December 18, 2014 | 1737 users online

Deodorants - Vichy - Deodorant for very sensitive or depilated skin*cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this one, the roller version, but here it comes with a white cap (i've added the picture of the it). This is the only anti-perspirant deodorant without a scent which I trust. It keeps me dry and fresh through my 10k bike ride to work (and back) and even a workout afterwards. I depilate my armpits and this stuff doesn't sting and/or cause an allergic reaction. Price is a bit steep, but it takes forever to finish one roller. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Caritoco

I'm really liking it! I was searching for a good deodorant (not antiperspirant) that was safe, meaning, free of the evil Parabens and Aluminum, known as breast cancer trigger.
The formula is really good, it keeps me from smelling funny all day long (even in a super hot-humid enviroment) and it's clear so it doesn't stained my clothes, it is a little pricey but I guess it is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 6:21:00 AM More reviews by marnie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First I wanted to say that this is not an anti-perspirant but a deodorant so it will do nothing for wetness. For me this works well (I don΄t know if for 24 hours though) but I don΄t sweat much. This has no smell and goes on clear. I will buy again until I find something that works just as well but is cheaper.
It is expensive but there are not many deodorants for sensitive skin without any fragrance. In fact the only one I can think of is Mitchum and it is also an anti-perspirant. Vichy also makes a fragrance-free roll-on that is deodorant and anti-perspirant: Vichy 48 hours deodorant for very sensitive skin.
This is what Vichy says: "Deodorant stick for sensitive or shaved skin. Effective for 24 hours. Aluminum-free, paraben-free and fragrance-free formula.
Ingredient Innovation: With zinc gluconate to naturally fight odors by capturing and neutralizing odor-causing substances. Enriched with skin conditioners to moisturize and soothe the skin. Invisible solid for streak-free, clear application.
Results: Effective for 24 hours, yet gentle enough to be used even after shaving. Invisible finish leaves no residue.
Dermatological Standards: Allergy tested. Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control."
Price: about €7.00 for a 40 ml stick ($16.00)
Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL • AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • SODIUM STEARATE • STEARETH-100 • BEHENIC ACID • EDTA • NYMPHAEA ALBA EXTRACT / NYMPHAEA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE • SODIUM PALMITOYL PROLINE • SODIUM STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • ZINC GLUCONATE

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Olgtat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I didnt like it, it didnt work for me, some deodorants from supermarkets work better for me.
Good things...it doesnt hurt if u depilate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best deodorant that I've used so far. It's formula is so soft and gentle to my skin! I don't like roll-ons because they tend to take a while to dry and this cream is dry the moment I put it on.
Tanja