July 26, 2014 | 933 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - mark - Get a Tint tinted moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't really like this product, but I don't hate it either. I expected a little more coverage for this product but there's virtually no coverage at all. It's just a moisturizer, and it's not a really good moisturizer either; it stays on top of my skin without really sinking in, and it makes me a little oily.. and I'm not an oily person at all! I'm actually a dry, sensitive skin type. It's also not really cooperative with other products, it's hard to wear it with a primer or with a concealer because it can form little balls.

I do like that there's SPF 15 and the packaging, it's pretty cute, but that's it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by JackieB302

Now that they have more of a color selection I love this product. Goes on light an doesn't make me breakout.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this tinted moisturizer years back because I needed a break from foundation and thought it would brighten up my skin and give a little bit of coverage. Which is definitely does! I’ve found you must use a very little amount of this because too much can lead to an offensive orangey tone. I use E.L.F’s powder brush which works the best to blend this out. The only reason I knocked off a lippie was because as I mentioned above sometimes its a slight bit orange in certain areas if you squeeze just a little too much. I think if you find the technique that works best for you this will not let you down

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have bougt this product like 5 times, and still will!! the packaging is cute, its a brown squeeze tube bottle, with pink writing, color selection i believe there are about 4 shades. The product feels like a moisturizer, and has great coverage for something u expect to have light coverage, and its a bit buildable. Also it has spf 15 also a good thing, its just a great product!! one of my favorite tinted moisturizers i have ever tried!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by electroTABBY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like this tinted moisturizer! I have combination skin (get oily in my t-zone), and this moisturizes enough without feeling greasy or overly shiny. It actually dries quite nicely, isn't completely matte but almost. I have it in buff natural, which is a nice match for me but even if it wasn't, I could blend it out to fit skin tone nicely!

Virtually no coverage really, since it is a tinted moisturizer so I don't mind it just makes your skin look naturally better :) It has a nice amount of product in the squeeze tube, you get more than you would in the average foundation which is normally 1 fl oz. This has 1.7 fl oz so it's almost double that.

No problems at all with breaking out or causing irritation, but I don't sensitive skin so keep that in mind. I'm not sure how this would react on sensitive skin. But I say it's worth a try! It's around $10 which isn't the cheapest but try it if you have 10 bucks to spend. It's a great summer face product.

Not sure about the staying power, it might not last all day unless you set with a powder since it is a moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is definetly one of my fave products to wear when it's warm outside or even on days when I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. My skin is fair but I picked this in a warmer colour to give me a glow--my face tends to get a bit darker in the summer anyway.

What I love most about this is that it hasn't cause me to break out and it is so lightweight. No smell either. I haven't really had any experience with other tinted moisturizers as I was afraid they would break me out or be too greasy.
This one has SPF 15 and I can attest to it that you won't burn your face when wearing this. I've been wearing this a lot lately as the weather is warmer and I find foundation feels heavy on my skin .
This is not a foundation and really won't give you anything more than sheer coverage (almost like a BB cream). If you have a lot of uneveness/zits to conceal, this won't do it. I sometimes wear a bit of concealer on top of this for spot concealing and it does the trick while still keeping my face natural looking.
I find it does not hydrate like a moisturizer would. Even in the summer, I use my Murad moisturizer and then apply this after. Using a foundation brush helps to distribute the product evenly; I didn't have the best results using my fingers like I would with my moisturizer.
I will definetly be repurchasing once I finish this tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first tinted moisturizer I ever tried! I became an avon rep, and ordered it, and was not disappointed! I went and tried different t. moisturizers to compare their effectiveness, and I liked this one More, based on its price. The only downside is its availability. Finding an avon rep, and waiting for it to come, or ordering it online, you still have to wait for it to come. I wanted something I could buy and get my immediate gratification. Then I discovered the wonderful ULTA!! and sephora! it is a clean product with no bad scent, no scent at all actually, and good consistency. It comes in good appealing packaging, and is easy to use! It gives good light coverage, and lasts a very long time. it gives a natural dewy look when used by itself and is great for summer as it contains SPF. if you have the opportunity to get this product, try it. I think it is like 10$

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I take no issue with the formula of this product and typically love Mark cosmetics. I will not purchase again only because the lightest color, Ivory is far too orange for my skin tone. I have been able to work with it, but I wouldn't recommend this for those who are fair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has sheer coverage and blends nicely. I really like using this in the summer when I want light coverage and sun protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is what I use for an everyday face during the week when I do have any special occasion. It's a tinted moisturizer so it doesn't provide much coverage. I really like the consistency as I can just use my fingers to blend it into my skin. I use a coloured powder to set it so it provides more coverage. It's a good combination.