September 20, 2014 | 1008 users online

Self Tanners - St.Tropez - Every day Perfect Legs

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by trishacandice

Ok, so thankfully unlike everyone else I managed to pick this up for a mere $2 AUD at a closing down chemist. To be honest I wouldn't pay more than say $10. It comes with a dual pump, the white for your gradual tan, and the black for your instant bronzer. For me, the white pump was a pain and I saw no difference to my colour when using it on its own. But my major concern was the instant bronzer. *Least waterproof tan I've ever experienced*. Unless you're going somewhere with no food, drink or chance of sweating, I would advise that you steer clear. If you still want to buy it, I can tell you that the bronze colour, though dark is quite nice, but make sure you use an application mitt, trust me you'll need it.

If you want something in your cupboard that makes you look like you can afford expensive things, go for it. If you want a great gradual tanner, try Le Tan Daily Glow Gradual Tan. Not only does it give you a beautiful and natural tan, you can pick it up practically anywhere for around $10.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 6:50:00 AM More reviews by blinktwice

This is my first St Tropez purchase and I'm pretty impressed -
The bottle has two pumps -one dispenses a self tan and the other an instant bronze. You apply the white lotion first- which is the gradual self tanner - and while you wait for your tan to develop you can apply the instant (wash off) bronze. - The bronzer gave a really nice natural colour and finish to my legs -and gave me some much needed confidence in displaying my (previously) winter white legs. Once washed off at the end of the day I was left with light natural colour and no smell of fake tan in sight.

This product will definitely be coming on holiday with me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by reneeg323

In my search for a self-tanner without the self-tanner smell, I purchased St. Tropez Everyday Perfect Legs after reading that St. Tropez had added a new ingredient that eliminated that awful self-tanner smell. Luckily, I decided to try it out at home. The dispenser has two compartments and the directions tell you to use the white pump first. This dispenses a white lotion which you are supposed to apply to your legs. Fine enough. Then, you are directed to use the black dispenser which dispenses a brown looking cream. Not clear if this is a necessary step in the self-tanning process or simply a bronzer to use while the self-tanning element is doing its thing. I applied both and had no problems applying the lotion then cream. I waited a good 15-20 minutes before putting on clothes since I wasn't sure about the second step and whether it would stain my clothes. All okay I thought if this eliminated the self-tanner smell. Fast forward about 2 hours later, I am smelling - Yes - that awful self-tanning smell. Not as bad as some but definitely noticeable. My legs turned a nice bronze but no better than other self-tanners I've used. The price was high, especially since the product didn't deliver what it has been touted to do. Bottom line, stay away. The product has that awful smell and there are plenty of other more reasonably priced products that deliver just as nice a tan.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No