October 25, 2014 | 1907 users online

Powder - Veludo Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by ks123

Absolutely amazing product. I am a fan of mineral makeup but am horribly allergic to bismuth. This makeup not only has the purest of ingredients (no bismuth or titanium dioxide) but is so beautifully light and wont clog pores. Your skin just glows wearing it. It gives a light to medium coverage and i cant describe it - it just makes your skin look better.

A very little goes a long way so even though it is expensive, it will last for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by vampyre

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very expensive outlay but you are supplied with the product in a glass jar, a plastic sifter container and the flat top ultra soft brush. Easy to apply and although it seems ultra light it does perfect the skin. Great ingredients, range of colours and performance. My skin feels very soft when this is removed, hard to explain but never happened before with any other brand. Expensive yes, but light years ahead of other mineral makeup products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkydinkydo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product, made by Christopher Drummond (www.christopherdrummond.com) for over 6 months now, and I have to say that this is HG material. I never have to touch it up. It just stays in place and looks beautiful, even on hot, humid days. And it looks completely natural, jsut blends into my skin perfectly. I use the lightest color. It comes in a glass jar, which I'm not too crazy about, but along with the jar of product, you get a sifter jar. And boy, if I tell you that you don't need much of this, I can't emphasize that enough. I turn the glass jar upside down and over right side up again, and then just sweep out the "dust" that stuck to the inside of the lid. It's also a "healthy" makeup - more than just minerals, it's full of good stuff like acai, soy, etc. They call it "beyond mineral makeup" and that's an accurate description. No bismuth, no titanium dioxide. My skin is horribly finicky and this product totally agrees with me.