Sephora Nano Eyeliner

3.7

01 MIDNIGHT BLACK CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. 05 CHOCOLATE Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77492 (Iron Oxides) , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Talc , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

on 7/10/2015 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Remarkable for USD$3!! On sale (normally $5), so I have a blue, light brown, coffee, & black. The black ones I use the most & even though they are short & a bit of a pain to sharpen (called sephora & they rec'd their sharpener but that's BS coz it's got a standard sized hole like any other!), but despite those difficulties these little liners are awesome! Easily misplaced thou. They are soooo richly pigmented, the black ones are HG material! I don't really like to line my true waterline but right under where my lashes meet I line directly below & I haven't gotten bad panda eyes. If I didn't keep losing these as they are so small they would be perfect oh well gotta order a few more next time I order off sephora.com !! These rivals any pencils out there. I constantly rotate my liners based on my mood (pencil, liquid, gel & also when j get something new that is on the top of the pile!!). I always keep a couple of the black ones around. They never cease to amaze me w how well they perform on oily lids & humid hot weather. But if u want a really nice pencil buy a MUFE Aqua pencil. These pencils may be small & have a small price tag but good things come in small packages.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have this liner in Pearl beige, and while I like the color a lot my problem is that it does not fit into a standard pencil sharpener. I should not have to buy a special sharpener for every pencil I own that is a mm off of standard size. using the sharpener I had made the wood jagged and Im not putting that near my eyes. so in the trash it goes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Super affordable (only $5!), easy to apply, and the color selection is lovely. Unfortunately, they don't last very long on me, with or without primer) and the darker colors transfer onto my upper lid (the black one is especially guilty of this). The matte shades have great pigmentation but the glittery ones do not.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought the white eyeliner pencil for inner eye brightness and I REALLY dig this stuff, no need to buy the big name expensive brands in my opinion. glides beautifully.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this liner forever! Usually I use a liquid liner on my top lids and use this one on my waterline. Once in a while I'll use this one on the top, but don't feel as though the precision or pigment comes out as well as a liquid liner, even if freshly sharpened. The color lasts pretty long, most of the day and is easily smudged if you are going for that look. Lately I've been creating a base line on my top lid, smudge, and then create another line over it with a liquid liner, and then tight line. Perfect smoky type of look. No allergic reactions or anything like that, but I also do not typically have sensitivity to eyeliner products. I have only used this in Midnight Black (01). I have an extra Ulta liner hanging around, but would and will definitely repurchase once I use up all the ones I am currently using!

on 10/5/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this i have it in midnight black it stays on and is very pigmented

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This review is only for the black liner. When I ran out of my UD Zero pencil I picked this up on a whim. I'm glad I did. This is my favorite pencil liner of all time. It's very soft so it applies smooth and the pigmentation is fantastic. It didn't crumble/flake as much as UD Zero did and in my opinion had better staying power and blendability. It's great for the waterline. I love that these liners are short too because I find that gives me more control. I'd buy this liner again and again and again without hesitation.

on 6/22/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner was very creamy and very pigmented. I have oily eyelids so this product was a bit to creamy and just glided right off but worked really well for a smudged look. It's looks AMAZING in the waterline but if you don't set it, it will be gone in 1 or 2 hours. For $5 it's a good eyeliner I won't be repurchasing because there are others that stay and look amazing. I have this eyeliner to my sister who has normal even dry eyelids sometimes and see is really enjoying it.

on 5/2/2013 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this to use in my waterline to brighten up my eyes. I have it in pure white. It definitely does a nice job in brightening up my eyes and even though it's white it doesn't look too harsh. Not really long lasting but that's usual for me, I am a contact lens wearer and I rub my eyes and use drops a lot. I did my sister-in-laws makeup one day and I used this on her and she loved it! I will repurchase this when I run out and maybe pick up some more colors.

on 3/31/2013 11:08:00 AM

I really like this mini eyeliner in golden sand for a simple fresh-faced look! It's a great first eyeliner for Tweens, I guess. I love the color, I love the cuteness of the size, and I love how lightly the liner come on, but most of all I love the price! It was a complete steal for only $5! I think it's great because since it is so small, you will use it up before you have to toss it out (like for sanitary reasons). I would get this product again.