September 2, 2014 | 942 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lipstick in Siss

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by riccis

I tried this out at the Mac store actually. I wanted a nude and the girl that worked there thought that this would suit maybe. But I've now realized it washed out my lips. It's nearly as the same color as my skin so I don't like it... It looks like I've put concealer on my lips.. And I'm tan, a medium I would say

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG ls of all lipsticks!

I'm nc15 with pretty pigmented pinkish lips. Most colors just add too much pigment and are really not all that flattering on me.

I mostly stick to nudes but most nudes look Barbie pink on my already pigmented lips.

I bought siss because it was exactly what I wanted: a beige undertoned nude with no pink or peach undertone.

This is such a perfect lipstick! Just dark enough to not look like concealer lips, I use this as both a standalone lipstick or even a lip primer.

I wear this constantly during the summer it's my HG nude and goes great with a smoke eye.

In the winter it's not as flattering, but I learned I can use a thin layer to cancel out some of my lip pigment, then apply another color over. This winter I LOVED how this lipstick looked under mac hue.

Me and lipsticks never seem to have gotten along but I am so attached to mac siss it's ridiculous

This is definitely an underdog lip product. I hope it never gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A matte nude that has no pink in it whatsoever. Excellent formula, and a very wearable color on my skin tone. It completely covers any of the natural pinkness in my lips without having to do the whole concealer routine, and looks great paired with a smokey eye. It plays really well with a variety of glosses, peaches and pinks look amazing when paired with Siss. If typical nudes give you a case of "death lips", try this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A really nice nude lipstick, very 60's. I use this with Spice lipliner, gives a very sexy result. This is not a concealer nude, this is a wearable one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have caramel skin, my lips are more of a chocolate brown, this looked like I had mayo on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by ephflank

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After literally years of disappointment with searching for a Nude lipstick I have finally found my HG . I bought this lipstock after reading the reviews on here and decided to go for it. I think the big difference w/this lip color is that unlike other nudes which most of the time has pinkish undertone this one has yellow undertone and since I have a yellow undertone it matches perfectly!

If you are a NC42 or somewhere around that ...than this will match perfectly. (I also recommend hodgepodge lipliner.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by LipstickLove1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Siss is described as a muted golden beige colour on the MAC website and I would say that is 'bang on' - this colour is very warm, has a distinct yellow-golden base with no pink or peach undertones. That being said, I LOVE to combine Siss with MAC's Chicory lipliner - it creates the most 'Gorgeous' warm mocha/apricot shade and its perfect for a warm everyday look - this shade next to MAC's Mocha and Revlon's Sandalwood Beige are my 'go-to' holy-grail everyday lipcolours - I would go as far as to say that they are my 'signatures'!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by kfife10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my perfect nude! The reason I love it so much is that it has absolutely NO pink, which is so hard to find in a nude lipstick. I hate the pink in my lips, so I'm always looking for lipsticks with no pink in them, that will cover the pink completely, and this does it. I have a light olive face, and this makes my lips almost disappear, so I generally don't wear it on its own. I always use a lip liner, and I put some gloss over it, and it looks fantastic. My HG nude!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE SISS!!! I am a GGG yellow toned, NC 25-35 with pink/brown lips. Siss is PERFECT for neutralizing that pink and almost matches my skin.

Siss is yellow/beige/tan with absolutely NO orange, pink, or peach which is why I love it. It is creamy and just a tad dry. Jubilee, Honeyflower, and FreckleTone are three of my favorites but each of those tends toward peach or pink. Siss does not. It has no sparkle and no glitter. I can mix Siss with other lipsticks to tone them down or make them look more creamy.

I suggest using Stripdown liner, Siss, and Spring Bean lipgloss!!! The green and honey wetness of the Spring Bean suits Siss perfectly. They look luscious together. luscious!

Also if you like Fetish or O, try patting the lips with Siss, THEN apply Fetish or O. It takes the frost out of them and makes them look more creamy with sparkles. It's truly gorgeous. Siss makes O look less dark and less dated for my personal taste.

It is difficult imagining this color being good on its own for a pale or darker woman. But I think by changing the liner and using a 2nd lipstick or gloss suited to your skin tone, Siss could be a nice addition. I will repurchase repeatedly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally bought this lipstick, This is really sexy with some clear gold sparkly gloss. I wont say that this is the best nude lipstick I ran across but it is nice.and blends with my skintone.