April 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Powder - Natural glamour 2Glo mineral makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Insight89

I think this product deserves more attention. Its a great product and I'll be sticking to this foundation for a longgg time.
It stays on your face well and covers well too, gives a natural look. Great for people who sweat, brush some on and it gets rid of shiney foreheads. The brush is fantastic, I find it applies better than those cotton pads, as the brush will get rid of excess more easily.
Will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by xBrunetteBarbie

This product i AH-MAY-ZING! I totally agree with the review below. & yes, it is an australian only product.

"This is my new HG foundation! All hail 2Glo!
I don't know if you can get this stuff outside Australia, if not it can be ordered online.
I love this stuff because it's easy to apply, gives gooo day-to-day coverage, lasts for ages without the need for a finishing veil or a spray to set it.
Some other pros include:
-no talc, fragrance or parabens are used
-it has an spf rating of 15
-vitamin C and other antioxidants are added to this foundation in order to fight the first signs of ageing and give skin a luminous look
-It DOESN'T MAKE YOU ITCHY!!! Not even if you sweat while wearing it, which I found was a problem with some other mmu's
As amazing as I find this product, there are a few cons:
-the packaging is a pain and can be a bit messy to use
-the coverage is light-moderate so if you're looking for something matte, this probably isn't the product for you
-i wish they sold this stuff in larger packs! I go through more than I'm probably meant to...
Anyway there you have it, my HG foundation. I was shocked nobody had reviewed it yet!"

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by ellarae6

This is my new HG foundation! All hail 2Glo!

Some other pros include: