September 2, 2014 | 1556 users online

Concealers - It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by DeniseBB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer does a good job of covering up dark circles....for a while. For me, that "flawless" effect lasts about 3-4 hours if it's not hot out. It creases even if I set it with powder. It makes my bottom eyelash mascara run (I've gone through about 7 types of mascara all different brands). I wouldn't buy it again. Especially because the quality does not match the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is worth trying if you like a thicker concealer, but it's not a full coverage concealer even with the thickness. I also didn't find it brightening & I had it in its lightest shade. I like Maybelline's Dream Lumi in Radiant to give you an idea of what works for me. Recently I purchased Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector with SPF in Fair 05 & I like this too. Not as brightening as the Lumi, but just as thin so it glides on easy. My other problem with the It was it's tube since every time I squeezed it too much would pop out & since it's thick you really don't need that much. I think after a color corrector the It concealer might be good for under eyes. As for spots on your face, like age spots, I could still see mine after using It concealer & their powder foundation & mine are very light toned. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend with dark under eye circles or face discoloration since I could still see light spots through it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

This is in a class by itself. I am thrilled beyond belief with the performance of this product. I have light which has a subtle peach tone which is good for cancelling out blue and unlike what all the others claim (especially that nasty Bobbi Brown corrector) this one really does cancel out the darkness. It blends in like it was a second skin and doesn't crease at all. The staying power is remarkable. I state these accolades along side what I felt was the best available - Nars Radiance, Bare Essentuals Stroke of Light, Armani Master Corrector (both yellow and pink), and Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener, and it is light years ahead of any of these products. At $38 it is not cheap but I spent over $150 on this latest batch. Not that they were crap but they sure don't do what this one does!

I have the one that is in a jar which is an updated formula. This is NOT thick at all and there is absolutely no creasing

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by j_drage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail under eye concealer! It brightens just enough and covers my minimal dark circles perfectly. The true test is that it doesn't crease and settle into my fine lines. You only need a very small amount so the tube should last quite a while so I think it is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by shayv90

Love this concealer and prefer it over the MAC Pro Longwear concealer. It covers my dark circles really well, something I've always had a problem covering up. It has a tacky consistency and goes on thick, which is why a little goes a long way. But it does not cake. In fact, it doesn't dry completely and unless you like the moist look, I suggest using a powder over it. Since it doesn't dry completely, it's "workable" throughout the day. Meaning you can tap your fingers around the applied area throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. But this concealer has amazing staying power - you won't have to do it that often.

The color runs lighter than other brands. I used both the NW25 and NW15 in MAC because I tan easily but also lose my tan just as fast, so my skin tone is constantly changing and I like being able to mix the two colors to get my perfect shade. I would say the Light shade is equivalent to the NW15, the neutral medium shade is equivalent to a mix of half NW15 and half NW25 (I don't want to stay NW20 since I've never used that shade before), and the tan is equivalent to the NW25.

I like that this concealer does not oxidize as much as the MAC concealers. Sometimes with MAC, the color you apply is completely different from the color on your skin an hour later. Bye Bye Under Eye does oxidize slightly, but not by much. It's more natural looking than the MAC concealer, and both have equal staying power. I prefer the packaging of Bye Bye Under Eye over the MAC Pro Longwear. The tube allows me to take as much as I need without wasting any product, something the MAC Pro Longwear pump couldn't do. If you're having problems with the MAC concealers, I suggest trying the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG concealer. Not only does it cover up my dark circles, it does great on blemishes and redness. i do put a powder over it and rarely use it on its own but I have never had it melt off my face! I have gone swimming with this and as long as I do not rub it off then it stays on. Great stuff, and I feel you get a good amount for your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by rilokiley1289

I have deep set eyes with naturally dark upper and lower lids and I have since I was a kid. I have tried a plethora of products to try and minimize the appearance of my dark circles; from yellow based powders to pink correctors, Benefit's Erase Paste and Boing, creams, sticks, liquids, powders, you name it.

Bye Bye Under Eye is hands down my favorite. It is sooo pigmented AND water proof. I have found that it goes on better if I let my moisturizer sink in really well or if I just apply it fresh out of the shower. If I don't use a lot of product (a little goes a looong way, esp on very moisturized skin) I don't even need to set it with a powder, unlike when I was using Erase Paste. Because Bye Bye Under Eye is so pigmented, I only need a thin layer to get great coverage which means it doesn't crease up and I love that. I put a thin layer on once at night time along with some other "no makeup makeup" (light blush, a little mascara, and some lipstain) and when I woke up, my eyes were still bright looking!

The only downfall to me is the price and the availability! I use the lightest shade they offer and I am assuming it is the most popular shade because whenever I went in to Ulta to re-up, they were out of stock!

Thankfully I have into the magical goodness of BirchBox after my coworker had been pushing me for months because BirchBox carries It Cosmetics! It's only $10 a month for a sweet box with 5-7 samples in it. You get 10 BirchBox points for every sample you review and once you get 100 BB points, they turn into $10 to use on anything in the BirchBox store.
If you sign up now https://www.birchbox.com/invite/w1cjn and use the code "bbjetblue" in the promocode box during checkout, they will add an addition 100 BB points to your account (which is $10 off anything in their store... including the full-sized Bye Bye Under Eye!)!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by IrisFvH

This is the only product that covers up my dark cirkles completely, YAY!

I wear this in light and it gives a beautiful soft glow. It's thick, so It does take some tugging and work to blend and that's not the best for your delicate under eye area but as it's the only thing covering this up that's worth it for me.

It's also quite expensive, but it works, AND IT cosmetics dont test on animals which is a big deal for me:)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by josiemay

I have tried and spent a small fortune on concealers.. I love how this concealer covers up my dark spots/melasma on my cheeks, I do use for dark circles as well, however it does settle into my wrinkes and look cakey :(

I heard somewhere to use eye primer and a setting spray to help set under the eyes which i will try for sure. I will buy again!!! its the best i have found, i guess id rather have no dark circles , no discoloration,no hyperpigmentation and take the cakey underneath my eyes!! Cant have it all huh?

However it does such a darn good job on coverving everything else!! This product is dewey, I set with bareminerals!! For a night out or a special occasion , I apply NYX orange corrector then It Cosmetics bye bye concealer.. My dark cirlces are completety gone!!

This can be used as a foundation, cant wait to get the new & improved water proof one! Even though it seems to be water proof already!! When I remove my make up it hard to get off and I use my Clairasonic brush with Cetaphil cleanser...

I bought the tan shade , I wear med-biege in Bareminerals

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by KaytB

So I had been using Napoleon Perdis' foundation stick and powder for a while now and decided to try something different. I use the IT Cosmetics bye bye pores powder and love it so i decided to try more of the products. i walked into Ulta and got a makeover with IT cosmetics CC cream and this concealer. I use Neutral medium and when i first saw the color i thought it was going to be too dark for me. I have light skin, but not fair. Lo and behold it is the perfect match. I absolutely love this concealer. A small amount goes a long way and brightens your eyes. it looks a bit shiny, but i use the compact powder foundation to set it. It works really well with the CC cream. The price is pretty cheap atleast compared to Napoleon. I will def be using this product for a while.