April 18, 2014 | 1890 users online

Moisturizers - H20 - Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as part of my October Ipsy bag. And I am amazed. Why haven't I been using this moisturizer my whole life?! I am used to using cream-based moisturizers that feel a little heavy on my skin. But this lovely H2O product is gel-based. It absorbs a lot faster than typical moisturizers and leaves my face looking dewy and feeling soft. It also seems to plump up my skin and give it a glow. A major plus is that you literally need just a riny amount (a few droplet sized amount) and it gets your whole face moisturized. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was ok but not amazing...took a bit to blend in

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by JuliaK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love Oasis Line of H2O .
Great oil free hydration for my dry skin .
I noticed improvements in elistisaty of the skin and also my pores look smaller .
Just enough hydration for my dry skin without being heavy . Do not like the smell of H2O products , but it is not lingering and not offensive enough to make me want to stop using this moisturizer .

It can give you a slight burning sensation that is very temporary . Overall great product with many benefits.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Pyretta5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have the Oil Free Marine Hydration (not sure if it's the same, as my jar is different than the pictures shown, so I uploaded a pic of what I have). My husband got me some when he received a flyer on some face treatments with a Marks and Spencers order. I've liked other H2O products in the past, so this is the one I chose.

I don't like this. No matter how little I use, it doesn't seem to absorb into my skin and my face feels a bit 'tacky' afterwards. It may do me some good in the middle of winter when my skin is dryer, but as of now it's sitting in a drawer, which is a shame since he paid around 25.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

I have combo skin type normal to oily in summer time, this is a perfect solution for my skin, i use the oasis mist damp my face first then apply hydrating gel , it works well for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Suppastaaah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this at all. It sounded great for my oily skin. It was toted to me as a water based moisturizer. Who wouldn't like the sound of that? I found that I liked the texture of the product when applied. It felt good on the skin and very light weight but the results are so temporary. I have oily skin and I felt I needed more moisture, so I can't imagine someone with dry skin using this. I'd never survive on a daily basis with this product, much less winters. No thanks...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by missglowstick

I have this in the oil-free version. I love it, it's an absolutely perfect moisturizer for normal, oily or combination skin. I'm not sure whether this would be good for very dry skin because of the gel texture (I find that cream moisturizers are better for dry skin). This sinks in instantly, you can't feel it on your skin. It moisturizes to the point of "comfortable" not to the point of "greasy." It just replenishes moisture into dehydrated skin. Does not leave residue or shine. Just perfect, matte, hydrated, soft skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is good. You barely need any to put on your face. And I mean it. All you need is just to dip your finger in a little bit on the surface and that is all you need, otherwise it will feel to sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

holy shit! this stuff is the best! no seriously, this is the only moisturizer that actually works on my seriously dehydrated skin. it's very moisturizing, has a lightweight gel texture, smells nice, and absorbs fairly good. i'm so glad i decided to buy it coz it is definitely better than any moisturizer i've used before. i love it. will not be hesitant to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by carolino

I have oily/acne prone skin with dry cheeks, and this is the best!
Whenever I need a smooth makeup application I put this on for 10min, wash it off and I have instantly smooth hydrated skin.

Best of all, it doesn't break me out! but it does cause some blackheads on my nose if I leave it on overnight :o