November 27, 2014 | 1629 users online

Shampoo - Nisim FAST Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by hairhouse353

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It works! I am a hairstylist and I've worked in salons over 20 years - and currently own and operate my own salon ( I wanted to clarify that - because alot of people " Who went to beauty school once" have a tendency to say they are a hairstylists!! Anyway a few things...measure the healthy root area before you start using this product, use the product as instructed 100% , expect twice as much growth per month than usual. If you do not know how fast your hair grows then it is impossible to know if or how well the product works? Typical hair growth Is 1/2 inch per month - however you must take into account health and age. If you have extremely damaged hair I promise your ends are breaking off! Get a decent trim before you start. If you color your hair great!! The easiest way to measure your growth rate is from uncolored roots is: regrowth. Get a touch up right before you start and mark it on the calendar! When you measure the entire strand of damaged hair w/ split ends breaking off you do not have an accurate growth rate measurement. You can use your regular styling products ie: leave in conditioner, oil, serum etc- I did find the products a tad drying but use of my regular styling products fixed that. I try every product I can get my hands on and was shocked this worked! My hair grows 1/2 in month w/fast I'm getting a little over 1 inch month. I color my hair- I measured regrowth. Use both products!! This is not meant to repair overly damaged hair!
Love it!! Finally a product that works! I tried that Chaz Dean Wen stuff....that's another review! :(
Good luck!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by shoesize7

Every thing about this product was just trouble!!

First of all the lid broke (warning to other girls out there, do NOT try to over-tighten the lid, or it WILL crack all the way down... since then I had to use plastic wrap and an elastic to compensate, and then eventually I just moved the entire product into a traveller's sized shampoo bottle I picked up at the dollar store).

Second, it dried out my hair SO MUCH. No other shampoo has ever dried out my hair like that!
I had a lot of the hair fall in the showers, like clumps of hair. It made my hair grow weak. But I guess that's the down fall of trying to grow you hair fast (pun, get it?). Increased speed will be compensated by decreased strength in hair.

Third, it did make my hair grow a little faster when I first started using the product. But the growth rate was not worth the damage to my hair and my scalp. My hair grew a little faster but I was growing out damaged and unhealthy hair.

Fourth, shampoo contains sulfates. Just avoid that in general!!! It will dry out your hair!!!!

Overall, don't bother trying to "grow out your hair fast". I've learned the hard way, and although it's been almost a year since I last used nisim, I've realized it's better to just eat a healthier diet (more veggies, eggs, fruits) than trying to get a product that will superficially induce faster hair growth. That can lead to more problems.

Also, I was left with a lot of conditioner after I reached the end of my shampoo. So much conditioner was left (and it was a really crappy conditioner) that I just tossed it in the trash. I suppose if you DO want to try this product, don't bother with getting the conditioner. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by JV1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Let me begin by telling you my hair was ruined.

From a very light blonde, I tried a Garnier Fructis Medium Blonde dye which turned my hair into a straw like greenish brown colour. Awful.

4 attempts at colour remover eventually left my hair so wrecked, I had to have 4 inches of it cut off.

A month ago, I started using FAST shampoo & conditioner. At first, I didn't think it was working, but today I've noticed I've got about an inch of root growth. Not only that, but the growth is a great deal thicker than my usual extremely fine hair!

I have also changed to mulberry silk pillowcases and have been regularly brushing my hair with a boar bristle paddle brush.

It's definitely worth the money, and if you combine it with the methods above, you should see brilliant results!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by BLAST311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is normal (not oily or dry), and this is one of my favorite shampoos. The smell is nice, but it doesn't strong and doesn't last very long on my hair. This is actually a good thing for me, because I use leave-in products and I don't like mixing too many scents together.
It is also works as a clarifying shampoo. I do scalp massage with oils once a week, and this shampoo removes the oils with one rinse.
About the hair growth: My hair has grown almost 13cm (5.1 inch) in 6 months. I do other methods of hair growth as well, but I do believe that this shampoo takes part in the results. And I use only the shampoo, without the FAST conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by xariannax

Let me start of by being 100% honest when saying that i have never written a single review on a product before . But I felt the need to let everybody know my experience with Nisim F.a.s.t . I was diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma at the age of 14, and unfortunately I lost all of my waist length hair . Over the last 5 years since then, I have done everything and anything you could possibly think of to grow my hair out . Vitamins, shampoo's, oils, anything I could find. On may 10th, my life changed :) My hair was very damaged before starting this product due to my excessive dyeing and straightening habits. I got a much needed trim on may 3rd. It was tragic. My hair, which i had finally gotten ALMOST to boob length, was back to my shoulders. After shedding a few tears and doing lots of research, i stumbled upon Nisim. I ordered the 12oz shampoo and conditioner and It arrived on may 10th. This may sound crazy but as of today, may 20th, my hair has grown about 3 inches. It's already back to where it was before my trim, maybe even a little longer. I am in complete shock. And the extreme growth aside, my hair has NEVER been in this good condition. Its soft, manageable, healthy looking, no split ends. I love it. I didnt think it was possible for hair to grow so quickly. I wake up in the morning and feel like my hair has grown at least a centimeter over night. I might sound crazy but i have witnesses haha. It really works wonders. I will honestly use this product for the rest of my life. And i greatly thank nisim for creating something that really delivers fast results. It is worth every penny. If you take anything out of this long paragraph of me rambling, THIS PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS. IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. :) if you are trying to grow out your hair this is the shampoo and conditioner for you .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by TigsTigsTigs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was pleasantly surprised by the results of this shampoo. Although I don't think it makes your hair grow incredibly fast, it does indeed speed up the whole process. I did find having to wash your hair everyday with it and spending about five minutes massaging the product into your scalp a bit of a faff, but it was no biggy. It also gives off a weird smell, but again, really not that much of a big deal.I actually had to get a haircut after I'd finished the bottle. Like a lot of people, my hair was quite damaged before I started to use this, so while it did make my hair grow longer, I still had about inch and a half of split ends. Bear in mind if you want thick, long hair, cutting off the damaged ends is just an inevitable fact of trying to achieve this. So yeah, the product does work, but unfortunately it's not the be all and end all of getting longer hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by maxmommy2

My 2014 resolution was to grow my hair long - I thought it might teach me to be less impulsive, and also I miss having long hair. With that in mind, I bought this extremely expensive shampoo a month ago. The reviews seemed largely positive, and I was hopeful - however, this hasn't made my hair grow one bit faster. It still grew the same 1/2 inch in the last month that it always does. For reference, I used the version without SLS and used it as directed every day. I also found it very drying on my hair. I'll continue to finish the bottle because it was insanely expensive, and if anything improves I will revise my rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by hdugg8

My hair is fine and almost armpit length, it was dyed black a day before starting the shampoo. I am in week 3 of using this product and so far I am glad I bought it and tried it out l. I will continue to use nisim fast shampoo and conditioner because it has made my hair grow pretty fast. My first impressions were good and yes I have used a shampoo and conditioner that were "better" and made my hair feel a lot softer but I have a lot of trust with nisim which I haven't had with any other shampoo and conditioner. When I use the shampoo and conditioner my hair feels nice and clean and I follow up with a split end serum and Moroccan oil. My partner has commented that my hair looks a lot thicker and fuller since I started using the shampoo. I paid $45 for both shampoo and conditioner so I don't see why some people are saying its expensive when it's something you can expect with a shampoo that boosts hair growth to twice as quick AND all the ingredients are great for your hair. The sulfate in the shampoo is simply to lather your hair so it's easier to clean and wash so I don't have a problem with that infact I prefer it. The product so far I give a 4.5 star rating because it has made my hair grow and it has made it thick and healthy. The last half a star isn't there because it doesn't make my hair feel AMAZINGLY smooth, silky, soft etc. also the conditioner could be improved but again all the ingredients are to boost hair growth. Hope it helps and you really must give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Rjc

I have ready many reviews regarding F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner. As obviously I wanted to know if it was wasting my money as it is very expensive compared to my usual brand! My hair is damaged due to bleaching and heat appliances, and so far nothing has worked in anyway and I have tried ALOT of different brands! So today is DAY 1 of using the product so obviously cannot yet see if it works but I'll update to give toy my honest opinion! Have not given the product a 5 star as not yet sure if it works!! Will update soon-ish.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Stressielu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a completely shiny bald head after chemo -- so bear this mind when you read my review. I bought the shampoo and conditioner and rate them as follows: 1. Lathers well, medicinal smell but bearable. 2. Does it work? It's been 3 months since my last hair losing chemo and I've got about 2 cm of hair. So honestly? Maybe, given the fact that it takes a while for chemo to leave your system. 3. Are the results what they claim? Nope, don't think so. At least not the dramatic increase other people seem to have received. 4. What's the state of my hair? Dry and feels stripped of moisture. So?? I'm unimpressed and pretty sure a great moisturising combo coupled with a scalp treatment would have done the same job. I'll finish the bottle but I'll be switching to the best moisturising combo recommended here afterwards. Save your $$; treat your scalp with coconut oil and take your vitamins.