Merle Norman Cleansing Cream

4.4

Mineral Oil, Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Sodium Borate, Red

on 9/10/2014 5:44:00 PM

I couldn't get past the smell. It was so overpowering that I couldn't even try the product. I can't stand perfumey cosmetics and this was the worst.

on 2/11/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this product a few days ago and I've used it ever since. I suffer from dry skin with an oily T-Zone and it balances my whole face out without being dry or oily. Removes make-up great. I bought the huge tub and I'm sure it will last a long time. Leaves my face clean, and soft. Love this product!!!

on 1/27/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great cleansing cream which has texture, substance & moisturize very well. The tub is so big and you don't need much to cover your face and then wipe off. It took out all my leftover traces of foundations & powder. It does leave a moisturizing film on my face & I have dry skin here in Canadian winter, so it works well. I can see this huge tub will last me a long time! Works out to be reasonable as I paid CDN $28.00 for such big tub and current MN is having a Winter promo so I got 20% off the price. They have new packaging now and it looks pretty chic! Vintage beauty is definitely coming back - yes, cold creams!!

on 2/1/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this product. A cold cream that is still thick and works to remove makeup.

on 6/18/2009 9:08:00 AM

I am uncertain as to why this product has not been reviewed before as it is a staple in the Merle Norman line for years. So, I will be the first. This is a wonderful product for dry to "going" dry skin. This product removes all makeup (even mascara, etc.). You just leave it on for a few seconds and then remove. It does leave a "film", but the film actually feels good on the skin as it is a moisturizing feel. I then follow with the Refining Lotion (toner) and then the Moisture Emulsion. I am liking all 3 of these products for my skin.
Let me explain my skin -- SENSITIVE!!! My skin reacts to just about everything. I am very fair with the redness in the cheek area. My skin has not reacted with these products and is not as red. I highly recommend.
If you follow my reviews I know that it seems as if I work and/or sell Merle Norman products. I do not. I have tried everything -- MAC, Prescriptives, Jane Iredale, Laura Mercier, Estee Lauder, Clinique, etc. and nothing compares to Merle Norman's products as they deliver in quality and performance.