It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

I never actually find a concealer that truly conceals my dark circles. However, this is a decent one in terms of pigmentation and if you have lesser circles the coverage would probably work for you. Unfortunately I find several issues with it. It fades and creases like every other concealer I've used. It also takes a long time to dry down once in place and continues to have a wet look for some time. The biggest issue for me is that it causes my mascara to smear. Not severely but enough to be a problem. I have exceptionally oily skin and have to wear tubing mascaras to keep them from ending up under my eyes. They work well and really don't budge. For this concealer to break them down like that is baffling and I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is thick like heavy paste. Settled into and showed off every detailed crease and wrinkle in my 48 year old eye area. Something that I do not want to show off! It aged me. I will not walk outside of my house with this stuff on and will not be using it. If you have something extreme like a tattoo to cover or blemishes to hide, this might work for you, if you don't have any lines or wrinkles in that area.

Ok so I purchased this product on a whim. I'm in my 30's and needed a eye lifter. It literally makes my wrinkles fade and highlights my good areas. I'm hooked. I love this product and I feel younger when wearing it. It does last all day. It is gel like in texture. The downside is to get the look I want I have to use a lot. It is expensive but worth the money. I've had mostly good experiences with IT products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wowza is this stuff thick. I picked this up at Ulta 2 weeks ago. First for reference I am a NW13 in waterweight. I first picked up this concealer in light. When I swatched light and neutral medium in the store, neutral medium looked way to dark. I was hesitant cause I wasn't sure if it would clash to much since I wear such a light weight foundation. I decided with the light even though I thought it would be too light. I was right, it matched my skin too perfectly and made me look almost dead. And you could still see the dark shadows near my inner eye. I went and returned it for neutral medium. This ended up being perfect!

There is some trial and error with this concealer. It is so thick and heavy duty. I find it is best applied with a brush in feathering strokes back and forth. I warm it up on the back of my hand first. I recommend doing this instead of going straight in. It makes the product more workable and applies it better. I did not like applying this with my finger. I felt it slid around too much and didn't set right. You do not need a lot of product. I use a pin head size and that covers both eyes and some problem areas. Powdering after this is a must that is the only way it will set, it is too greasy to try and skip this step. I wait about 10 min after I apply to let it sink in and then powder. If you apply to much product trust me you will see it haha. I looked like I had halos around my eyes the first time trying this.

I did not notice any smell with this product. It comes in a convenient squeeze tube. Kind of hard to squeeze out. But that is nice because you dont need a lot, cuts down on wasting product. I think it is a very good deal for your money. It is cheaper than a lot of other HE concealers and will last me eons!!!

This is a great concealer and the with the correct color now, it really does conceal and leave me with a flawless palette. It works with my MAC waterweight foundation.

Yes i do recommend this. There is a downside to this product though (there always is). The color selection is TINY. Only four shades! They should come out with more colors for deeper skin tones and different undertones for us fair skin gals/guys.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love many of It's products, but I gotta say that I simply don't get all the hype about this concealer.

First, they claim that "it looks natural and will never cake or crease." In my experience, this is a flat out lie. In fact, I find the product thick, sometime difficult to blend and that it definitely creases after wearing it for an hour or so. Another down side is the price, but everything in this line is on the pricier side.

On a positive note, I will say this concealer does provide coverage which is nice. Again, I just can't seem to get that coverage to look 100% natural.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I agree with the other review that said to use this in tandem with a drier concealer! I've tested almost every type of concealer for my horrendous undereye circles and nothing really worked for me. I have bought concealers which I only used a couple of times because they were too dry and made me look so much older or too oily that they settled in my undereye creases. Then i got this one and thought of using it along with a concealer that was more drying. What i do is mix a bit of zero kuma concealer and bye bye undereye in medium and just dab it on my undereyes. This covers my undereye circles and doesnt settle into my fine lines. The best part? I dont even need to set it with powder and this stays all day on me. I live in a country with is hot all year long and i have oily skin but this stuff just stays til i wash my face in the evening. Go try mixing it with some of your concealer cast aways and it may just work for you!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Here's why I really like and recommend this concealer: If you're like me, who's swarthy good looks come with a side dish of dark purple undereyes, you know that truly concealing them is not a one step process. I've found some great concealers - but - in my experience most decent concealers tend to be dry. And look dry. And settle in lines we don't even have. Concealing my pre-menstrual undereyes is like skim coating a wall. This concealer is THE answer to what to use in tandem with your good-coverage-but-dry concealer.
A small amount provides excellent coverage. But yes, it's a little shiny and too emollient to be trusted on its own. I've tried a few various powders over it, but you know how that goes. I've had the best results with using it under a more matte concealer (what I use actually is not a concealer but Vichy Dermablend liquid foundation which is amazing for all kinds of things from concealer to fixing holes in drywall).
Depending on how your chosen it bye bye shade hits you, too light or too dark, use a matte/dry concealer that counterbalances it. We've all got concealers that are a little too dry and a little too dark or light and now is their time to shine!! Except without the shine. Ugh this backfired.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very good concealer for dark under-eyed circle coverage. The formula is very thick and creamy, and just a tiny little dab goes a long way. It offers very good coverage, especially the blue-hued under eyed circled.

Some minor flaws include: 1) it's a bit on the "oily" side 2)another flaw is that it settles in the creases, you'll need a good primer to keep this from happening 2) limited shades, I wish there was one with more yellow in it 4) it's hard to get the concealer out of the tube, even brand new, you'll really need to squeeze it out.

So I'm still learning about makeup and am no pro, but hiding these dark sacks under my eyes through heavy duty concealer has been one lifelong quest for me. I had almost merely settled on Mac's pro concealer which did a decent job of concealing but thank God I found this miracle product. It's definitely heavy and its oily so I suggest giving it time to settle and absolutely apply some sort of sealing powder to hold that baby in place (again sorry for my novice terminology)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is IT!! It literally covers so well it's AWESOME!! I recently took my 5 daughters to NYC for a vacation and one daughter was complaining of her under eye circles and how nothing ever worked. I let her use my Bye-bye under eyes and she couldn't believe it! She was so excited, my other girls wanted to try it. Well, I bought all of them Bye-bye under eye for Christmas and they were so happy! It goes on thick and you really only need a very little couple dots of it. I use the small end of my IT Cosmetics double ended foundation brush to buff it in. This stuff is amazing and lasts all day. It worked on my under eyes wonderfully and also on my 17 year old daughter's under eye's beautifully! This tube will last you for a very long time. Do not put it on very thick or I feel it would thick and cakey...and it is so highly pigmented you only need just a small amount!!

Top Rated It Cosmetics Products