July 29, 2014 | 986 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Pro Gloss - Smashing

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

glad i decided to try this. it's not as thick as the Lots of Lacquer. It's a great non-sticky texture. I love that the applicator is a brush. I don't know if this is necessarily a plumper, but i love that it doesn't irritate my lips. It makes them look super glossy and the color is a sheer/reddish pink-- very pretty! So happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by wynniethepooh11

I really liked the color and quality of the gloss. The smell was pretty awful but once I put it on my lips i barely noticed it. The application was easy. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love: the color (sheer berry), texture, feeling

Dislike: the SMELL. it's horrible! also, I'm not a big fan of the brush applicator--gets too messy.

Overall this product would be MUCH better if they did something about the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty sheer wash of red berry color. Very shiny. Brush applicator. Comes in a 3g (0.105oz) hook-up. Not the best color for me so wouldnt buy again.