December 18, 2014 | 1668 users online

Nail Tools - Sephora - 4-Step Buffer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow what an amazing buffer! I do not own this but I was at my cousins house recently and she had one of these in her nail collection and wow now my nails are shiny more polished and smooth. This helped nail polish go on more smoothly and easier and even after I took the polish off my nails still look amazing. I am about to go get one for myself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

What a fabulous, affordable find! I never keep up with my manicures and hate chips, so my nails are usually bare. I wanted something to make them look nice and neat in an easy manner. I picked up this buffer in the four-tone neon Electric Safari print and adore it! Not only is it a delight to look at, but the fact that each side (of all Sephora's 4-Step Buffers) is labeled in the right order makes it a snap to do all 10 fingers in under five minutes! In the end they gleam and glisten like never before! I finish with a clear top coat and I'm ready to go (but you probably don't even need the top coat). For $5USD this is a steal and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This makes my nails really shiny when I follow all four steps thoroughly, though it takes a little time to get a brilliant shine. Something that surprised me was that my nails were still shiny after taking my polish off. I love that this is only $5, as good drugstore ones are about the same price and tend to wear out quicker. My only complaint, or rather caution, is when using step 2 or step 4: both those grains are next to the step 1 side and if you’re not careful, you can put too hard using step 2 or 4 and the step 1 side can press into your nail or cuticle and cut it, like a really bad paper cut (I speak from experience). I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

I would always get manicures every 3 weeks , then one day stopped because i got sick of having my nails painted nicely then chip in 4 days. I walked into sephora and found this nail buffer. Ever since then my nails look shiny and healthy, without any chemicals being placed on them. Im definitely going to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Pamda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This buffer is excellent it is easy to use and with in minutes your nails look healthy, shiny, and feel smooth. I have used other buffers I bought in the drugstore and they were not even on the same league. For $5 this little guy is a steal and works wonders. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good buffer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fabulous tool that will make your nails look as if you've had a French manicure. It takes less than 5 minutes to do both hands and looks amazing! I used to be a major nail polish addict and never went a day without my nails being polished until I couldn't take the insanity anymore. I was so tired of having my manicures look great for maybe two to three days tops until the incessant chipping began and this was after trying a million products, top coats, bases and polishes to help prevent this (not to mention the non-stop frustration of trying to keep polish on your toes and wearing shoes at the same time). I was tired of having to touch up every other day and waiting hours for everything to dry. It looks beautiful when it's first done, but nothing looks tackier than chipped nails and keeping this at bay is EXTREMELY time consuming! I was also beyond tired of breathing in the fumes and more importantly worried about the chemicals sinking in through my skin and into my bloodstream (there have been studies done and nail polish is not exactly good for the human body).

I went all natural for a while just keeping my nails clean, bare and long, but I wanted a little oomph without going back on the polish merry go round again. I had tried a few other buffers and was not impressed at all (last one was Tweezerman's version which was a complete joke and did nothing to shine or buff a thing). I had heard wonderful things about this buffer and since I am always shopping at Sephora anyway, I went to have a look. This is dirt cheap and had my nails looking gorgeous and shiny in seconds! It's a 4-sided block and the shine side is incredible! It makes your nails shine like mirrors! I love this buffer and it was only $5.00! Fabulous tool!