July 29, 2014 | 1964 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lip Gloss - Expose

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday go-to lip gloss. I love the faint vanilla scent, and the gloss is strangely moisturizing. I have very dry lips, and chapstick and many other lip balms do not seem to help. However, whenever I use this lip gloss, I find that my lips are very smooth and moisturized the next day (all the dry cracked bits had come off).

I love the shade Expose, because it is such a sheer nude color that it works really well for the days you don't want a very loud lip color. I use this shade mostly during the work week while I'm at work. I love the lip brush because it deposits a lot of product, and I don't have issues with the brush hairs splitting or bending out of shape or anything. I think as long as you're just a little bit careful when you put the wand back into the gloss, you'll be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ellenicole16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A really nice shimmery peach colour that goes well with any makeup look. It smells kind of like vanilla, it's really good :) Kind of expensive, but I got this free with my Shoppers Optimum points.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by wynniethepooh11

For a gloss this was very expensive. However I really liked the color. It was perfect for my skin tone (which is pale). Would not repurchase because of price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a sheer peach color that has a glimmer and shine to it. It has a brush applicator. I have this in a large tube .20 oz. Wouldnt buy again because the color doesnt show up well on me.