July 28, 2014 | 1117 users online

Shampoo - Nisim FAST Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by JV1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Let me begin by telling you my hair was ruined.

From a very light blonde, I tried a Garnier Fructis Medium Blonde dye which turned my hair into a straw like greenish brown colour. Awful.

4 attempts at colour remover eventually left my hair so wrecked, I had to have 4 inches of it cut off.

A month ago, I started using FAST shampoo & conditioner. At first, I didn't think it was working, but today I've noticed I've got about an inch of root growth. Not only that, but the growth is a great deal thicker than my usual extremely fine hair!

I have also changed to mulberry silk pillowcases and have been regularly brushing my hair with a boar bristle paddle brush.

It's definitely worth the money, and if you combine it with the methods above, you should see brilliant results!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by BLAST311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is normal (not oily or dry), and this is one of my favorite shampoos. The smell is nice, but it doesn't strong and doesn't last very long on my hair. This is actually a good thing for me, because I use leave-in products and I don't like mixing too many scents together.
It is also works as a clarifying shampoo. I do scalp massage with oils once a week, and this shampoo removes the oils with one rinse.
About the hair growth: My hair has grown almost 13cm (5.1 inch) in 6 months. I do other methods of hair growth as well, but I do believe that this shampoo takes part in the results. And I use only the shampoo, without the FAST conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by xariannax

Let me start of by being 100% honest when saying that i have never written a single review on a product before . But I felt the need to let everybody know my experience with Nisim F.a.s.t . I was diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma at the age of 14, and unfortunately I lost all of my waist length hair . Over the last 5 years since then, I have done everything and anything you could possibly think of to grow my hair out . Vitamins, shampoo's, oils, anything I could find. On may 10th, my life changed :) My hair was very damaged before starting this product due to my excessive dyeing and straightening habits. I got a much needed trim on may 3rd. It was tragic. My hair, which i had finally gotten ALMOST to boob length, was back to my shoulders. After shedding a few tears and doing lots of research, i stumbled upon Nisim. I ordered the 12oz shampoo and conditioner and It arrived on may 10th. This may sound crazy but as of today, may 20th, my hair has grown about 3 inches. It's already back to where it was before my trim, maybe even a little longer. I am in complete shock. And the extreme growth aside, my hair has NEVER been in this good condition. Its soft, manageable, healthy looking, no split ends. I love it. I didnt think it was possible for hair to grow so quickly. I wake up in the morning and feel like my hair has grown at least a centimeter over night. I might sound crazy but i have witnesses haha. It really works wonders. I will honestly use this product for the rest of my life. And i greatly thank nisim for creating something that really delivers fast results. It is worth every penny. If you take anything out of this long paragraph of me rambling, THIS PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS. IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. :) if you are trying to grow out your hair this is the shampoo and conditioner for you .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by TigsTigsTigs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was pleasantly surprised by the results of this shampoo. Although I don't think it makes your hair grow incredibly fast, it does indeed speed up the whole process. I did find having to wash your hair everyday with it and spending about five minutes massaging the product into your scalp a bit of a faff, but it was no biggy. It also gives off a weird smell, but again, really not that much of a big deal.I actually had to get a haircut after I'd finished the bottle. Like a lot of people, my hair was quite damaged before I started to use this, so while it did make my hair grow longer, I still had about inch and a half of split ends. Bear in mind if you want thick, long hair, cutting off the damaged ends is just an inevitable fact of trying to achieve this. So yeah, the product does work, but unfortunately it's not the be all and end all of getting longer hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by maxmommy2

My 2014 resolution was to grow my hair long - I thought it might teach me to be less impulsive, and also I miss having long hair. With that in mind, I bought this extremely expensive shampoo a month ago. The reviews seemed largely positive, and I was hopeful - however, this hasn't made my hair grow one bit faster. It still grew the same 1/2 inch in the last month that it always does. For reference, I used the version without SLS and used it as directed every day. I also found it very drying on my hair. I'll continue to finish the bottle because it was insanely expensive, and if anything improves I will revise my rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by hdugg8

My hair is fine and almost armpit length, it was dyed black a day before starting the shampoo. I am in week 3 of using this product and so far I am glad I bought it and tried it out l. I will continue to use nisim fast shampoo and conditioner because it has made my hair grow pretty fast. My first impressions were good and yes I have used a shampoo and conditioner that were "better" and made my hair feel a lot softer but I have a lot of trust with nisim which I haven't had with any other shampoo and conditioner. When I use the shampoo and conditioner my hair feels nice and clean and I follow up with a split end serum and Moroccan oil. My partner has commented that my hair looks a lot thicker and fuller since I started using the shampoo. I paid $45 for both shampoo and conditioner so I don't see why some people are saying its expensive when it's something you can expect with a shampoo that boosts hair growth to twice as quick AND all the ingredients are great for your hair. The sulfate in the shampoo is simply to lather your hair so it's easier to clean and wash so I don't have a problem with that infact I prefer it. The product so far I give a 4.5 star rating because it has made my hair grow and it has made it thick and healthy. The last half a star isn't there because it doesn't make my hair feel AMAZINGLY smooth, silky, soft etc. also the conditioner could be improved but again all the ingredients are to boost hair growth. Hope it helps and you really must give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Rjc

I have ready many reviews regarding F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner. As obviously I wanted to know if it was wasting my money as it is very expensive compared to my usual brand! My hair is damaged due to bleaching and heat appliances, and so far nothing has worked in anyway and I have tried ALOT of different brands! So today is DAY 1 of using the product so obviously cannot yet see if it works but I'll update to give toy my honest opinion! Have not given the product a 5 star as not yet sure if it works!! Will update soon-ish.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Stressielu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a completely shiny bald head after chemo -- so bear this mind when you read my review. I bought the shampoo and conditioner and rate them as follows: 1. Lathers well, medicinal smell but bearable. 2. Does it work? It's been 3 months since my last hair losing chemo and I've got about 2 cm of hair. So honestly? Maybe, given the fact that it takes a while for chemo to leave your system. 3. Are the results what they claim? Nope, don't think so. At least not the dramatic increase other people seem to have received. 4. What's the state of my hair? Dry and feels stripped of moisture. So?? I'm unimpressed and pretty sure a great moisturising combo coupled with a scalp treatment would have done the same job. I'll finish the bottle but I'll be switching to the best moisturising combo recommended here afterwards. Save your $$; treat your scalp with coconut oil and take your vitamins.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by GSKW

i have been using the fast shampoo for about 15 days now and i must say that my hair has already grown half an inch.My hair would normally take 1 mth to reach half and inch but now im rather impressed by Fast shampoo.But,the bad thing about this shampoo is that it gave me the worse dandruff and itchy scalp ever!!!Maybe it only happens to me but it was really terrible.The 3 star is given becauss of the results of the hair growth and i would not purchase this product again because having dandruff and itchy scalp is really annoying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Caty_23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the sulfate free version of the shampoo, plus the conditioner, which I purchased in a duo pack. It is sold in the UK at Boots for £24.99 (at time of writing review).

For reference, my hair is extremely fine, fragile and prone to breakage, and my scalp gets oily quickly. It is mainly uncoloured, although I do have a few grown out highlights in the top layer.

I decided to purchase this shampoo and conditioner as I had cut a few inches off my once long hair (past bra strap length) and I was missing the length. At around the same time as buying this, I had my hair trimmed and got my sideswept fringe/bangs cut into a full, short fringe, which I immediately hated and regretted.

I am pleased to report that, after almost 14 weeks of daily use, I have seen a definite improvement in growth. My hair usually grows about 1/2 an inch per month, but I would say that this has pretty much doubled to around an inch of growth per month since using these products.

I use the shampoo and conditioner exactly as stated in the directions: apply the shampoo, lather and massage into my scalp; rinse and repeat. As the shampoo is sulfate free I find it takes a little while to lather up on the first application, but it lathers so quickly second time around I only need a very tiny amount. After lathering for a second time I let it sit on my hair for a few minutes before rinsing. My hair always feels squeaky clean after rinsing, and I do find that I get a few small tangles (nothing major though).

I then apply the conditioner to the lengths of my hair, wait a few minutes, and rinse out. My hair is left feeling soft and smooth, and is very shiny when dry. Just to note, both the shampoo and conditioner have a nice, fresh, clean type of scent. Its pretty unisex, which I guess is deliberate.

I always used to wash my hair every other day, but the instructions on the box advised me that for the shampoo and conditioner to work properly, they need to be used daily. This may be just a way to get people to use and buy more, I don't know, but I wanted to give the products a fair trial, so I did as instructed and used them daily. My hair has not suffered as a result; it is not any drier and in fact feels nicely conditioned. I do feel that my scalp is maybe a little oilier though, and needs to be washed daily now. I am not sure whether this is to do with the product though, or just my scalp getting used to the more frequent washing, so producing more oil as a result.

After almost 14 weeks of use, I have nearly finished my second shampoo and conditioner pack, so I guess I'm getting about 7 weeks use out of each set. I tend to use up the shampoo a little faster, so really wish I could buy this separately. I also suspect the conditioner doesn't add much to the growth process, as I only use it on the length of my hair, so I personally would prefer to use the shampoo alongside one of my preferred conditioners.

I'm really impressed with how my hair has responded to these products, and would definitely repurchase in the future. I think I'm going to have a break from them once I have finished the set though, mainly because I love trying out new shampoo and conditioners and I am getting a little bored with using this every day now. Also, with each pack costing £24.99, it takes up a hefty chunk of my budget. I am very happy with the growth rate of my hair after using these products though, and will definitely use them again in the future if I need to.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No