn might stimulate the skin to increased blood floow. I am not a person who remember to regularly massage my fase, so spending a minute with this cleansing milk each night is a nice relaxing experience.

I have sensitive skin prone to redness and stinging. Having use this product for a month now have not made by experience any adverse effects.

on 12/4/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

LOVE this cleanser. I have to say the smell is what got me hooked in the beginning, it makes you start the day feeling so energised and refreshed with a touch of softness. I used the La Mer Cleansing Lotion and this is far better. It doesn't leave a film afterwards, cleanses the skin well and leaves it soooo soft. The price is also much better than the La Mer one and I only need one pump in the morning so it goes a long way. I chose to use this only in the morning when I don't have any makeup on as a gentle cleanser. I sometimes forget to massage it on dry skin and instead put it on a damp face whilst in the shower and it still works fine. Love it and will keep purchasing!

on 8/3/2014 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So we all agree the price is obscene.

I love this cleanser because it requires you to "break it down" for a thorough cleanse and that's what needs to be done. Maybe 20 seconds of massaging and it becomes virtually a cleansing oil.

And it removes EVERYTHING without stripping.

Chanel re formulated virtually all of their Skincare and there is a huge improvement.

Can you live without it? Of course. But if you can spring for it, it's fantastic!

on 8/1/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I hesitated to buy it as it is expensive and I don't like to put lots of money in a cleanser that stays only a few seconds on my skin, still this is great and I love it!! I love the thin texture, the fact that it removes makeup easily, doesn't irritate my eyes, or my skin, which is easily irritated as I started using retin A two weeks ago .it rinses off so easy. Leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated. it works so nicely, smells very nice too, this is after all Chanel!!
I am sure I can find a similar product for a lot less, so I am not sure I will repurchase. Unless I find it at a nice discount.

on 3/2/2014 8:10:00 PM

I really like this cleanser, how i use it, i massage one pump of it onto my dry face and then wash it off. then i do this a second time but on my semi wet face and by the end of the second wash my face is super clean and a different kindoff clean instead of my face feeling really tight it just feels clean, supple and moisturized! definitely recommend this:) it also smells really nice haha

I was a little disappointed with this cleanser. For the price, I was expecting more, but it doesn't even feel luxurious on my skin. I don't feel any cleaner using this product than I do by simply splashing water on my face. I think Neutrogena Extremely Gentle Cleanser is a far better product for a fraction of the price.

on 4/20/2013 5:05:00 AM

I really wanted to love this, and in the first week or so i did, but at about the two week mark, i had noticed some blister like bumps all over my chin which seemed to get worse as the days went on. Usually I'm not one to return items but at $56AUD I found myself at the counter exchanging this for a different cleanser. It's a shame because the smell is amazing.

Love this product! I was really quite skeptical about how well this product would remove all my makeup. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how well it worked! It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. The scent is really nice as well. The only reason I did not give this product an overall rating of 5 is because it says you can use this on your face and eyes and I tried it on my eyes and was not impressed! After using it as an eye makeup remover, my eyes started to burn a little and my eyes were a little cloudy for a while. The next morning when I woke up the skin on my eyelids was dry and flaky, so for that reason I gave it an overall rating of 4! As a cleanser I LOVE the product!

on 12/20/2012 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! I think it's an absolute ultimate for your skincare routine. It's gentle enough to use everyday but effective at removing makeup.
It's such a great product it leaves my skin incredibly plump and soft and is very easy to use.
The reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I also have the Mousse version of this product and I do prefer it. I find I use slightly more of this product because it doesn't foam up and spread like the mousse does so it isn't quite as cost effective as the mousse.
I like having both however and I use a small amount of this product to remove makeup and then followed with a small amount of the mousse to actually cleanse my skin.
I would definitely recommend this and probably suggest it for people who wear minimal makeup with dry to normal skin.