July 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Scrubs - Snap Clear Skin Gentle Facial Scrub with Tea Tree

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Nimaia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

HG scrub!! Works great on my sensitive skin I can use it every night.
Has helped with the odd breakout and really smoothed out my skin.

It even helped with a deep wrinkle I have in between my brows - it's still there, but not as deep. I believe it has also softened my pores but not by much - a little bonus there too.

It isn't a hash scrub that tears the skin - its a lovely soft scrub but very finely gritty. It really balanced out my skin - moisturizes where I need it and helps control oil. I still get oily but not as badly as I used to. Makes my skin so smooth and my foundations go over my face so much better.

It really is amazing. It's $10 on well.ca. Dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by angela291

I was wandering around in the 'natural product' section in Wal-mart when I saw this. In the past I have used a number of different scrubs (St. Ives Apricot, Garnier Pure, Burt's Bee's Peach and Willowbark) and have always thought that there wasn't enough 'scrub' in there or that it left behind unwanted gunk on my face. You won't be dissapointed with this one! It's packed with small granules and really does the job. I can use this daily and it doesn't irritate my face. What really sold me is that this stuff kicks the crap out of the hormonal acne that I tend to get in my chin area. What a find! And it's cheap - so cheap. You can either buy it in a squeeze bottle or in a tub. I purchased the squeeze bottle and stuck it in my shower. Couldn't be easier.

6 Months Later Update - I still love this stuff. It still keeps the acne under control better than any other product I've found, and gives a nice little glow to my skin. I really can't believe this one hasn't found more reviewers. I will repurchase this forever and ever as long as I can find it on the shelves.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by sparrack

My best friend recommended this product to me recently.
I LOVE IT!

It's so gentle, yet scrubs all the imperfections away.

It is cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by IO77

I am pleasently surprised. I have not used a scrub for a while cause I find my skin irritated after I use them. But this is different. It is very fine in a creamy like base. I makes my skin glow and look flawless after I use it My skin doesn't even get irritated. I love it. It is cheap too. I think I paid $ 7 for it. I never even heard of this product until I saw good reviews on well.ca. I am glad I listened.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A scrub that works! Most scrubs I find are a little too gentle and there's usually more cleanser than scrub. I remember using this stuff when I was a teenager and back then I recall it being more gritty and harsh. Thank goodness they reformulated and the scrub is more gentle but still effective. The scrub itself is quite dense which I like and I have the tub which I don't mind scooping with my fingers. Plus the scent is nice, not offensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I've been trying to find a good facial exfoliant for a while now with very poor luck - most of what's available is Neutrogena, all of which I have a terrible blotchy reaction to thus far. So when I saw this at the somewhat dodgy drugstore down the street, I figured the results couldn't be any worse! The main ingredients in this scrub are tea tree oil and pumice powder. The pumice exfoliates wonderfully without tearing my pores, something I haven't been able to get from even "microbead" scrubs. The tea tree oil smells and feels refreshing, and seems to improve the look of my skin after using. It definitely removes more oil than it deposits, something which simply cannot be said of many scrubs. The texture is sort of a thin paste and rinses away clean and easily. It comes in a squeeze tube rather than an unsanitary jar. I'll certainly be using this as long as I can find it or until it stops being so awesome for my skin! C$7.29 @ Main Drug Mart.