April 21, 2014 | 963 users online

Concealers - It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by vanillafuzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros
Very good coverage - covers acne pretty well
Moisturizing
A little goes a long way

Cons
It never sets - it comes off when I try to set it with powder
Pricey

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by fluffy4eva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have pale skin and heredity dark under eye circles. No product will ever make them go away, so makeup truly is my only option.

I have tried just about every under eye concealer on the market, including Bobbi Brown, Benefit Boing, and YSL Touch Éclat and Byebye Undereye is the one for me.

Namely, because it stays on forever. Or at least all day. It claims to be water resistant and I pretty much vouch for it. True, if you get caught in a torrential downpour or you find your boyfriend kissing another woman it might require some fixing, but you can walk to sainsburys in a light splatter of rain without too much to worry about, which is more than I can say for some of these concealers.
It doesn't wear off at all.
I do have a tendency to load it on, thanks to a combination of morning light and personal insecurity. Consequently, later in the day I will find it has settled into my minor 30 year old creases. To be fair, all makeup will do this to some extent.

My process is to apply this concealer to my undereye with a concealer brush (gentler, and better application) then go over it without whatever foundation Im using that day to blend it into the tone of my face (personal favourite, Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation)

Frankly, if youre like me you will still see a hint of undereye circle no matter what you do. But no one else seems to see it, so that'll do me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my review for IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer. IT Cosmetics describes this as a concealer for the under eye area that is full coverage and waterproof, complete with anti-aging ingredients. It comes in 4 shades and you get 0.28 oz of product. It comes in squeeze tube. I paid $24.00 and purchased this at Ulta.

First, let's talk about the color selection. There are 4 different shades. I'm around NW15 and I use Neutral Medium. This is slightly more yellow toned than I would prefer. I found that Light had a closer undertone match, but it was a touch too light for me. I like my under eye concealers to be an exact match or slightly darker than my skin tone to avoid reverse panda eyes! I would suggest checking this product out in store before buying to get an idea of what color what work best.

The coverage is almost ideal for me. I do have under eye circles with a light blue tint. They aren't severe, but enough that the average light or medium coverage concealer won't be enough for me. I would say that this concealer covers about 90% of the problem, and it does this without looking cakey or unnatural. Sure, it would be nice if this covered everything, but I've tried heavier concealers and the result is almost always unnatural.

I find that this blends pretty easily. I squeeze a very small amount directly onto my eye area and quickly spread the product with my fingers. I find that fingers work best because my skin warms the product up a bit, making it easier to blend. I have used this with my Sephora Pro Airbrush concealer brush (#57) and my EcoTools Airbrush concealer brush. Both worked fine, but I prefer brushes for thinner products. This concealer is fairly creamy. The description on the website describes this as being moisturizing. I would say that this is true. I definitely don't experience dryness from using this, and it cooperated pretty well with my dry skin over the winter.

Lasting power is great! It stays all day with minimal creasing. I do experience a small amount of creasing about an hour or so after I apply, but I just gently tap the area with my finger. After this, I usually don't experience creasing for the rest of the day. I also like the fact that this is waterproof. If my mascara get smudged, I can wet a q-tip to fix the mistake without messing up my concealer.

The packaging is nice enough, nothing fancy. I like the squeeze tube because it is more sanitary than a tub and less messy as well. I rarely have a problem with it dispensing too much product. You have a lot of control.

I'm not sure how long each tube will last. I use a fairly small amount, but I use this product almost everyday. I've had it for about 2 months so far and it still dispenses easily. The tube is opaque, so it's hard to tell how much is left.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase this concealer. With good coverage and long lasting power, it works great for me. I would recommend checking this product out at Ulta or QVC because they sometimes will include samples or extras!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by teecee28

This product is amazing. just a small amount covers very well. I use it on all red marks on my face. I have the brush that is set up to be used with the eye cover. The brush works great for blending. it took me a few times using this cover up before I got the hang of it. Worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was so sure I was going to love this. But, alas, no. I have some crepe skin under my eyes.. not like the crypt keeper, but enough to be a pain. This stuff totally emphasized everything I didn't want emphasized. It is so thick and.. thick.. no matter how I put it on, it was a no go. With extra moisturizer, with extra primer, just a teeny bit, a big bunch.. no matter how I tried it it was not my friend. It was bad enough that I ended up removing it rather than go the day with it on.
The color match was good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have prominent tear troughs and struggle with finding a concealer that doesnt settle in fine lines/make the raccoon effect/look too shiny. This concealer works on all points. I use Neutral Medium for my light toned skin and it blends in perfectly w/o looking overdone. Doesnt dry out the area or look crepy.
Nice pointed tip on the tube for dispensing a very small amount. Probably IT's best product IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Jacin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic!!! I use this as a corrector not a concealer in tan! Very happy with the coverage and moisture it provides

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by kimmcma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been searching and searching and at last I found it! I love this concealer! It is very full coverage so only for those with serious dark circles! This covers so well. I set with Jane Irredale powder and I'm pretty good all day. Note:I am 40, olive skin, so this will occasionally settle in the fine lines so you need to check about an hour after applying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually won't put concealers under my eyes, but this one truly does not crease or crack or dry. The texture is very different, so it's important to use only a tiny bit at a time -- I mean like an amount the size of the head of a pin for both eyes. You can always add more, but if you use too much it will look shiny. Warm it up with your fingers before putting on your skin. It works well on any red or dark spots you might want to hide too. It helps keep my eye area moist but it s not greasy and won't make your eye makeup run. I don't know how to describe the texture -- kind of gluey but not sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by yglo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this concealer. I don't think it's the "best one" out there, but I have yet to find it. Until then, I will continue to purchase this one. I've tried everything thing from elf to bobby brown and some. If you haven't tried it, I think it's worth it. A little goes a long way and these tubes last me a long time. I think the 1st one I purchased lasted me close to a year. I've tried the light & medium. I'm somewhere in between, so they both work for me.