August 21, 2014 | 1164 users online

Shampoo - Organic Excellence - Mint Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by spaghetina

I wanted to love this stuff because of the ingredient list. I wanted something without sulfates, and that wouldn't make my hair fall out like every other shampoo on the face of the earth seems to, to some degree. Well, I got half of what I was looking for. This stuff, more so than any other shampoo I've EVER used, makes my hair fall out. In clumps. I don't understand it, since I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients, but something in there seems to cause an inordinate number of hair follicles to shed. I've read online articles regarding the fact that this stuff may actually contain sulfates that they simply do not list, which would explain the crazy hair fall for me (I have a sulfate sensitivity), but the company has vehemently publicly denied any wrongdoing. Whether or not they're cheating the system and lying on their ingredient list, I cannot use this stuff. It does, however, get my hair extremely clean-feeling to the point of feeling stripped and dry (yet another reason why I suspect something is afoul at the Organic Excellence factory - definitely feels like there are detergents doing all that stripping!).

Moot point that it cleans extremely well (too well, really), if I have no hair left on my head to wash with it.

On the positive side, the nice, light mint scent is refreshing, but doesn't cause any sort of scalp-tingling or cool sensations.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by aniko01

I easy break out from shampoos. I've been using this for the last 3 weeks. So far so good! Yuuhu!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by dancer156

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried SOOOOO many natural shampoo/conditioners, and the ones by Organic Excellence are the BEST!!!!! The ingredients are very natural, certainly nothing questionable (like honeysuckle extract, PEG, hidden synthetic stuff, etc). Both shampoo and conditioner smell great (mild peppermint scent), have a great slick through the hair when washing (a lot of the other natural ones I tried did not, and I ended up pulling my hair during application), and leaves the hair very soft and shiny! My hair is quite thin and the shampoo/conditioner don't weigh it down. Combined with Shear Miracles mousse and hairspray my very thin hair has excellent volume!! :) HIGHLY recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by JustLaugh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A natural shampoo that smells good and gets your hair clean. ROCK ON! It doesn't suds, so if you're like me and you can't live without the suds, mix a little bit in a foamer bottle, about 1 part shampoo to 2 parts water. I got mine from bubble and bee's online store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this shampoo. This is one of my new favorite totally natural shampoo's. I have been using the matching conditioner for years. This smells like mint, lathers well and cleans well. It's totally non-drying. I already have 3 favorite natural shampoos, I use every week, which is a good amount to have. I now have 4, this just makes my hair feel so healthy and in perfect condition. Pretty awesome shampoo.