April 18, 2014 | 1709 users online

Shampoo - Nisim FAST Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by TigsTigsTigs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was pleasantly surprised by the results of this shampoo. Although I don't think it makes your hair grow incredibly fast, it does indeed speed up the whole process. I did find having to wash your hair everyday with it and spending about five minutes massaging the product into your scalp a bit of a faff, but it was no biggy. It also gives off a weird smell, but again, really not that much of a big deal.I actually had to get a haircut after I'd finished the bottle. Like a lot of people, my hair was quite damaged before I started to use this, so while it did make my hair grow longer, I still had about inch and a half of split ends. Bear in mind if you want thick, long hair, cutting off the damaged ends is just an inevitable fact of trying to achieve this. So yeah, the product does work, but unfortunately it's not the be all and end all of getting longer hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by maxmommy2

My 2014 resolution was to grow my hair long - I thought it might teach me to be less impulsive, and also I miss having long hair. With that in mind, I bought this extremely expensive shampoo a month ago. The reviews seemed largely positive, and I was hopeful - however, this hasn't made my hair grow one bit faster. It still grew the same 1/2 inch in the last month that it always does. For reference, I used the version without SLS and used it as directed every day. I also found it very drying on my hair. I'll continue to finish the bottle because it was insanely expensive, and if anything improves I will revise my rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by hdugg8

My hair is fine and almost armpit length, it was dyed black a day before starting the shampoo. I am in week 3 of using this product and so far I am glad I bought it and tried it out l. I will continue to use nisim fast shampoo and conditioner because it has made my hair grow pretty fast. My first impressions were good and yes I have used a shampoo and conditioner that were "better" and made my hair feel a lot softer but I have a lot of trust with nisim which I haven't had with any other shampoo and conditioner. When I use the shampoo and conditioner my hair feels nice and clean and I follow up with a split end serum and Moroccan oil. My partner has commented that my hair looks a lot thicker and fuller since I started using the shampoo. I paid $45 for both shampoo and conditioner so I don't see why some people are saying its expensive when it's something you can expect with a shampoo that boosts hair growth to twice as quick AND all the ingredients are great for your hair. The sulfate in the shampoo is simply to lather your hair so it's easier to clean and wash so I don't have a problem with that infact I prefer it. The product so far I give a 4.5 star rating because it has made my hair grow and it has made it thick and healthy. The last half a star isn't there because it doesn't make my hair feel AMAZINGLY smooth, silky, soft etc. also the conditioner could be improved but again all the ingredients are to boost hair growth. Hope it helps and you really must give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Rjc

I have ready many reviews regarding F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner. As obviously I wanted to know if it was wasting my money as it is very expensive compared to my usual brand! My hair is damaged due to bleaching and heat appliances, and so far nothing has worked in anyway and I have tried ALOT of different brands! So today is DAY 1 of using the product so obviously cannot yet see if it works but I'll update to give toy my honest opinion! Have not given the product a 5 star as not yet sure if it works!! Will update soon-ish.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Stressielu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a completely shiny bald head after chemo -- so bear this mind when you read my review. I bought the shampoo and conditioner and rate them as follows: 1. Lathers well, medicinal smell but bearable. 2. Does it work? It's been 3 months since my last hair losing chemo and I've got about 2 cm of hair. So honestly? Maybe, given the fact that it takes a while for chemo to leave your system. 3. Are the results what they claim? Nope, don't think so. At least not the dramatic increase other people seem to have received. 4. What's the state of my hair? Dry and feels stripped of moisture. So?? I'm unimpressed and pretty sure a great moisturising combo coupled with a scalp treatment would have done the same job. I'll finish the bottle but I'll be switching to the best moisturising combo recommended here afterwards. Save your $$; treat your scalp with coconut oil and take your vitamins.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by GSKW

i have been using the fast shampoo for about 15 days now and i must say that my hair has already grown half an inch.My hair would normally take 1 mth to reach half and inch but now im rather impressed by Fast shampoo.But,the bad thing about this shampoo is that it gave me the worse dandruff and itchy scalp ever!!!Maybe it only happens to me but it was really terrible.The 3 star is given becauss of the results of the hair growth and i would not purchase this product again because having dandruff and itchy scalp is really annoying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Caty_23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the sulfate free version of the shampoo, plus the conditioner, which I purchased in a duo pack. It is sold in the UK at Boots for £24.99 (at time of writing review).

For reference, my hair is extremely fine, fragile and prone to breakage, and my scalp gets oily quickly. It is mainly uncoloured, although I do have a few grown out highlights in the top layer.

I decided to purchase this shampoo and conditioner as I had cut a few inches off my once long hair (past bra strap length) and I was missing the length. At around the same time as buying this, I had my hair trimmed and got my sideswept fringe/bangs cut into a full, short fringe, which I immediately hated and regretted.

I am pleased to report that, after almost 14 weeks of daily use, I have seen a definite improvement in growth. My hair usually grows about 1/2 an inch per month, but I would say that this has pretty much doubled to around an inch of growth per month since using these products.

I use the shampoo and conditioner exactly as stated in the directions: apply the shampoo, lather and massage into my scalp; rinse and repeat. As the shampoo is sulfate free I find it takes a little while to lather up on the first application, but it lathers so quickly second time around I only need a very tiny amount. After lathering for a second time I let it sit on my hair for a few minutes before rinsing. My hair always feels squeaky clean after rinsing, and I do find that I get a few small tangles (nothing major though).

I then apply the conditioner to the lengths of my hair, wait a few minutes, and rinse out. My hair is left feeling soft and smooth, and is very shiny when dry. Just to note, both the shampoo and conditioner have a nice, fresh, clean type of scent. Its pretty unisex, which I guess is deliberate.

I always used to wash my hair every other day, but the instructions on the box advised me that for the shampoo and conditioner to work properly, they need to be used daily. This may be just a way to get people to use and buy more, I don't know, but I wanted to give the products a fair trial, so I did as instructed and used them daily. My hair has not suffered as a result; it is not any drier and in fact feels nicely conditioned. I do feel that my scalp is maybe a little oilier though, and needs to be washed daily now. I am not sure whether this is to do with the product though, or just my scalp getting used to the more frequent washing, so producing more oil as a result.

After almost 14 weeks of use, I have nearly finished my second shampoo and conditioner pack, so I guess I'm getting about 7 weeks use out of each set. I tend to use up the shampoo a little faster, so really wish I could buy this separately. I also suspect the conditioner doesn't add much to the growth process, as I only use it on the length of my hair, so I personally would prefer to use the shampoo alongside one of my preferred conditioners.

I'm really impressed with how my hair has responded to these products, and would definitely repurchase in the future. I think I'm going to have a break from them once I have finished the set though, mainly because I love trying out new shampoo and conditioners and I am getting a little bored with using this every day now. Also, with each pack costing £24.99, it takes up a hefty chunk of my budget. I am very happy with the growth rate of my hair after using these products though, and will definitely use them again in the future if I need to.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by KayBella85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this shampoo a few weeks ago. I dye my hair blonde and i was worried it would fade my color but i haven't had a problem... so far. I have not noticed any major hair growth but i did notice some extra dryness on top of my already dry hair so i put some aloe vera gel from banana boat in my hair and left it on for 6 hours then washed it out ... my hair felt so soft. I wont give up on the shampoo yet!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Hawaiianprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is going to sound bonkers but I'm only on my second use and already I feel like my hair has grown. I recently had a bad haircut that I absolutely hated! My hair is thick and curly but I straighten it within an inch of its life. It has lots of bounce and body when straightened and I get a lot of compliments.
One day I decided (for some mental reason) that I wanted to thin my hair out so got my sister (even more mental) to razor my hair (words escape me). After she'd done it I immediately regretted the decision, my hair looked thin with short bits that were up to my ear while the rest fell below my shoulders. It was yuk! So I asked her to trim the ends to even it out a little and she cut it above my shoulders.
I was absolutely devastated because it had taken me quite some time to get to the length I had which was below my shoulders and almost all one length. This was down to colouring and wearing glue in extensions plus all the straightening!
Anyway a couple of weeks later and I didn't feel like it was growing at all but like I say I've done 2 washes now and I feel like its working for me already because my hair is falling better into place and the razored layers are less noticeable. I've also been taking biotin for a week now so I'm sure this is also helping.
My hair is now touching my shoulders maybe a finger width past. Will update in a couple of month!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair has grown almost an inch a month!!! Very happy! And I do not use it every day like some people are saying u have to. I wash my hair about 2-3 times a week. Made my hair much healthier and more manageable . My only complaint is that it strips my colour. On my second bottle now