It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I agree with the other review that said to use this in tandem with a drier concealer! I've tested almost every type of concealer for my horrendous undereye circles and nothing really worked for me. I have bought concealers which I only used a couple of times because they were too dry and made me look so much older or too oily that they settled in my undereye creases. Then i got this one and thought of using it along with a concealer that was more drying. What i do is mix a bit of zero kuma concealer and bye bye undereye in medium and just dab it on my undereyes. This covers my undereye circles and doesnt settle into my fine lines. The best part? I dont even need to set it with powder and this stays all day on me. I live in a country with is hot all year long and i have oily skin but this stuff just stays til i wash my face in the evening. Go try mixing it with some of your concealer cast aways and it may just work for you!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Here's why I really like and recommend this concealer: If you're like me, who's swarthy good looks come with a side dish of dark purple undereyes, you know that truly concealing them is not a one step process. I've found some great concealers - but - in my experience most decent concealers tend to be dry. And look dry. And settle in lines we don't even have. Concealing my pre-menstrual undereyes is like skim coating a wall. This concealer is THE answer to what to use in tandem with your good-coverage-but-dry concealer.
A small amount provides excellent coverage. But yes, it's a little shiny and too emollient to be trusted on its own. I've tried a few various powders over it, but you know how that goes. I've had the best results with using it under a more matte concealer (what I use actually is not a concealer but Vichy Dermablend liquid foundation which is amazing for all kinds of things from concealer to fixing holes in drywall).
Depending on how your chosen it bye bye shade hits you, too light or too dark, use a matte/dry concealer that counterbalances it. We've all got concealers that are a little too dry and a little too dark or light and now is their time to shine!! Except without the shine. Ugh this backfired.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very good concealer for dark under-eyed circle coverage. The formula is very thick and creamy, and just a tiny little dab goes a long way. It offers very good coverage, especially the blue-hued under eyed circled.

Some minor flaws include: 1) it's a bit on the "oily" side 2)another flaw is that it settles in the creases, you'll need a good primer to keep this from happening 2) limited shades, I wish there was one with more yellow in it 4) it's hard to get the concealer out of the tube, even brand new, you'll really need to squeeze it out.

So I'm still learning about makeup and am no pro, but hiding these dark sacks under my eyes through heavy duty concealer has been one lifelong quest for me. I had almost merely settled on Mac's pro concealer which did a decent job of concealing but thank God I found this miracle product. It's definitely heavy and its oily so I suggest giving it time to settle and absolutely apply some sort of sealing powder to hold that baby in place (again sorry for my novice terminology)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is IT!! It literally covers so well it's AWESOME!! I recently took my 5 daughters to NYC for a vacation and one daughter was complaining of her under eye circles and how nothing ever worked. I let her use my Bye-bye under eyes and she couldn't believe it! She was so excited, my other girls wanted to try it. Well, I bought all of them Bye-bye under eye for Christmas and they were so happy! It goes on thick and you really only need a very little couple dots of it. I use the small end of my IT Cosmetics double ended foundation brush to buff it in. This stuff is amazing and lasts all day. It worked on my under eyes wonderfully and also on my 17 year old daughter's under eye's beautifully! This tube will last you for a very long time. Do not put it on very thick or I feel it would thick and cakey...and it is so highly pigmented you only need just a small amount!!

This is not a concealer that works well for me when I smear it over my undereye circles, but it is my favorite thing for the bags. Under my eyes is very dark but trying to cover everything up totally looks unnatural on me, and it emphasizes the fine lines. I'm loving Wayne Goss's method where you just put concealer on the line of the bag, and this is the full coverage formula is perfect for that. I take the tiniest pin prick amount and place it along the bag line with my brush. The neutral medium shade is several shades lighter than my skin and hides the bag well.

After I hide the bag line, I just barely touch my jojoba oil and press it over the concealer, which takes way any flakes and makes the formula melt with my skin. Whenever I do this, my husband tells me that I am glowing and look like I got a good night of sleep - it doesn't look at all like I am wearing makeup.

I'm a makeup minimalist when it comes to products that cover the skin, and this is perfect. With how little of this stuff I use with this method, the tube could last for years.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have bought every brand known to man kind for my dark circles. This is the best product I've found so far. Nothing will ever work 100% for me. The only problem is that it doesn't cover for very long.

While this product removed my undereye circles, it was too greasy to continue using. Even using a little caused a shiny grease under my eyes that all the powder in the world couldn't hide. So, back to trying to find the perfect undereye concealer

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Love the coverage, received it as a sample so no money wasted, the coverage was wonderful but caused my eyes to water uncontrollably. Stopped using it & my eyes returned to normal. Would recommend based on coverage & staying power.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice concealer. It covers dark circles well, & brightens eyes. It can settle in wrinkles if applied to heavily. You get a lot of product in the tube & the tube lasts for more than 6 months. It is very thick, so I warm a small amount on the back of my hand before applying. At this moment, it is the best concealer that I've found. I will continue to purchase until I find something better.

Top Rated It Cosmetics Products