November 26, 2014 | 1733 users online

Skincare - Face - Skin Milk Facial Moisturizer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by hongthetran

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What???!!! $1.00???!! Yes, this great product was found at the Dollar Tree. I bought two bottles and am going back to stock up. It works great for hydrating my dry skin. The bottle is huge. Even when it was $4.99 at Target way back when, it was a good deal. It smells good. Just be careful when you open the cap- extra lotion tends to squirt out. A great deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by vnkeel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy using this product, it has a great feel on your face and absorbs pretty fast. It also has a great smell that is refreshing and makes you want to put it on everyday. I bought it at my local Dollar Tree for of course a dollar in a 6oz removable cap container. They have an assortment of other products too like the facial cleanser and the shower gel and they all smell like Vanilla. I use the facial lotion at night right before I go to bed so that my face does not dry out and it seems to be working the past few days that I have had it. I originally did not even think about going to get a moisturizer from the dollar tree but I was in desperate need to stop my skin from drying. I was going to buy a moisturizer from Clinique which is a great product but made my face feel greasy, but it was going to be $24 for a 4oz container so I decided that I was going to look for a moisturizer that was cheaper and had more. I then came across to the dollar tree website and found out that they had a moisturizer. So I then went to my local dollar tree and found the Skin milk moisturizer and bought it and the facial wash. In the past few days since I have bought it my face feels better and does not feel oily. I give this product two thumbs up and if I had more thumbs they would be up too. Their is only two words for this product, LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by MARSHAMILLIONS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My friend introduced me to this product about 6yrs ago... I use to get it @ Target for a while. After a while, I wasn't able to find it anymore...
I saw it in the dollar store! not sure why it's there but I bought 20 tubes of the moisturizer and also the facial cleanser. Sounds selfish, butI still think I need to go back to get more ...This product is the BEST, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I searched high and low to get a hold of this facial moisturizer. It's oil free and with my sensitive skin, oil free is the only option for me. I finally was able to get myself a bottle and I now cherish it. It is slightly thick in texture yet doesn't go on greasy whatsoever. The smell is sublime. It's milky, soft, and faintly vanilla-esque. I look forward to putting it on. This really sinks into the skin. The surface of your skin is left feeling balanced, like it doesn't need anything else. A lot of moisturizers can make your face feeling heavy but Skin Milk's is undeniably lightweight. Does anyone know what in the world is going on with it's scarcness? Has it been discontinued? Whatever the reason, I am going to keep my quest for this going as I would like to use this moisturizer as long as possible. Skin Milk as a brand is so enjoyable. This is just another one of their products that I'm utterly satisfied with.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by uhohbackup

I realllllllly desperately need to find this moisturizer!! I am almost down to my last drip and my face cannot take in anything else. It is theee best moisturizer for dry skin that has eczema. Please help me find! =/ I'd really appreciate any help.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by SweetDreamsBeautifulNight

Let me begin by saying that this moisturizer is hard to come by nowadays. It has disappeared from the internet and you're lucky to find it in stores. Something has to be done about this because I NEED this product. I've used many moisturizers in my lifetime and none have worked like this. I have skin that is sensitive and breaks out easily and one minute its dry and the next minute its oily. This works perfectly for my skin. It makes my skin soft, smooth, not greasy, provides hydration and does not clog pores. I've used this on and off since high school and while I would stray to try other things, I always came back to this. It works wonders. I need another bottle right now. So if anyone knows where I can get it from, please let me know. Thanks so much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*****EDIT: This works but after awhile my face began to feel dry again. I'm just not too sure about it.*****

OMG! This moisturizer works amazingly on my extremely dry skin and get this! It's costs only $1 from the Dollar Tree! Since I'm on prescription topical treatments, my face is always left extremely dry and cracked. I have had to use tons of lotion to combat the dryness but sometimes the lotions make me look chalky. I was a faithful user of Aveeno's lotions but I can't believe I've been wasting $8 a bottle on Aveeno's horrible products. I doubt I'll ever repurchase anything from Aveeno. Their moisturizer doesn't moisturize that well and their facial cleanser made me break out, and I hate their lotion with the gold specks! Arrrghh! I've gotten it wrong with Aveeno everytime.

But I stumbled upon this little gem two days ago and there's no looking back. I hate abrasive products that are harsh on the skin because my skin is gentle. So this was right up my alley. I used it for the first time this morning and it took my dryness right away although I wasn't left looking greasy at all! This thing also smells divine! Plus you can't beat $1!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

best dollar store purchase ever- thick cream, moisturizing, not greasy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

I feel like this is more suited for night time on average, at least for me. The lotion is a bit on the thicker side (more like a cream) and takes a while to settle into the skin... But when it does your skin will feel baby soft. I've had similar effects with other lotions but the best thing about skin milk is that it's oil free and actually is a thick moisturizer that helps A LOT with dry and combo skin and most importantly NOT break me out. While it's a cheap moisturizer, it does an amazing job and leaves my skin at peace. During mornings if I'm not in a rush I like to use this too because it just smoothens my face out to make foundation application easier. I love the dried down scent, like the rest of the Skinmilk line a soft non-offensive vanilla bean type scent. Not to sweet but very pleasant.

The bottle is a bit stiff but as long as you shake the bottle before using, it's not too hard to squeeze. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by mahoganybrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!! Ive tried sooooo many facial moisturizers and this is the only one that I can use. All the rest left me broken out, dehydrated or oily. There was no satisfaction. Whats wierd is, one night while shopping in Targert, I picked this up on the whim, and this was years ago folks and it was great then. However, I was still on the prowl, looking for something with thousands of words that I couldnt pronounce and strong chemicals and ingredients, looking for a cure, and once again I came across this stuff in the beauty supply store and picked it up and havent looked back since. It makes my skin healthy, soft and supple and it doesnt clog my pores or break me out, major pluses for me. This stuff is lovely and Im scared because I cant find it in stores anymore. I buy it online. Please dont stop making this, please!!!! Its wonderfull!!!!!