October 2, 2014 | 1880 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Go Fresh Burst Nectarine and White Ginger Scent Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would buy it again , if it were not discontinued. The body wash is also good .

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by coolbracelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the soap bar of this, and didn't like it. Did not make my skin feel clean. i used it with my usual washcloth, and felt like i had no soap on my skin (not a good way), so i used it alone to find myself feeling the same again. the scent is great, and i like it. also, i felt like instead of my skin feeling clean and soft, it made me feel like some stickiness weird residue on my skin. i'd love it if it was an actual soap, but the scent is pretty nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This beauty bar is similar in size, shape, color and price to Caress. It's creamy and lathers well and leaves your skin soft. I'm not crazy about the scent, however, which can make or break it for me with a product. To me it smells like Caress mixed with seltzer & a touch of peach jolly rancher. But even though I like those three things, I do not like the way the way the scents come together in this soap. Too fizzy, strong & artifical smelling to me. I do like the texture and creaminess of the Dove soaps but prefer the cucumber & green tea scent one over this one. This gets a moderate hazard rating of 5 from cosmeticdatabase.com (on a scale of 1-10).

Ingredients: Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12 14 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Orange 4, Titanium Dioxide

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by MissEmpress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent of this bodywash is sooooooooooo yummy! It smells absolutely delicious. I was browsing the bodywash aisle at the supermarket, just for fun and smelled it, and although I didn't need bodywash I HAD to get it. It was so intoxicating!

I use it for the scent mostly, I can't really remember if it was super moisturizing, but it wasn't drying or had no negative effects. "Go Fresh" is a great name as the scent awakens your senses and does make you feel fresh and delicious!

I did notice that it was not as lathery as I'd like (or perhaps it was the loofah I was using). That was my only complaint and reason for only 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This scent will leave you drooling for nectarines! This citrus flavored body wash is creamy and leaves your skin silky and smelling like fresh fruit. Incredibly invigorating and makes you energized for the day or night! Very gentle to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG I looooove the Nectarine and White Ginger Scent. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the deodorant or body wash but for some reason the scent is jsut so much juicier in this soap bar version. Aside from my Johnson and Johnson Body Wash I really haven't purchased or used alot of drugstore brands in years. I used to use the dove soap bars years ago as they are moisturizing but all the scents always annoyed me, as they all had that anooying detergent soap smell and you could barely even tell the scent f the product. That is why I have been buying the Strawberry Soap Bard from THe Body Shop for years. Their soap bars are moisturizing, natural, and smell jsut amazing and non soapy however they do cost about $3 a bar and are used up somewhat fast. Was all to glad to get such a big pack of these for $6 and was truly impressed by the true to it's name smell. Best soap bar at the drugstore! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

This soap is perfect for shaving: more moisturizing than most soaps, but still thin enough lather to get a close shave. I don't love the scent, which reminds me of old-fashioned skin creams in a way that I don't love, but functionally it's perfect. I like that all the Dove scents cost the same so I can change scents with my mood/the seasons, and also that I have my choice of either 2 big bars or 4 smaller, easier-to-hold-onto ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE the scent of this Dove bar! I have used Dove literally since the day I was born and I am SO excited about this one! It smells so yummy and moisturizes my skin perfectly!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by EtherealJane

I enjoy this soap bar a lot. It smells really yummy, and doesn't dry out my skin. I'm not crazy about some of the ingredients though--I'm going to try out the Tom's of Maine soap bars next to see how those compare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice, as all other Dove bars are. Colored orange, really smells like nectarine and ginger. Scent lingers on skin. Great!