April 19, 2014 | 1836 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Secret Charm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This body spray is absolutely wonderful! I like to spray it and apply the matching lotion right after a good hot shower prior to bedtime. The scent is clean and enticing. My husband adores the smell. He prefers clean scents and this one is definitely one he really likes. The scent doesn't last very long but that's ok that's why I use it at night before bedtime. My husband definitely appreciates it and Im thankful for this spray. It's lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Secret Charm smells floral to me. It has a pretty flower scent to it. It's not the most original fragrance but it smells good. I wear these to work because they are light and non cloying. It just makes me smell fresh, like I just showered.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a sweet scent but it does not last very long

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, i thought it would be a fresh linen scent, but its just horrible. I got it as a gift, and i dont know if its old and lost it smell or something. Would never purchase it again if it actually smells like this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Victoras secret charm is fresh linen like clean white floral scent to me. The body spray has perfume like quality and well worth the buy! Does not smell cheap at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by azurelumos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite scents, I bought it's Eau De Toilette spray (Secret Charm: Honeysuckle, Gala apple and Stephanotis) Been using it for well over a year now. The scent stays for about an hour or more until it fades, but the scent itself is lovely and feminine. Quite light in my opinion, definitely not overbearing and simple but pleasant. You can definitely smell the florals in this fragrance but it doesn't smell too sweet. Quite refreshing and better for wear during Summer or Spring I reckon. For those who enjoy subtle, simple and not overbearing but feminine scents, I think you'd enjoy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells okay. At first I was in love with this scent, but i'm almost done the bottle of body spray, and I got kinda bored of it. It's not bad, its light, soft and floral, but I prefer more fruity and sweet scents now. If you like more subtle and fresh scents. you'll probably like this. However I don't think i'll be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love the smell of this product. The packaging is pretty, and the naming of the scent is cute as well.

The scent is light, floral, feminine, and just plain pretty. It would not smell out of place on teenagers nor adults, nor in professional or casual situations.

Even girls that I know are not fond of fragrances (but not allergic) are fine with this smell. When you are tired and you do not want to overwhelm yourself with a strong scent, or if you don't like strong scents in general, this is good for you too.

Although personally I like more sophisticated smells like B&BW JCB, Chanel, and Miss Dior 1947, this scent is something I use a lot too.

I use only the body butter though, so I cannot say much about how effective layering or how good the other products of this line are.

4/5 wonderful, universal feminine scent. Good for its price, but don't get it unless it is on sale. VS has lots of sales so it would be better to wait for it.
WIll recommend for people starting out with fragrances.
Label, "Secret Charm" Honeysuckle & Jasmine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by ellajcurly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im definitely in love with this fragrance haha..i was so excited to buy it because it's my first ever experience of buying a VS fragrance..it's just one of those smell that's so light,refreshing and sweet,but not overly sweet like other fragrances that i hate.the scent in it is honeysuckle and jasmine,and the combination of those two leaves me smelling good throughout the day,its quite a faint smell that makes u keep wondering about it,so thats what attracts me to buy this.i recommend this for daily basis scent,as im using it everyday and i sprit it on my wrists,neck,back,chest,and my clothes.the staying power is alright,and i've never been so religious to wearing the same fragrance,but this one just does it for me,so im really happy cause i never get tired of it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm currently wearing this :-) I'm also wearing the body butter and lotion in the secret charm scent. So I'm going to make this a review on the whole secret charm collection or whatever you'd like to call it ;-) So I'll start out by saying I go a few times a year when I know a huge sale is happening. They usually always have some sort of sale for there fragrance collections but this time I got a major one and saved over half the total amount. I got to get 7 different scents and I happened to have feel in love with secret charm and wanted a few things from the scent. Because its not a scent you'd get sick of since its very light and non fruity annoying scent. Let me say the body butter is such a great texture its hands down my favorite body butter thus far!! The lotion is amazing as all VS lotions are always so astonishing. Overall the scent is so lovely. I always find it so hard to describe scents so all I can say is picture jasmine and honeysuckle haha but its just a very clean scent not to floral and not at all fruity. Very refreshing! Yay for smelling yummy!x