It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not sure in would by this again but it is the best skin like concealer I've used so far. Fingers work best for application I think

on 6/27/2015 9:10:00 PM

This product may be a bit pricey for a lot of people, however a little goes a long way and a tube will last forever. It is very pigmented and I needed practice making sure you get the right amount. It is very shiny though so a setting powder is definitely a must. The main issue I had was finding the right shade. I first bought this in the light (the second lightest shade) and I found it to be too light despite needing the lightest or second lightest in foundation. I ended up getting a sample of neutral medium in a subscription box and it was much better for me, though it was a bit yellow. It does cover well (I use it on hickies and it is the only concealer that covers it well without being obvious) and lasts all day. I would recommend this, I would just consider a shade darker than you think you need and SETTING POWDER.

This concealer covers better than any other I have tried. It's very thick, so it covers well. Though it's thick, it does rub off because of how creamy and thick it is. But I would still use it over any other brand. I have circles under my eyes, so I need good coverage. I just put a little powder on top of it, and this helps to absorb some of the moisture. Definitely recommend it!

on 6/25/2015 7:06:00 PM

I've had terrible dark under eye circles since I was little, thanks to my Italian heritage. This concealer is the ONLY concealer that has actually helped cover them up. It has a very thick consistency, and you only need a tiny bit to cover each eye. It is a bit expensive, however, it lasts a long time. The biggest downfall of this product is that it is prone to creasing, and MUST be set with a powder. Otherwise, this is a fantastic concealer, and I would recommend it to anyone who has dark under eye circles!

on 6/21/2015 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Im just going to make this simple and to the point this concealer is unbelievable it truly never creases the coverage is great and a lil goes a long way this is one product that actually does what it claims but i been finding with every it cosmetics product i have used is great and never disappoints ive become hooked on it cosmetics if u havent try it yet its time u do

on 6/21/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ordered some products from QVC and this was included in the purchase in the color medium. I prefer a lighter color under my eyes, but that is not why I'm giving this a bad review. The problem for me is that I have textured, mature skin with some creapiness under my eyes, which this product definitely accentuates. As stated by many other reviewers, the product is extremely thick, even though I applied the most miniscule portion, it still clung to my skin and made the texture very unpleasant. So this is a no go product for me.

I do have and use the it CC under eye + SPF concealer that I will continue to use.

UPDATE: 6/26/2015
I am going to upgrade this to a 3 because with some experimenting, I have had a little better luck with this product. I don't know if I will repurchase it or not, so I left that a no for now. But I will continue to try to work with it and see if my techniques can make it more workable. I think in the beginning I may not have shaken it up enough and I will check back if it gets better. (Still a very thick and possibly difficult to work with product, but I'm giving it a second chance)

on 6/12/2015 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought my first tube of this from QVC and actually used it up! I've used other concealers and wrote reviews and raved about them, but when I actually purchased a second tube (which took me forever until I had to), that's when I knew it was a HG. This comes in a sleek, black squeeze tube and you need a TINY TINY amount to cover a huge area. I do what most other reviewers do, I take a pinhead amount and warm it between my fingertips and then apply it under each eye and blend it out and around. I even blend it around my nose to hide redness.
If you read the packaging, it states that it can be used as a foundation, if necessary.

I notice that this even helps to hide pores. Now, I don't wish to promote anything, but QVC does offer EZ pay quite a bit on this and sometimes you can even get a brush with it (I did with my second one). I use the Light shade, which works perfectly with my fair skin tone. Also, someone said it's like glue, not if you prep your eye area with a good eye cream. Don't slather it on, but a light application will help this apply more evenly.

I use this in conjunction with IT Cosmetics CC+Illumination Foundation.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is incredible! It covers the darkest of spots under the eyes. The texture is very thick, so it does cover very well. The only thing about it, is with it being SO thick, sometimes it smudges a bit. In hot weather, it can be a bit of a pain. All winter long I used it, and these minor things did not bother me one bit. I love this stuff, because it covers better than anything I have ever tried. There are just a few shades (like most concealers), and I use the "medium" color. It comes in a couple of different sized-tubes.
It is a bit more expensive than the drug store brands, but it also lasts way longer! So that is much better than paying for "runny" or thin concealer that wont do what you need it to do. I love this stuff, and defintely suggest trying it out. You can get it at Sephora, Ulta Beauty or online.

on 5/21/2015 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just finished my first tube of this. It took forever and it was even the tiny $10 tube. I have this in Neutral Medium and for my fair skin -- it works perfectly. I would maybe get Light next time if I want a little brightening under my eyes. So, this is how it works --- it is VERY thick. I use a pin drop amount and rub it in between my ring fingers. Then I dab lightly under my eyes and over spots. Sometimes I use my finger to completely blend in -- it melts into the skin that way. Sometimes I use a fluffly brush (ELF Concealer) to swirl it in. And sometimes I use a sponge (RT sponge) to blend it in. Any way I choose -- I get the same, flawless, seamless results. I love this concealer. It matches my skin perfectly. And for the tiny tube in the travel section at Ulta -- you pay $10 and it lasts forever because you don't need a lot of product. Do not use too much or it will crease and look cakey. Oh! And if I know I'm going to sweat or be gone all day without touchups -- this is the concealer I reach for above all others I own.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't understand HOW anyone applies this under their eyes. It's like dry glue, pulls on the skin and then dries it out and makes it look super gross. Tried warming it up and all that and it's still a skin colored glue. That being said it is an excellent spot concealer for acne which is what I currently use it for. The tube is okay, makes it a little difficult to not over dispense until you're used to it. Like other reviews said, you only need the tiniest amount of this to cover something up. Won't be purchasing again because I'm not sure I'll ever need to, the rate I'm going at I'll still have concealer left in this tube for the next decade. And when it finally does run out, I don't see it being a product I return to.

Video Reviews & Tutorials