January 27, 2015 | 2106 users online

Concealers - It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Cmbouknight

I have chronic hereditary under eye circles. I've tried basically every concealer out there. I was super excited to try this because it got such great reviews. I'm sorry to say I was not impressed. It was really creamy, so I expected coverage similar to the Amazing Cosmetics concealer (my HG.) Not even close. The coverage was medium, at best. This didn't make a dent on covering my dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2015 10:28:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I tend to dislike the liquid gel concealer formulas so I never had the urge to get this. I'm currently loving my concealer routine "The Double Whammy" which is NYX HD Yellow concealer and top it off with NARS Creamy Radiant in Custard. But, I was looking for something that would do it all in one step so I finally tested Bye Bye Under Eye. I can definitely see this being someones HG concealer. It does have amazing coverage. However, it doesn't meet my standards.

Formula: Very creamy and gel-like. A bit on the thick side. A little goes a long long way.

Coverage: Medium buildable. After two layers, I still could see my circles but this is a problem that comes from color/tone not so much with pigmentation.

Color: This is where this concealer fails. With their foundation, I am matched to Tan perfectly. However, with concealer Tan was too dark for under my eyes to conceal dark circles. I had to go up a shade (Neutral Medium) but the tone was way too pink! VERY PINK! Strong pale yellow such as NYX yellow and NARS custard really cover my depth and color of circles which are dark brown. Any peach, orange, salmon or pink tone will make them appear either darker or give a reverse raccoon effect depending on what shade it is. If Neutral Medium was a smidge darker and with a yellow tone, then I would have considered keeping it.

Finish: Pro: I loved how smooth this looked under my eyes. No creeping into fine lines and it didn't appear cakey or dry. Outstanding in that respect. Cons: Because this is a rather thick gel-like formula, It felt heavy under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Lilactopus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this in an Ipsy bag, and was a bit sketchy. Wow! Seriously! This is one of the greatest concealers I have tried! Not only does it hide my thick under eye bags (I have had chronic insomnia for nearly 13 years and it really shows), but it also works wonders hiding blemishes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 9:38:00 AM More reviews by LBooz16

Omg omg omg! Best concealor ever!!!! I have used this on every matter of person, old, young, dry, oily, acne and otherwise and always it's a beautiful turnout. A coworker of mine came into work hungover with no sleep I dabbed this under her eyes and she looked like she got a full 8hrs. Honestly ladies do yourself a favor and try this concealor!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2015 8:45:00 PM More reviews by NicoFinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in my ipsy bag and was kinda excited. I don't use concealer much and was excited to try one from It Cosmetics because I had heard such wonderful things about them. This particular one didn't really do it for me. Allow me to preface by saying that I am one of those people that consistently has dark circles under their eyes. No matter how much I sleep I get or try magic things with cold spoons or cold masks. They're just always kinda dark; I consider it part of my overall look at this point. So I tried this and it just gave me okay coverage. It claims it doesn't crease but I definitely had to set it with powder for it not to do so. The product is really creamy and boy does a little go a long way. It spreads far and wide across your face. I at first tried using a brush but I found my fingers spread the product a bit more smoothly.
But the main reason I say I won't purchase this again is because of the $24 price tag. A bit too much for my wallet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this to mostly conceal redness around my eyes and make the area brighter. I am really pleased with it! Usually I opt for powder concealers like BareMinerals, but I really like how this looks on me! It is a thick and kind of sticky concealer. Not runny like the pen-type products. It keeps the area under my eyes bright and fresh looking all day which is what I really strive for. I did notice if I didn't blend enough, it would crease a little bit. The tiniest dab around my eyes is enough to cover the whole area. If you use too much, it really stands out especially on drier skin or fine lines. It is also really good at concealing breakouts, but can become flaky looking at the end of the day when you use it over acne.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is decently pigmented, and SUPER creamy.

The problem is that it's TOO creamy. It never sets. NEVER. I have put powder on top of this stuff and it still feels wet and slides around, settling into any tiny little nook or cranny it can find around my eyes. And I don't even have that many!

I tried to make this stuff work for me, but it just absolutely wouldn't. Back to the store it went. (And thankfully at the store, I found a better option for much cheaper in Maybelline Fit Me Concealer!)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Jamilynn90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Extremely disappointed in this product. I wanted to love it because their foundation is so amazing, definitely my HG. This concealer is extremely thick, so I was expecting full coverage. I apply it under my eyes and around my nose with my concealer brush, blend it in and set with translucent powder. This concealer gives me almost no coverage at all. Within a few hours, my under eyes are extremely cakey and my nose is super oily. I'm actually going to be returning this product and will go back to my normal MAC Pro Longwear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by lesteach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only concealer that doesn't sink and or accentuate my undereye wrinkles. I make sure to moisturize a minute prior to applying this. For a long time I would just warm up a bit in between my middle fingers and then pat it on. Now I'm using sephora pro concealer brush. With both methods, the result is consistently great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by billie999

Great concealer. I still have to use a corrector under this because it by itself will not cover my undereye rings, but it is one of the best concealers for the undereyes that I've ever used. I just bought another tube.