September 21, 2014 | 1150 users online

Moisturizers - H2O - Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

Really impressed with this. My skin has been a hot mess. Really, really dry. By mid-day, I feel like I've been riding a motorcycle in the wind; my skin feels really tight. So tight that it's really uncomfortable. When I first got this, though, I sort of passed it off because I was giving Paula's Choice skincare a whirl "and she's a guru", "and her products have GOT to be the best", etc. But really, they are not the best and this has really helped the hydration of my skin. It's a refreshing blue gel and it does feel extremely hydrating when first applied and continues to for a long time. I could live without the heavy fragrance, which of course Paula condemns, but you know what, it worked a hell of a lot better than her "Skin Recovery" line. I literally have been struggling with my skin for months now and FINALLY feel some relief and I think this is definitely part of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by JayjayMua

I was given this so i could give my review to a beauty clinic in London. For my combination skin i found this really seeps in and softens, it gives my skin a new lease of life. Lovely! But can only use it once or twice a week more like a treatment or i may break out a little. The water base of it feels like nothing ive felt before as creams can be so heavy and cloggy on my pores. Price wise it is not cheap, but with this you pay for what you get xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as part of my October Ipsy bag. And I am amazed. Why haven't I been using this moisturizer my whole life?! I am used to using cream-based moisturizers that feel a little heavy on my skin. But this lovely H2O product is gel-based. It absorbs a lot faster than typical moisturizers and leaves my face looking dewy and feeling soft. It also seems to plump up my skin and give it a glow. A major plus is that you literally need just a riny amount (a few droplet sized amount) and it gets your whole face moisturized. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was ok but not amazing...took a bit to blend in

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by JuliaK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love Oasis Line of H2O .
Great oil free hydration for my dry skin .
I noticed improvements in elistisaty of the skin and also my pores look smaller .
Just enough hydration for my dry skin without being heavy . Do not like the smell of H2O products , but it is not lingering and not offensive enough to make me want to stop using this moisturizer .

It can give you a slight burning sensation that is very temporary . Overall great product with many benefits.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Pyretta5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have the Oil Free Marine Hydration (not sure if it's the same, as my jar is different than the pictures shown, so I uploaded a pic of what I have). My husband got me some when he received a flyer on some face treatments with a Marks and Spencers order. I've liked other H2O products in the past, so this is the one I chose.

I don't like this. No matter how little I use, it doesn't seem to absorb into my skin and my face feels a bit 'tacky' afterwards. It may do me some good in the middle of winter when my skin is dryer, but as of now it's sitting in a drawer, which is a shame since he paid around 25.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

I have combo skin type normal to oily in summer time, this is a perfect solution for my skin, i use the oasis mist damp my face first then apply hydrating gel , it works well for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Suppastaaah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this at all. It sounded great for my oily skin. It was toted to me as a water based moisturizer. Who wouldn't like the sound of that? I found that I liked the texture of the product when applied. It felt good on the skin and very light weight but the results are so temporary. I have oily skin and I felt I needed more moisture, so I can't imagine someone with dry skin using this. I'd never survive on a daily basis with this product, much less winters. No thanks...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by missglowstick

I have this in the oil-free version. I love it, it's an absolutely perfect moisturizer for normal, oily or combination skin. I'm not sure whether this would be good for very dry skin because of the gel texture (I find that cream moisturizers are better for dry skin). This sinks in instantly, you can't feel it on your skin. It moisturizes to the point of "comfortable" not to the point of "greasy." It just replenishes moisture into dehydrated skin. Does not leave residue or shine. Just perfect, matte, hydrated, soft skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is good. You barely need any to put on your face. And I mean it. All you need is just to dip your finger in a little bit on the surface and that is all you need, otherwise it will feel to sticky.