November 24, 2014 | 1359 users online

Conditioner - Organic Excellence - Mint Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by dancer156

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried SOOOOO many natural shampoo/conditioners, and the ones by Organic Excellence are the BEST!!!!! The ingredients are very natural, certainly nothing questionable (like honeysuckle extract, PEG, hidden synthetic stuff, etc). Both shampoo and conditioner smell great (mild peppermint scent), have a great slick through the hair when washing (a lot of the other natural ones I tried did not, and I ended up pulling my hair during application), and leaves the hair very soft and shiny! My hair is quite thin and the shampoo/conditioner don't weigh it down. Combined with Shear Miracles mousse and hairspray my very thin hair has excellent volume!! :) HIGHLY recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I Love this conditioner. It's all natural. My hair feels really soft, moisturized and really shiny using this. It smells like mint, not over powering or anything. I used to use this for years before I started getting the Japanese TR. Now that it's going on three years without TR I'm finding myself going back to what I loved before TR. I did just buy the matching Mint Shampoo for the 1st time ever.

Natural stuff is the best IMO. Makes a difference in your hair and it's better for the earth and animals if you care about that... I'm not sure if this is only on-line, it costs from $12 to $16.