September 18, 2014 | 1745 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Créme de Miel

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by eyeluvmakeup21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

bought this eyeshadow at a cco. I really like it. I am into neutral colors and this is neutral yet bright since it's like a yellow gold color very beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new favorite highlight! Um, Ricepaper who?! Creme de Miel is perfect. Going back to the CCO to see if I can grab a back-up. MAC C7 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by misscolette

Perhaps my favorite eyeshadow ever. The light yellow gold makes this shadow perfect for the inner corners, as a base, or as a highlight shade. I am NC 20 and a gold shadow junkie. This one is so beautiful- try to hunt one down online if you can since it doesn't look like MAC is going to re promote it anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by mecepeda

After hearing all of the raves and doing my homework on this LE shadow, I finally hunted down a decently-priced brand new container of it on the internet. Frankly, this is one of the best shadow buys I've made this year. Creme de Miel offers a lovely, soft veil of buttery yellow (it's just a tad gold) that makes a wonderful base or highlight color. In fact, this shadow has replaced previous everyday favorites like Unbasic White from the Starflash relauch because it's less harsh. Looks fantastic as a base color underneath MAC's Espresso (or any another warm dark brown) on the lid and a touch of MAC's Cranberry well blended into the crease. I should probably start looking for a back-up of this one...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this, it's a perfect true gold colour. The veluxe pearl finish makes it smooth and easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Creme de Miel is part of the Naked Honey collection, and it was one of the few that grabbed my attention since I'm a junkie for "highlight" colors. The closest to this in the core line would be Nylon, but this has a stronger buttery-golden tone. This shade looks fabulous on, and since it's a VP, has shimmer without the "frosty-ness" of Nylon. I love how it intensifies even more when used wet. I absolutely love this shadow! Hopefully MAC will re-release this at some point, because without a doubt, I'll hit pan on this bad boy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by goldensyrup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

In general, I loved virtually the whole Naked Honey collection as it seemed to really work with my light olive skintone and rather than look like makeup seems to enhance what is already there.

Creme de Miel is an irridescent pale honey gold that evens out my skintone on my eyelids and imparts the most wonderful golden sheen that just wakes my eyes up and helps me fake a wide eyed fresh faced look as though I've had 8 hours uninterrupted sleep (one can only wish!!)
I hope MAC is reading this and makes it part of the permanent collection one day. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

This is a must have shadow for me. Creme De Miel is part of the Naked Honey collection. On my pale skin it's a very pretty light gold colour & could work with a variety of other colours/looks but right now I love wearing it with Buckwheat (also from Naked Honey). This is definitely more gold than Nylon is - just the perfect shade of light gold that I've been looking for. The finish is Veluxe Pearl and applies extremely smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

The MAC site describes this as a yellow-gold and this seems to be a pretty good description. I'm always looking for unique yellows, and this was a must-have color for me. However, the "gold" color isn't a metallic sort of feature, so much as a golden tone to it... this seems to have a peach cast to it. It's something between the softest possible shade of gold and the least ostentatious shade of yellow. I can't think of yellow eyeshadow ever being more "wearable." With Creme de Miel and Chrome Yellow in my stash, I can work a whole range of yellow-based looks. It's a veluxe pearl and the texture is just lovely. I am very pleased with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by arikabh

A perfect color. Nylon is too icy and so is Phloof but Creme de Miel is a beautiful warm toned gold. I love this on the inner part of my lid for brightening up my eyes. Perfect color and shimmer.