November 23, 2014 | 2105 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - S-Factor Shiny Happy People Spray Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by bizzymom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff makes my fuzzy, wavy, color treated hair actually look and feel like smooth hair. I love it. The smell is to die for, and altho the price is a bit steep, I will always have to have this. I guess the real test will be in the summer, when the humidity hits, but, for now, I'm in love!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by nols

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly, I just have to say that I love the name of this product! Itís designed to smooth and add shine to your hair. The product is packaged in a tall 200ml aerosol can and retails for around £14. The spray smells sweet, much like the rest of the range and is easily dispensed. The product does what it says, it adds shine and smoothes the hair... but thatís kinda it. For that price I would at least like some Ďholdí or reduction in frizz but nope. I got this spray as a freebie in a gift set, but would not purchase this product on its own, as it doesnít have enough functionality for me. I get just as much shine from my heat protectant or smoothing serum and those products have multiple functions. On the plus side, this does not make my hair greasy or weigh it down. HTH

Overall rating: 3 (Nice but slightly expensive for what it is)
Price : 4 (Expensive for a 'shine enhancer')
Packaging Quality: 5

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by missjanesmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was after a product that could have either medium hold (but didn't make my hair heavy/crunchy or greasy) or a product that could just stop the wind & rain having such and effect. I was trying to decide whether to try this or the chic spray. After readng the reviews I thought this was a better choice.

So far I'm pleased. It seems to help when there's a bit of moisture in the air and my hair keeps its style a bit longer so I'm very happy with it. My hair is soft and shiny and isn't weighed down.

** EDIT**

I have knocked down my rating from 5 to 2. Sadly the last few times I have used this sparingly my hair is VERY greasy by the end of the day. It does what it says and makes my hair shiny with some hold but be prepared to have to wash your hair after each use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by rockkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do quite like this product. It's a light/minimal hold hairspray that just adds shine and smoothness to a finished style. I have extremely thick, medium textured, colour treated hair that can tend to be poofy and dull looking. A few sprays of this product really makes my hair shiny, silky, and soft.

A few things to note. I took off one whole lippie for the smell. I HATE it. Maybe it's just me. It's sickeningly sweet (and this coming from someone who LIKES the smell of Bed Head products) with a weird chemical smell to it.

Another thing worth pointing out is that I order this through Nailco because I'm a professional hairstylist, so I pay around $11 for a bottle. Not quite sure if it's really worth its steep $25 retail price tag.