November 23, 2014 | 1548 users online

Foundations - Graftobian - HD GLAMOUR CREME PALETTES

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Powderpuff2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the ultra lites palette and I absolutely love it. Had been searching for a highlighting cream foundation to use with a darker contouring powder and this palette fits the bill. Complete with two cool tone, two warm tones and two neutral tones, I can blend to achieve the desired highlight colour I want. I use my Sigma flat head kabuki brush to blend really well so I don't get any lines and this achieves an airbrushed effect. The only downside to this product is the packaging - it's a bit on the cheap side! Would def buy again though :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by SouthernBeauty1

This is my regular foundation that I use daily. This product has the best color selection on the market. As a makeup artist I like that this product is buildable. You can apply more for heavier coverage or less for a lighter coverage. Let foundation dry a bit, then follow with the finishing powder. The only negative aspect of this product is that it's not great for fine lines, crows feet, laugh lines. It actually seems to accentuate the lines making them more noticeable. Wish there was a great foundation on the market with great coverage like this one but with the help that mature skin needs like hiding the fine lines & wrinkles. This product wears well & lasts throughout the day with minimal touch ups, if any. I finish it off with MAC pressed Studio FX powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ciaraMUA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this foundation in my kit for my Media Make-up course. I hate this product with a passion. The colours don't blend well and seem to just sit on top of the skin giving it a cakey appearance. I find it applies worse over concealer and doesn't give an all over colour and it always leaves brush lines/marks. Even after setting it with powder it will come off if you touch your skin. I have no idea how this product would fare well under theatre lights etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I got the Warm 2 palette and it works great as a concealer. You get 5 different colors that you can blend and customize to your skin tone. I use the lighter color as a highlight.

This goes on very creamy and blends beautifully. I'm not comfortable using as an all-over foundation, especially on my T-Zone, but this is my HG concealer these days.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by dioxanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great! NOT greasy at all and glides on almost like a really soft gel. It has great coverage and it doesn't collect in the creases around my eyes. I bought this color in "bleached bone" and it is NOT really that white - it's about a shade lighter than alabaster. Needless to say, I am very pale but not quite as pale as this color and it actually blends in perfectly and gets rid of the ruddiness. To my surprise, it also is the best dark circle concealer I have ever used! I have very dark circles under my eyes and it didn't take much at all and it looks way more natural than white concealer or even skin-tone concealers - WAY better than dermablend if you can believe it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

This makeup is touted as being used in theatrical productions, on TV actresses, etc. It has a nice texture, covers well, but stays greasy and shiny and tends to fade away throughout the course of the day. How this works under hot, bright lights conditions, I don't know..