It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

on 10/2/2015 5:58:00 PM

While I really like this concealer, I'm not sure that I would repurchase. The color is a little off on me. I have it in medium neutral and I feel it is too light for my yellow, golden nc25-30 skin but the tan is too dark.
It does cover dark circles really well but I also have the Undercover eye cream and this really does an amazing job with dark under eye circles so I may try another concealer once I run out of this- if I ever do since you need so little, it may last me a long, long time.

on 9/27/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Ok, I have had this in my drawer for at least 2 years. In trying it before, I found it to be extremely greasy and heavy. I'm surprised that I haven't tossed it before now, but after trying it again last week I'm glad I didn't! You only need a teeny tiny amount of this product. An itty bitty dot is all I need to spread over my undereye area and the coverage is great. It does require setting with powder -- I use It Cosmetics loose powder or Elf High Definition loose powder (remarkably, they're the same!) and do a light sweep on the area -- good to go.

on 9/22/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is an award winning anti-aging, treatment concealer that delivers densely pigmented total coverage with anti-aging ingredients to help treat the appearance of lines, wrinkles and discoloration. It really conceals everything..... dark circles, age spots and redness and other imperfections. MOST importantly it does it without caking, drying out or settling into lines and wrinkles. It actually helps to diffuse the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. I was very pleasantly surprised by this product for the price of $25. A tiny little dab goes a long, long way. I used too much at first and had to start over. I use this under my sheer tinted sunscreen. Nice product for a nice price.

on 9/16/2015 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

I have this in Tan. This is a full coverage concealer with a thick, creamy texture. Reminds me of Hard Candy Glamouflage but thicker. I find that you can blend and sheer it out easily, though. It has a bit of a sheen, it's definitely not matte, and it doesn't emphasize my wrinkles. It does cover my dark circles well due to its high pigmentation.

Tan is a good match for my olive, nc35 skin, it's like my skin tone but a tiny bit lighter and yellower. This concealer performs very well, though I think I might retry Glamoflauge in Tan as a cheaper option for full coverage. Medium was too light and yellow for me.

on 8/29/2015 11:53:00 AM

OK, I can see why some people don't like this, and, initially I was one of them. It's thick. The shade selection is not great.
BUT, I got fillers the other day and a cheekbone bruise that wasn't pretty. My husband was coming back from a business trip. He doesn't see any need for cosmetics or procedures, so I am a bit sneaky here.
I tried every concealer in my huge makeup arsenal and could still see that sucker.

I read on MA that someone had tried ByeBye under eye and concealer a bruise. Thank you, dear person!!

Voila!! This stuff worked. I cannot ever see the bruise and neither will DH!! I will keep this stuff around for future emergencies-- at any price!!

on 8/23/2015 12:56:00 PM

So when I first put this on it was sooooo oily looking. You could see the shine from a mile away. But after a while it settled in and didn't look so obvious. I have really really dark circles and nothing seems to help. After a while I looked in the mirror and to my surprise the circles were so much better. They were still there but drastically better. This stuff requires a little patience but pays off in the end :)

on 8/15/2015 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely HATED this. It was so, so cakey. I couldn't make this work for me. I ended up giving it to my mom and it worked okay for her for whatever reason but for me, nope.

on 8/12/2015 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Soooo, this stuff is bomb - let me just start by saying that!

I usually use Almay TLC(only thing that doesn't break me out) with Dermablend Creme Concealer. I use Dermablend to cover both regular blemishes and undereye circles as it works amazingly for both. The only issue with Derma under the eyes is that because it's so thick, it settles into my lines after a bit.

I started trying drier liquids to see if I could find something that wouldn't do this, but I have bad allergies and nothing would cover my circles enough. I got It Bye Bye in an Ipsy sample and fell in love with it. As many people mention, a little goes quite a long way, so the sample size lasted for like..2 months? And that was with using it to conceal everything + the Derma to do any smaller touch ups with a concealer brush.

This stuff is waterproof and pretty sticky, but not uncomfortably so. It is super easy to blend and has great staying power also. Just a little blended lightly with my finger on the orbits of both my eyes does a great job to mask any darkness. It also works like a charm around the nose/areas with redness.

This is definitely pricey, but again - a little goes quite a long way so you will get your money's worth. Will continue to repurchase this.

on 8/7/2015 3:14:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I was on a trip in Vegas, and went to the nearest ULTA (we don't have ULTA in Hawaii) to look at cosmetic brands I don't see back home. Ran across It Cosmetics and was curious to try this concealer. It is now my holy grail!! I LOVE IT!! It's sticky and a little goes a long way. I usually dab it all around my eyes and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I blend it out. It really does take away dark circles and makes you look fresh. Although the price is steep IMO it is well worth the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have really pale, translucent skin which means that the skin under my eyes is quite dark. As a child, it was common for people to think that I had constant black eyes or severe allergies. As an adult, I have found then nearly impossible to conceal. I've used many concealers and correctors but my dark circles have defeated them all. This product has received fairly good reviews online and offline so I decided to give it a try (I haven't completely lost my optimism after all). First I was concerned that the lightest shade wouldn't be light enough for my skin, but it's a fair match. I was a bit concerned over how thick and sticky of a consistency it had and a little dot of it goes a LONG way. I pat in the concealer until I felt it was blended and quickly topped it with some setting powder to keep it from creasing since it was so thick. You can still see some of my dark circles still but this has concealed them better than everything else I've come across. I would repurchase it if I ran out, but I'm still on the hunt for my holy grail.