NU-PORE - Make Up Remover Cleansing & Moisturizing Tissues for All Skin Types

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/2/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this because it was dirt cheap and I needed something for simple clean up after makeup application. On the pro side, it accomplished both these goals well. However, there's a huge con- the smell! I'm not overly sensitive when it comes to fragrances and I'm no fragrance snob BUT this product just reeks with the strongest, cheapest, dishwashing liquid smell that I've ever come across. It almost pains me to use it. Never again!

on 1/15/2014 10:51:00 PM

For only a dollar it's pretty moisturizing. I use it before a facial cleanser. Good to have handy!
Works well and can't beat the price!

I like this because it takes off most of my make up and for only 99 cents its amazing for the price but it gets sticky which kinda sucks but I don't mind much :D another thing I don't like is the packing if they changed it a little I would buy it more often lol cause the wipes dry out when the top is no longer sticky

on 3/25/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I stumbled into the beauty aisle at my local 99cent Store, with honestly no intention of finding a good product! I found these and decided to give them a try. SOOO GLAD I did!! I LOVE these makeup remover wipes so much that when I make a trip there, I stock up! Only reason I gave them 4 lippies instead of 5, is because they have a hard time taking off waterproof mascara, but I still LOVE them(:

on 8/6/2011 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Only 99 cents! I bought this yesterday, along with their cleansing strips (which aren't listed?!) and used it as soon as I got home! I used it on my eye, then decided what the heck! And used it on my face and neck. Bad idea! I started getting little bumps on my cheek and washed it off immediately! Use only as an eye male-up remover if you are acne-prone! Still worth it to by! Split the sheets in half though. You don't need all! 30 to 60 sheets for a dollar! Will repurchase!

on 10/19/2010 5:41:00 AM

So all of my friends whine and complain about how expensive makeup remover is and i always tell them about these! theyre so cheap i buy like 5 or 6 boxes at a time because hey, 99c ? yeah. and i personally think they smell really nice and they never irritate my face or even my eyes. my eyes are really sensitive and these dont bother mine at all! try them :)

on 10/13/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i love these i stock up on them all the time because they are dirt cheap you can find them at the 99cent store and they work great they take everything off and dont irritate my skin or cause acne i find that they get less moist with time due to the packaging but they do not dry out(i love that) also i wish you wouldnt hav 2 rinse ur face after using them because they would be great for lazy nights but they are great at removing maakeup before using my face wash. the only things i would change is the packaging and make them a bit thicker and biger, i love these and absolutely recomend them they do have flaws but they are the best i have found and u cant beat the price.hope i helped=)

on 9/4/2010 5:09:00 PM

I love these! I use them all the time and theyre only a buck at the 99 cent store(: they remove EVERYTHING and don't irritate my eyes. I use to always see them when I went to the store, and I always thought they were probably greasy and didn't work, but they're not and I love taking my makeup off now(:

on 8/9/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Soft wipes, takes off everything! Only $1.99 at Harmons!

on 7/13/2010 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

the price: hella cheap. i got it from the 99 cents store. & so i tried it mainly cause it was cheap & i loved it right away. cause i was wearing dark eyeshadow & waterproof mascara; but it took all of those off. but of course, it didnt really remove the mascara all the way... but thats okay, it was waterproof & its always hard to remove that. the packaging was okay... but i brought it to school w/ me & my purse got soaked ): but i think its cause i opened it the wrong way; since it got ripped (x but anyways, THE BIG DEALl: this thing broke me out & im sure it was this wipes because it was the only new thing i used. BUT i guess i shouldnt use it on my face... only with eye makeup (: