Victoria's Secret Secret Charm

3.8

on 12/1/2014 10:44:00 PM

Not that I don't like the scent, it's nice, honey and jasmine. It's just not the scent I would wear. I mean, it smells kinda good, but I'd rather have my room or my closet or my car smell like that, not my body.

It also doesn't last long at all. Though I have the EDT, I can't smell it anymore after a few minutes. Gonna return it tomorrow.

Wonderful. Light and perfect, reminds me of a lighter version of angels and Demond's by Gyvenchy (sp?)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This body spray is absolutely wonderful! I like to spray it and apply the matching lotion right after a good hot shower prior to bedtime. The scent is clean and enticing. My husband adores the smell. He prefers clean scents and this one is definitely one he really likes. The scent doesn't last very long but that's ok that's why I use it at night before bedtime. My husband definitely appreciates it and Im thankful for this spray. It's lovely.

on 1/25/2014 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Secret Charm smells floral to me. It has a pretty flower scent to it. It's not the most original fragrance but it smells good. I wear these to work because they are light and non cloying. It just makes me smell fresh, like I just showered.

on 10/28/2013 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This has a sweet scent but it does not last very long

on 7/11/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

At first, i thought it would be a fresh linen scent, but its just horrible. I got it as a gift, and i dont know if its old and lost it smell or something. Would never purchase it again if it actually smells like this

Victoras secret charm is fresh linen like clean white floral scent to me. The body spray has perfume like quality and well worth the buy! Does not smell cheap at all.

on 4/7/2013 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite scents, I bought it's Eau De Toilette spray (Secret Charm: Honeysuckle, Gala apple and Stephanotis) Been using it for well over a year now. The scent stays for about an hour or more until it fades, but the scent itself is lovely and feminine. Quite light in my opinion, definitely not overbearing and simple but pleasant. You can definitely smell the florals in this fragrance but it doesn't smell too sweet. Quite refreshing and better for wear during Summer or Spring I reckon. For those who enjoy subtle, simple and not overbearing but feminine scents, I think you'd enjoy this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This smells okay. At first I was in love with this scent, but i'm almost done the bottle of body spray, and I got kinda bored of it. It's not bad, its light, soft and floral, but I prefer more fruity and sweet scents now. If you like more subtle and fresh scents. you'll probably like this. However I don't think i'll be buying this again.

on 3/26/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love the smell of this product. The packaging is pretty, and the naming of the scent is cute as well.

The scent is light, floral, feminine, and just plain pretty. It would not smell out of place on teenagers nor adults, nor in professional or casual situations.

Even girls that I know are not fond of fragrances (but not allergic) are fine with this smell. When you are tired and you do not want to overwhelm yourself with a strong scent, or if you don't like strong scents in general, this is good for you too.

Although personally I like more sophisticated smells like B&BW JCB, Chanel, and Miss Dior 1947, this scent is something I use a lot too.

I use only the body butter though, so I cannot say much about how effective layering or how good the other products of this line are.

4/5 wonderful, universal feminine scent. Good for its price, but don't get it unless it is on sale. VS has lots of sales so it would be better to wait for it.
WIll recommend for people starting out with fragrances.
Label, "Secret Charm" Honeysuckle & Jasmine.

Popular Fragrances