December 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Smoky Lash - Extra Black

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by erica_74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros:
-Ok effect on the lashes. Nothing extraordinary, nothing spectacular

Cons:
-Messy application (mostly because brush spikes are too stiff)
-Transfers easily undereye
-Hard to take off (if you do not use some kind of oil ,that is)
-Quite expensive for what you get
-Swimming with this on, can irritated my eyes seriously, could not stop tearing for about 4 hours

Overall: A worse than average mascara.....I seriously regret buying it, I pity the 25 euros I gave...never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by tintinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has a huge, fluffy brush that it doesn't help. I was looking forward to using this mascara after hearing great things, but it was so disappointing. It clumps like crazy, so it's so difficult to apply this mascara. It smudges so much, so after a few hours most of the mascara can be found under my eyes. I will not repurchase this product. Plus, so expensive for these results.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

I am a waterproof mascara junkie and thus far, this stuff has been pretty great. I didn't have smudging issues or flaking and it withstood the "washing my face with warm water and rubbing my eyes" test just fine. I haven't taken it swimming yet, but I'm mostly concerned with it withstanding my watery eyes and me taking my contacts in and out. I put both this and Maybelline Falsies Waterproof (my current norm) on to compare for a day and I thought this not only looked better, but actually had just a bit better staying power. It would have gotten five lippies if it had been a little less stiff (not crunchy, just stiff), but that doesn't bother me and I'll buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by MarissaRae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Other

While this mascara provided volume for my lashes, it did not last very long. It smudges very easily and is not something you want to wear in the Arizona heat or anywhere that has heat and humidity. I was very disappointed in this mascara.
Not only did the volume not stay and the mascara smudge, I ended up allergic to the mascara as well. I know that is not the product's fault, but I would not recommend this for someone with sensitive eyes.
I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by amyharun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was so disappointed, it looks good after application, and sadly it transfers to your under eye after an hour or so. I tried twice and both times it flakes. Its also very thick and it smudges. Cheap drug store mascaras does better job than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by fnspam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this on my birthday shopping spree at Sephora on 5/29 ESPECIALLY for a swim party on 6/2. Was all excited and didn't even mind the 2 days before when it was such a gloppy pain to apply cause I KNEW it would be totally waterproof. I'm old and scraggly now and I really wanted new waterproof eye products for this event so I "would feel pretty". I was SO mad when I got out of the pool and looked in the mirror and saw a big horrible mess.
This stuff might be water resistant and last through a photo shoot or wedding or a good cry... but it is NOT waterproof and will not last through a swim.The liquid eyeliner was bad too. For the price I paid... I AM LIVID. I'm going back to drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by enchantedlullaby87

I love this mascara. I have a very oily eye area and full medium length lashes. This mascara hold a curl like no other. It does not clump and it volumizes with out that spidery effect. For me it was my lashes but better! This mascara is black as can be and adds drama. It may not work as well for someone with sparse lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I liked this mascara. It has a huge, fluffy brush, and looks super rich and black. It volumizes like crazy. Unfortunately, it flakes a bit, and after a month or so of opening it, it now clumps, even on the first coat. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by cev

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was recommended for me at Sephora as a long lasting mascara. I do not recommend this for anyone with oily skin. Within 2 hours, all the mascara smeared off of my lashes and gave me the dreaded raccoon eyes. I tried again with a mattifying foundation applied around my eyes prior to applying mascara. It made the mascara last maybe an hour longer. I will say that the mascara did go on with no clumping.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by teukbook

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know mascara has a short shelf life and usually isn't something to spend on, but I lovelovelove MUFE's mascara. I have not very visible lashes and MUFE makes them skyscraper long and seriously volumizes them. I don't even have to curl them and they are total bombshell lashes. The formula is wetter than drugstore brands (which just don't work for me) and the brush is great for separating my lashes. Also, I have very sensitive eyes and most other mascaras irritate them but not MUFE. I've used a lot of drugstore and higher-end mascaras and this is my favorite. The original Smoky Lash formula is great too.