July 29, 2014 | 2063 users online

Fragrances - Hugo Boss - Boss Orange by Hugo Boss

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's orientally citrusy ...but nothing special. Don't get me wrong! I like it I do. It smells good but just not good enough to send the shivers down my spine and auwwwwss me!! It stays in my ‘ordinary’ perfume collection. I use this for casual occasions like going out shopping or simply out for groceries.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sherryclinaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Searched for so long for this scent, found it , love it, unfortunatly I will have to agree with a lot of others it just does not last, this seems to fade very quickly,will not repurchase and on the hunt again for something similar :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

On the fence about this, it's light & fresh fragrance in the beginning, it dries up to a warm & sweet scent, perfect for spring & summer. But the lasting power is practically non-existent and it is just such a mainstream edt that I just can't get really enthousiastic about it. I will use up my bottle but I will def not rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

This is a nice warm cozy smell that comforts you and makes you feel good. Guess you should not be misled by the name, the fragrance doesn't carry strong citric notes. I'd say that this smell goes well with warm autumn days :) Reminds me of Indian Summer.
The staying power is 2,5-3 out of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by mellouise

The 1st perfume I've bought for myself in about 10 years...I really couldn't wait till xmas! It's sweet, feminine, warm, cosy and comforting, with a bit of excitement. I feel happy when I wear this. I bought it as a summer fragrance as my others were too heavy or fruity. I have the newly-released edp, the staying power is much better than the edt version ( I compared them). £37 from Boots for 30ml. Also, a dupe smell for this is Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence, which probably 'enabled' me in the first place!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!! I think I love it more because it has sentimental, my husband bought it for me while we were dating, and I used it down to every last drop. There is just something about the scent that no other fragrance compares to. I'm waiting to repurchase it again, probably will wait until it's on sale again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by tracydumfries

Don't get me wrong.....this fragrance is so gorgeous but has NO staying power at all! Such a shame as I thought I had found my new smell. If the eau de parfum version of this was brought out I would certainly give it another go.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by deli456

Absolutely love this fragrance, it's soft it's slight sweet but fresh. I love the sweet neroli note and how it sits in the skin after settling down. Con: I wish I would last longer, I do find I have to spray the hell out of the bottle, they should definitely make an EDP version of this girly and feminine EDT. Better for daytime casual wear. You may want something stronger for the night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Sandalwood and orange vanilla sherbet. Not too sweet and the sandalwood is nicely incense, but it's still mostly a sandalwood scent. Nice, but nothing special to me. Much calmer than the Hanae Mori it resembles, though, so a nice office scent if worn in discreet dabs.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by JoyaJay

I absolutely adore this smell. I normally don't go for really sweet scents. This is the exception. It has a... sugary, warm, sweet scent and reminds me of a warm summer evening (how cheesy). On me personally it stays on for quite a while, especially when I put it on my wrists. And on a side note: It smells nothing like oranges.