October 21, 2014 | 1846 users online

Concealers - It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was shock to find out that i didn't write review about this product as i use it now for quite long time and already stop looking for other concealers.

Right first i must tell that i m person that i ALWAYS wear concealer on my eyes. And this from when i was 15yo - now 36. Concealer in my routine is the most important product from all my make up. I have concealers in EVERY bag and is the first thing i'll apply when i get up and even if i m not make up i'll still have concealer on my eyes.

I must mention i have tried ALL from cheap to super $$ like la mer , CDP and this blow out all of them. This is the BEST CONCEALER that is on the market. I wont comment on texture , packaging but only as coverage and lasting power.
This is the only concealer that will cover my awful dark circles and last quite a dicent time.
In my long search i found some that do cover but wont last or cover and last but crease like mad. This one honestly is the best. I apply ONLY ONES x day and very rare twice if i have make up for a long time on. Come on there isn't a product that will last 24h. This one last on me good 8h before i need to reapply and even after 8h still dont good that bad . If applied correctly the product wont crease. You have to apply and work it out either with brush or fingers. I always use fingers , is much better as you are heating the product and make it easier to apply . Also you have to tap gently from OUTTER eye to INNER . Never from inside out. Concealers must be applied againts the fine lines or wrinkles even if there is none of those. I also NEVER set this concealer , this is how good it is. Mind you my skin is dry even more around my eyes and i m not that young anymore either. So i do not need setting but you can do if needed.
I have used in the past CDP which i also like a lot and still have it in fact but i only apply CDP if i gonna wear make up for short period or around the house.
IT concealer is the one i will buy again and again and trust for my needs. I use the medium neutral colour and i m around MAC 15 with sligthly cool neutral undertones. I also had and used the light colour but was way to light for me.
As i mention up i stop looking for other concealers this is how happy i am with this one and i am normally very hard to please and stick with a certain products.
About the price is GREAT as one tube ( the full size ) last me around or little less than a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Tessix

Me: I have the dark blue and purple circles of someone who looks like Rocky gone wrong and the creases of an ocean trench. I love this stuff. The Stuff: It is a weirder liquid texture (creamy gel???), definitely not for everyone, but I love it. The colour is very cool. I would bother if I was warmer toned. I have the lightest shade. Package: Sure. Whatever. It's a tube. Application: Fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

I am a self confessed concealer junkie and after reading fabulous reviews, had to try this. I'm impressed, it does exactly what it says that it does and I leave the house every morning with perfect looking skin. The only (and it is the only!) problem with this is that it's short lived and by lunchtime my tired look has returned. To be honest though, if I look great for half of the day, that's better than nothing! This is a fairly thick cream, but it's easy to apply and doesn't sink into creases or fine lines. It has the best coverage that I've ever encountered with a concealer and works just as well for blemishes and dark spots as it does for under eyes. I think that it's well worth the pennies (come on, it's not that pricey!) and I think it'll probably be part of my make-up bag for ever now.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by spottedswan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very cool colors that didn't work with my warm undertone. I found it thick, sticky, and hard to blend. I tried it with fingers and an excellent brush. Ultimately I returned it, and picked up the MUFE HD concealer. It's just as pigmented, and I prefer the formula.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

So far this is not my favorite concealer.
It is quite thick and dry making it a little hard to blend. It does cover my under eye circles quite well but nothing amazing.
As for blemishes and marks I rather not use this. The tone is just not right and it does not cover them well without looking lvery cakey and just not right.
I bought a small sample size from Ulta for $10 I think..maybe just a bit more?
This little tube is all I need it will last forever as you only need the smallest dot.

As for any skincare benefits I have yet to notice anything.
Overall I do like this concealer alright I guess,it does not hold up all that well and I still prefer my Revlon colorstay concealer with doe foot applicator. I love the shade medium. It is a decent shade and covers anything I want it to. It lasts much longer and looks better during the day than this did.
The small tube I have will be all I need for a long time but I would consider purchasing again. For myself I think this would be good maybe for event type situations, vacations, going to be outside during the hot summer time, and times when I need a really heavy duty thick concealer.

I want to try the corrector next and possibly the powder.

UPDATE
I am really not liking this concealer at all.
I am trying to use it up which will take a long time...
It just does not look good on the skin, it breaks up, looks cakey, and very unnatural.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by DeniseBB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer does a good job of covering up dark circles....for a while. For me, that "flawless" effect lasts about 3-4 hours if it's not hot out. It creases even if I set it with powder. It makes my bottom eyelash mascara run (I've gone through about 7 types of mascara all different brands). I wouldn't buy it again. Especially because the quality does not match the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is worth trying if you like a thicker concealer, but it's not a full coverage concealer even with the thickness. I also didn't find it brightening & I had it in its lightest shade. I like Maybelline's Dream Lumi in Radiant to give you an idea of what works for me. Recently I purchased Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector with SPF in Fair 05 & I like this too. Not as brightening as the Lumi, but just as thin so it glides on easy. My other problem with the It was it's tube since every time I squeezed it too much would pop out & since it's thick you really don't need that much. I think after a color corrector the It concealer might be good for under eyes. As for spots on your face, like age spots, I could still see mine after using It concealer & their powder foundation & mine are very light toned. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend with dark under eye circles or face discoloration since I could still see light spots through it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

This is in a class by itself. I am thrilled beyond belief with the performance of this product. I have light which has a subtle peach tone which is good for cancelling out blue and unlike what all the others claim (especially that nasty Bobbi Brown corrector) this one really does cancel out the darkness. It blends in like it was a second skin and doesn't crease at all. The staying power is remarkable. I state these accolades along side what I felt was the best available - Nars Radiance, Bare Essentuals Stroke of Light, Armani Master Corrector (both yellow and pink), and Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener, and it is light years ahead of any of these products. At $38 it is not cheap but I spent over $150 on this latest batch. Not that they were crap but they sure don't do what this one does!

I have the one that is in a jar which is an updated formula. This is NOT thick at all and there is absolutely no creasing

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by j_drage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail under eye concealer! It brightens just enough and covers my minimal dark circles perfectly. The true test is that it doesn't crease and settle into my fine lines. You only need a very small amount so the tube should last quite a while so I think it is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by shayv90

Love this concealer and prefer it over the MAC Pro Longwear concealer. It covers my dark circles really well, something I've always had a problem covering up. It has a tacky consistency and goes on thick, which is why a little goes a long way. But it does not cake. In fact, it doesn't dry completely and unless you like the moist look, I suggest using a powder over it. Since it doesn't dry completely, it's "workable" throughout the day. Meaning you can tap your fingers around the applied area throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. But this concealer has amazing staying power - you won't have to do it that often.

The color runs lighter than other brands. I used both the NW25 and NW15 in MAC because I tan easily but also lose my tan just as fast, so my skin tone is constantly changing and I like being able to mix the two colors to get my perfect shade. I would say the Light shade is equivalent to the NW15, the neutral medium shade is equivalent to a mix of half NW15 and half NW25 (I don't want to stay NW20 since I've never used that shade before), and the tan is equivalent to the NW25.

I like that this concealer does not oxidize as much as the MAC concealers. Sometimes with MAC, the color you apply is completely different from the color on your skin an hour later. Bye Bye Under Eye does oxidize slightly, but not by much. It's more natural looking than the MAC concealer, and both have equal staying power. I prefer the packaging of Bye Bye Under Eye over the MAC Pro Longwear. The tube allows me to take as much as I need without wasting any product, something the MAC Pro Longwear pump couldn't do. If you're having problems with the MAC concealers, I suggest trying the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer!