It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

on 7/20/2015 5:34:00 AM

I use this concealer over a corrector and it adds the perfect tone to camouflage the orange of the corrector. I use the medium neutral shade for my light, but not fair, skin tone. It only takes the tiniest amount to do the job. Consequently, this tube will last quite a long time. It blends pretty smoothly and doesn't seem to crease, although I do set it with powder. It wears well throughout the day, never sliding off even in the summer Florida heat and humidity. I really have no complaints about this product, although I do advise using an eye cream underneath, since this formula needs the slip of a moisturizer. It also brightens the under eye area but without glitter or sparkles of any kind. I think this concealer would be suitable for any skin type. My under eye area can get rather dry these days and as long as I use an eye cream, it goes on smoothly. I'm giving four stars instead of five because if I happen to use a tad too much, it becomes very obvious. It works for me even over the corrector, which I use because I have some bluish discoloration. The color is a little light but I think the next shade would have been too dark. So far, I'm really liking it and would recommend it highly. If I find I like even more, I'll update the lippies I've given it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

OMG, this is my HG of under eye concealers! I'm just glad a makeup artist showed me how to use it. She placed a good amount of it under each eye, then instructed me to wait 5 minutes or more. When she came back to it she buffed it in a little and bam -- perfect under eyes! I have the beginnings of crepey-ness there, and going back 10 minutes later one more time to buff and smooth made it set like I was wearing no product (with darkness and dryness gone). Perfect coverage, melted right into my skin.

on 7/10/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

As a long time Bobbi Brown MUA, I believed that her concealer was the best. It's pretty good, and I've seen it work wonders on super dark circles, but I have a lot of love to give Bye Bye Undereye. I'm a very fair, alabaster to porcelain foundation wearer and to me, there is nothing flattering about adding super light concealer to my bluish Undereye area. I was looking for something easy to take with me as opposed to the BB corrector, concealer, little brush and setting powder. I saw the tube and tested out the lightest shade. Nope. It covered well but the color was off. I tried the neutral medium and it was a revelation! It was like a corrector and concealer in one! A very tiny dab on the fingertips applied to a hydrated eye and I looked so well rested. I lightly patted the concealer in with my fingertips, allowed it to rest, patted it again and set with a light dusting of powder. Flawless!
I got halfway through my tube and immediately purchased a second one and put the first in my makeup bag. I haven't really used my Bobbi concealers since I discovered BBUE.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not sure in would by this again but it is the best skin like concealer I've used so far. Fingers work best for application I think

on 6/27/2015 9:10:00 PM

This product may be a bit pricey for a lot of people, however a little goes a long way and a tube will last forever. It is very pigmented and I needed practice making sure you get the right amount. It is very shiny though so a setting powder is definitely a must. The main issue I had was finding the right shade. I first bought this in the light (the second lightest shade) and I found it to be too light despite needing the lightest or second lightest in foundation. I ended up getting a sample of neutral medium in a subscription box and it was much better for me, though it was a bit yellow. It does cover well (I use it on hickies and it is the only concealer that covers it well without being obvious) and lasts all day. I would recommend this, I would just consider a shade darker than you think you need and SETTING POWDER.

This concealer covers better than any other I have tried. It's very thick, so it covers well. Though it's thick, it does rub off because of how creamy and thick it is. But I would still use it over any other brand. I have circles under my eyes, so I need good coverage. I just put a little powder on top of it, and this helps to absorb some of the moisture. Definitely recommend it!

on 6/25/2015 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've had terrible dark under eye circles since I was little, thanks to my Italian heritage. This concealer is the ONLY concealer that has actually helped cover them up. It has a very thick consistency, and you only need a tiny bit to cover each eye. It is a bit expensive, however, it lasts a long time. The biggest downfall of this product is that it is prone to creasing, and MUST be set with a powder. Otherwise, this is a fantastic concealer, and I would recommend it to anyone who has dark under eye circles!

on 6/21/2015 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Im just going to make this simple and to the point this concealer is unbelievable it truly never creases the coverage is great and a lil goes a long way this is one product that actually does what it claims but i been finding with every it cosmetics product i have used is great and never disappoints ive become hooked on it cosmetics if u havent try it yet its time u do

on 6/21/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ordered some products from QVC and this was included in the purchase in the color medium. I prefer a lighter color under my eyes, but that is not why I'm giving this a bad review. The problem for me is that I have textured, mature skin with some creapiness under my eyes, which this product definitely accentuates. As stated by many other reviewers, the product is extremely thick, even though I applied the most miniscule portion, it still clung to my skin and made the texture very unpleasant. So this is a no go product for me.

I do have and use the it CC under eye + SPF concealer that I will continue to use.

UPDATE: 6/26/2015
I am going to upgrade this to a 3 because with some experimenting, I have had a little better luck with this product. I don't know if I will repurchase it or not, so I left that a no for now. But I will continue to try to work with it and see if my techniques can make it more workable. I think in the beginning I may not have shaken it up enough and I will check back if it gets better. (Still a very thick and possibly difficult to work with product, but I'm giving it a second chance)

on 6/12/2015 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought my first tube of this from QVC and actually used it up! I've used other concealers and wrote reviews and raved about them, but when I actually purchased a second tube (which took me forever until I had to), that's when I knew it was a HG. This comes in a sleek, black squeeze tube and you need a TINY TINY amount to cover a huge area. I do what most other reviewers do, I take a pinhead amount and warm it between my fingertips and then apply it under each eye and blend it out and around. I even blend it around my nose to hide redness.
If you read the packaging, it states that it can be used as a foundation, if necessary.

I notice that this even helps to hide pores. Now, I don't wish to promote anything, but QVC does offer EZ pay quite a bit on this and sometimes you can even get a brush with it (I did with my second one). I use the Light shade, which works perfectly with my fair skin tone. Also, someone said it's like glue, not if you prep your eye area with a good eye cream. Don't slather it on, but a light application will help this apply more evenly.

I use this in conjunction with IT Cosmetics CC+Illumination Foundation.

Video Reviews & Tutorials