December 22, 2014 | 1798 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Onde Vertige

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really pretty scent but not remarkble. I agree with the other reviewers staying power is very dissapointing. Not worth the price, if I gonna pay a lot of money for a scent I want to be able to smell it. The bottle is beautiful though and looks amazing on vanity. I may possibly buy it again a few years down the line but I won't rush out to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore this fragrance and always get comments when wearing it. Two different people have gone and bought it after smelling it on me. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, it's an 'older' scent. Don't care. It's classy and timeless. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells lovely- a creamy and spicey scent, but the staying power is SO disappointing! The scent is 100% gone in under 2 hours. I've never had a fragrance disappear so fast on me. Very disappointing since it really smells quite lovely.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by WANKISS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The staying power is not good. I woul rather pay this amount of money for something that would last longer. The bottle is nice though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Anitag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This perfume is described as Floral Oriental and part of a GA trio inspired by the east and supposed to provide 'a sensory experience'. Well I don't know about that but this one is inspired by India. It's notes include Frangipani Flower, Pittosporum, Jasmine Petals, Black Liquorice and Patchouli. To me it's opening is fairly sweet and quite strong, I could still smell it 3 hours later after a shower! It smells a little like one of my favourite perfumes Boss Femme, but slightly more sweeter and stronger. I also noticed that it doesn't make me sneeze like some perfumes which may be due to the ingrediants (hence the more expensive price tag then again it could just all be clever marketing - more expensive = better!). The bottle is lovely and is what enticed me in the first place which I bought from my local perfumery as a one off. I got it for a fairly good price, it's quite exclusive (here in the UK) as a perfume addict I had to have it! I personally would never pay the full retail for this and doubt I will ever finish this 100ml bottle, but nice addition to my collection.