August 1, 2014 | 917 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Blah15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this after reading about sulfates. I got it from amazon. Received a soaked box and the shampoo was leaking. There was still a decent amount of shampoo left and since I was too lazy to call amazon and ask for a replacement, I transferred what was left into an empty shampoo bottle. I'm not a fan of the scent but it does disappear. Used with the conditioner, it made my fair soft and shiny but was just flat . I don't like the products enough to repurchase but it was just ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I did not break out using this. This shampoo does add some moisture, but I still use conditioner after using this shampoo. It has an interesting smell, the smell itsn't that great, but it isn't horrible either. I like this product well enough to look past the scent of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GROSS!! that is exactly what this crap smells like. Doesn't do anything at all. I have to use extra leave in after using this nasty shampoo. I picked this up from TJ MAxx so I didn't pay full price. Thank goodness otherwise I would have been even more upset. YUCK

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by caileydawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I came across this at my local grocery store and was instantly drawn towards the packaging and the eco-friendliness of it. But i saw the price and was turned off. Then a couple days later i found almost the entire line being sold at Ross for like $4 each! Of course I grabbed all I could, and used the shampoo and conditioner only once, and I think I had a reaction to it because the next day, I had broken out on my scalp, and then developed swelling limph nodes because of it. I was so freaked out, I had no idea what it was so I went to the doctor. We don't know if this was the cause but i am super skeptical of it. I still have this rash on my head, and I think I'm going to throw it away. I've NEVER in my life had an allergic reaction to a hair product before. The smell is great in the bottle, but using it in the shower, it's kind of gross. I don't really like the way it lathers either. Feels like I am putting honey on my head. Maybe I got a defected one because it was resold from Ross? Sorry about the rant.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by stinal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this shampoo a lot. There is just something strange about the smell.. It smells like orange when you use it, but afterwards, it smells like nail polish. My boyfriend think it smells of liqourice.. hmm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 4:59:00 AM More reviews by lillie_munster

Second favourite shampoo after Lush's Seanik (which is s bit stressful for my colour, of course).
The scent is great and i've had no allergic reaction so far (like i have from other "good brands" shampoo's often). The foam lathers well and its washed out finely.
My hair feels finally good without being too flat or too puffed up. No fuss, just a great shampoo.
The product is not tested on animals, has 71 % organic ingredients, great althogether!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Seremela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Love this shampoo!!

It lathers well and doesn't strip my 3a/b curls, they are left shiny and bouncy and very touchable and it works fabulously with it's matching conditioner -HG now in my permanent rotation along with Tigi's Foxy curls combo.(I get bored just using one LOL)
A nice minty/orangy fragrance .The conditioner is very moisturising and works great as a deep conditioner- leaves my hair ultra smooth. Thanks Tigi <3

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by sparki007

This shampoo makes my hair very shiny and pretty soft, but super flat. I'm not sure what's building up on my hair. It has silicone in it, but one that is water soluble. I'm not too wild about the scent, but it's not bad. It's described as cranberry orange mint and smells kind of medicinal, but the scent doesn't stay. It's a nice shampoo if you are looking to green up your hair care, but you might want to look elsewhere if you crave volume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is color treated & this formula cleans well w/o stripping my color or leaving my hair dried out. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any allergic reaction in the week I've used it.

The shampoo has a sweet candy-like scent but it rinses out well & is very faint. Because it is sulfate free, it doesn't lather much which takes some getting used to because I am tempted to add more shampoo to get a rich layer of suds. It also has a thin consistency so it's easy to squeeze out too much from the tube.

If I continue to get good results, I may be hooked despite the price.

BTW, I tried this product by buying an introductory pack on tigi.com. For $25, I got the shampoo, leave-in conditioner, thickening lotion, a lip balm and shipping was included.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No