It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

on 8/23/2015 12:56:00 PM

So when I first put this on it was sooooo oily looking. You could see the shine from a mile away. But after a while it settled in and didn't look so obvious. I have really really dark circles and nothing seems to help. After a while I looked in the mirror and to my surprise the circles were so much better. They were still there but drastically better. This stuff requires a little patience but pays off in the end :)

on 8/15/2015 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely HATED this. It was so, so cakey. I couldn't make this work for me. I ended up giving it to my mom and it worked okay for her for whatever reason but for me, nope.

on 8/12/2015 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Soooo, this stuff is bomb - let me just start by saying that!

I usually use Almay TLC(only thing that doesn't break me out) with Dermablend Creme Concealer. I use Dermablend to cover both regular blemishes and undereye circles as it works amazingly for both. The only issue with Derma under the eyes is that because it's so thick, it settles into my lines after a bit.

I started trying drier liquids to see if I could find something that wouldn't do this, but I have bad allergies and nothing would cover my circles enough. I got It Bye Bye in an Ipsy sample and fell in love with it. As many people mention, a little goes quite a long way, so the sample size lasted for like..2 months? And that was with using it to conceal everything + the Derma to do any smaller touch ups with a concealer brush.

This stuff is waterproof and pretty sticky, but not uncomfortably so. It is super easy to blend and has great staying power also. Just a little blended lightly with my finger on the orbits of both my eyes does a great job to mask any darkness. It also works like a charm around the nose/areas with redness.

This is definitely pricey, but again - a little goes quite a long way so you will get your money's worth. Will continue to repurchase this.

on 8/7/2015 3:14:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I was on a trip in Vegas, and went to the nearest ULTA (we don't have ULTA in Hawaii) to look at cosmetic brands I don't see back home. Ran across It Cosmetics and was curious to try this concealer. It is now my holy grail!! I LOVE IT!! It's sticky and a little goes a long way. I usually dab it all around my eyes and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I blend it out. It really does take away dark circles and makes you look fresh. Although the price is steep IMO it is well worth the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have really pale, translucent skin which means that the skin under my eyes is quite dark. As a child, it was common for people to think that I had constant black eyes or severe allergies. As an adult, I have found then nearly impossible to conceal. I've used many concealers and correctors but my dark circles have defeated them all. This product has received fairly good reviews online and offline so I decided to give it a try (I haven't completely lost my optimism after all). First I was concerned that the lightest shade wouldn't be light enough for my skin, but it's a fair match. I was a bit concerned over how thick and sticky of a consistency it had and a little dot of it goes a LONG way. I pat in the concealer until I felt it was blended and quickly topped it with some setting powder to keep it from creasing since it was so thick. You can still see some of my dark circles still but this has concealed them better than everything else I've come across. I would repurchase it if I ran out, but I'm still on the hunt for my holy grail.

on 7/20/2015 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this concealer over a corrector and it adds the perfect tone to camouflage the orange of the corrector. I use the medium neutral shade for my light, but not fair, skin tone. It only takes the tiniest amount to do the job. Consequently, this tube will last quite a long time. It blends pretty smoothly and doesn't seem to crease, although I do set it with powder. It wears well throughout the day, never sliding off even in the summer Florida heat and humidity. I really have no complaints about this product, although I do advise using an eye cream underneath, since this formula needs the slip of a moisturizer. It also brightens the under eye area but without glitter or sparkles of any kind. I think this concealer would be suitable for any skin type. My under eye area can get rather dry these days and as long as I use an eye cream, it goes on smoothly. I'm giving four stars instead of five because if I happen to use a tad too much, it becomes very obvious. It works for me even over the corrector, which I use because I have some bluish discoloration. The color is a little light but I think the next shade would have been too dark. So far, I'm really liking it and would recommend it highly. If I find I like even more, I'll update the lippies I've given it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

OMG, this is my HG of under eye concealers! I'm just glad a makeup artist showed me how to use it. She placed a good amount of it under each eye, then instructed me to wait 5 minutes or more. When she came back to it she buffed it in a little and bam -- perfect under eyes! I have the beginnings of crepey-ness there, and going back 10 minutes later one more time to buff and smooth made it set like I was wearing no product (with darkness and dryness gone). Perfect coverage, melted right into my skin.

on 7/10/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

As a long time Bobbi Brown MUA, I believed that her concealer was the best. It's pretty good, and I've seen it work wonders on super dark circles, but I have a lot of love to give Bye Bye Undereye. I'm a very fair, alabaster to porcelain foundation wearer and to me, there is nothing flattering about adding super light concealer to my bluish Undereye area. I was looking for something easy to take with me as opposed to the BB corrector, concealer, little brush and setting powder. I saw the tube and tested out the lightest shade. Nope. It covered well but the color was off. I tried the neutral medium and it was a revelation! It was like a corrector and concealer in one! A very tiny dab on the fingertips applied to a hydrated eye and I looked so well rested. I lightly patted the concealer in with my fingertips, allowed it to rest, patted it again and set with a light dusting of powder. Flawless!
I got halfway through my tube and immediately purchased a second one and put the first in my makeup bag. I haven't really used my Bobbi concealers since I discovered BBUE.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not sure in would by this again but it is the best skin like concealer I've used so far. Fingers work best for application I think

on 6/27/2015 9:10:00 PM

This product may be a bit pricey for a lot of people, however a little goes a long way and a tube will last forever. It is very pigmented and I needed practice making sure you get the right amount. It is very shiny though so a setting powder is definitely a must. The main issue I had was finding the right shade. I first bought this in the light (the second lightest shade) and I found it to be too light despite needing the lightest or second lightest in foundation. I ended up getting a sample of neutral medium in a subscription box and it was much better for me, though it was a bit yellow. It does cover well (I use it on hickies and it is the only concealer that covers it well without being obvious) and lasts all day. I would recommend this, I would just consider a shade darker than you think you need and SETTING POWDER.

Top Rated It Cosmetics Products