October 25, 2014 | 1355 users online

Fragrances - Korres - Fig Toning Body Mist

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:06:00 AM More reviews by theodoradb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am pretty much into perfume, have a modest selection and I never ever leave the house without wearing any. Having said that, I live in a pretty warm place and it's quite humid to boot, so I can't really stand wearing even the lighter ones I own in the summer. The only thing I like to wear in the summer is this stuff. I have the jasmine one too, which I love. What I like about them is that they have a pretty good lasting power for a body mist, honestly I've had eau de toilettes which lasted less on my skin. These are just single notes but they are very well made, so you don't get that artificial smell. I don't know about the good things they are supposed to do for your skin, but at least they won't do harm (unlike other scents with questionable chemical substances).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

I love this fragrance.
It's light, refreshing and it seems to have a great staying power, considering it's just a body water.
I use it every morning under clothing and its aroma stays with me until noon!
If it's too hot outside I usually reapply, and it is so invigorating.
I will most certainly buy again.
Great price, too. Just 9.5 euros.