July 31, 2014 | 1962 users online

Makeup Brushes - NARS - Large Dome Brush 13

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's ok. It doesn't blend perfectly, and you have to pay a little more attention to what you are doing. There are definitely better brushes out there for this same purpose, so I'd keep looking. This isn't a cheap mistake.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by thefrogqueen

This is by far the best dome/blending brush I have ever used. costs a small fortune,$ 52 CAD I believe. BUT MY GOD. I sucked at blending until i bought this brush. I had been using two MAC 217s but still couldn't make a soft, gradient blend until I got this. The best part about it, is you need to apply almost no preasure to your face, and its super fast at doing its thing! It's made from squirell hair, which always makes me laugh, but DAMN. I will buy this brush if anything should happen to it.
On a side note, I just love the handle. Nice size. I'm going to pick up the small dome brush soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, I thought it would be more like a typical "windsheild wiper" brush but it is'nt, it's great for blending. I looked at/felt it in the store first then ordered it online with 30% off and free shipping... I thought that was'nt a bad deal since they rarely go on sale. I would repurchase this brush if needed even if I could'nt find it on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Pasha8888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good brush for blending. So far I'm happy with mine. I haven't washed it yet. Very very soft brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

for me this brush is like mac 226 or chanel #3 brush...its smaller and softer than mac 224 coz sometimes mac 224 gets a bit scratchy...chanel one isnt available here and mac 226 is LE thats why i got this to replace those....this is my first nars brush...i love it coz it gets to my crease and blends well...if i could only use one brush or my eyes this would do the trick...can be used to pack colors and to define crease, and blend....definitely worth buying....im so glad ill never have to w8 for chanel and mac to stock up as ive found a good dupe for those...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! I actually had it for some time before I found my personal ideal use for it. This is a fluffy brush. I found it to be perfect for the application of my Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder under my eyes. WOW! Love it. For me, it is too big for blending eyeshadows on my small lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

This is a beautiful brush! I had a scratchy cheap mark blending brush and was looking to replace it. This one had great reviews and yes, I am a sucker for all things NARS. It's got some heft to it which I like and it is pretty to look at as far as brushes go. Super super soft and disperses color perfectly. I used it today to apply a highlight shade to my brow bones (NARS AAE) and to blend my UD shadows after I applied them with the MAC 239 and it worked perfectly. I'm so impressed that I am in the process of replacing my cheap brushes with NARS :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is so soft and luxurious, I want to cuddle with it! Great for coloring the lid, or a really soft crease. The handles on these brushes are long, but perfectly weighted. Artist brushes, for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by elouised

I love this brush because it's INCREDIBLY soft compared to the MAC 224. It's pretty good for crease shadows, however it's kind of small. If it were fluffier like the 224 I would love it more, however I would definitely buy another one if I needed it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 5:48:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my can't-live-without shadow brush. Its a very large dome shape that gives you a sheer (build able of course) application that blends beautifully. I use this everyday in my crease (I'm not a fan of very precise or obvious crease shadows) A must have!