October 25, 2014 | 1120 users online

Eyeliner - Napoleon Perdis - NP Set Eyeliner (Mexico City)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jaka13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

great eyeliner - goes on smoothly with a nice rich deep brown color
stays most of the day (depends on how much I rub my eyes and how much cream based products I am using on my eyes)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by reneeg323

I think I may have found my HG eyeliner. I stumbled upon this at Target, and having had good luck with other NP products, I decided to give it a try. Mexico City is a true brown without any glitter. It glides on very easily and can be sharpened with almost any eyeliner pencil sharpener. The best part, though, is the staying power. I've been in search of an eyeliner pencil that can stay on for 10 plus hours. I think this may be it. I've tried Chanel Waterproof Crayons Le Yeux which were good but not great, Jemma Kidd's eyeliner pencil which, again, is good but doesn't have tremendous staying power, Tarte's pencils, Revlon's pencils, Maybelline's pencils, Chantecaille's pencils. You get the picture - I've tried the high end brands and the low end brands. All will stay put for about 6 hours. But, I need an eyeliner that will stay put for 10 hours. I don't have time in the middle of my work day to re-apply my liner. The NP Set Eyeliner stays put - today, I exercised and noticed that even after exercising for an hour and working up a sweat, the liner was still in place. Reminds me of the old John Cameron Swayze commercials for Timex watches - takes a lickin and keeps on ticken. The price is relatively high for drugstore cosmetics - $17 but the color is great and the staying power is unmatched.