H2O Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment

Homosalate: 8.0%, Oxybenzone: 5.0%, Octisalate: 4.0%, Avobenzone: 3.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, DNA, Ethylparaben, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Linalool, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Silica, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Trisiloxane, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract.

on 11/16/2014 6:54:00 PM

This product is the only thing that keeps my skin nice and hydrated during very harsh Canadian winters. My face used to get so dry that every time the wind blew, it felt like I was getting paper cuts on my face. I've been using this product for over 10 years and it hasn't failed me yet!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is an awesome moisturizer, it's light and hydrating, but I wish it didn't have such a heavy fragrance. The gel consistency is so easy to work with and you only need the tiniest amount of product, so I love how the product comes in a jar so I can't control how much I take out. The fragrance hasn't broken me out or anything but I can definitely smell it on my face when i'm done, and the product does feel a little sticky after application. I use this at night, so that's not a problem for me overall. But it does do what it says it's going to do, my face is left hydrated and calm.

on 6/6/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really impressed with this. My skin has been a hot mess. Really, really dry. By mid-day, I feel like I've been riding a motorcycle in the wind; my skin feels really tight. So tight that it's really uncomfortable. When I first got this, though, I sort of passed it off because I was giving Paula's Choice skincare a whirl "and she's a guru", "and her products have GOT to be the best", etc. But really, they are not the best and this has really helped the hydration of my skin. It's a refreshing blue gel and it does feel extremely hydrating when first applied and continues to for a long time. I could live without the heavy fragrance, which of course Paula condemns, but you know what, it worked a hell of a lot better than her "Skin Recovery" line. I literally have been struggling with my skin for months now and FINALLY feel some relief and I think this is definitely part of it.

on 6/5/2014 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was given this so i could give my review to a beauty clinic in London. For my combination skin i found this really seeps in and softens, it gives my skin a new lease of life. Lovely! But can only use it once or twice a week more like a treatment or i may break out a little. The water base of it feels like nothing ive felt before as creams can be so heavy and cloggy on my pores. Price wise it is not cheap, but with this you pay for what you get xx

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got this as part of my October Ipsy bag. And I am amazed. Why haven't I been using this moisturizer my whole life?! I am used to using cream-based moisturizers that feel a little heavy on my skin. But this lovely H2O product is gel-based. It absorbs a lot faster than typical moisturizers and leaves my face looking dewy and feeling soft. It also seems to plump up my skin and give it a glow. A major plus is that you literally need just a riny amount (a few droplet sized amount) and it gets your whole face moisturized. Love it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was ok but not amazing...took a bit to blend in

on 4/8/2013 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love Oasis Line of H2O .
Great oil free hydration for my dry skin .
I noticed improvements in elistisaty of the skin and also my pores look smaller .
Just enough hydration for my dry skin without being heavy . Do not like the smell of H2O products , but it is not lingering and not offensive enough to make me want to stop using this moisturizer .

It can give you a slight burning sensation that is very temporary . Overall great product with many benefits.

on 9/28/2012 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the Oil Free Marine Hydration (not sure if it's the same, as my jar is different than the pictures shown, so I uploaded a pic of what I have). My husband got me some when he received a flyer on some face treatments with a Marks and Spencers order. I've liked other H2O products in the past, so this is the one I chose.

I don't like this. No matter how little I use, it doesn't seem to absorb into my skin and my face feels a bit 'tacky' afterwards. It may do me some good in the middle of winter when my skin is dryer, but as of now it's sitting in a drawer, which is a shame since he paid around 25.

I have combo skin type normal to oily in summer time, this is a perfect solution for my skin, i use the oasis mist damp my face first then apply hydrating gel , it works well for me!

on 10/30/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I didn't like this at all. It sounded great for my oily skin. It was toted to me as a water based moisturizer. Who wouldn't like the sound of that? I found that I liked the texture of the product when applied. It felt good on the skin and very light weight but the results are so temporary. I have oily skin and I felt I needed more moisture, so I can't imagine someone with dry skin using this. I'd never survive on a daily basis with this product, much less winters. No thanks...