December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Concealers - It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is decently pigmented, and SUPER creamy.

The problem is that it's TOO creamy. It never sets. NEVER. I have put powder on top of this stuff and it still feels wet and slides around, settling into any tiny little nook or cranny it can find around my eyes. And I don't even have that many!

I tried to make this stuff work for me, but it just absolutely wouldn't. Back to the store it went. (And thankfully at the store, I found a better option for much cheaper in Maybelline Fit Me Concealer!)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Jamilynn90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Extremely disappointed in this product. I wanted to love it because their foundation is so amazing, definitely my HG. This concealer is extremely thick, so I was expecting full coverage. I apply it under my eyes and around my nose with my concealer brush, blend it in and set with translucent powder. This concealer gives me almost no coverage at all. Within a few hours, my under eyes are extremely cakey and my nose is super oily. I'm actually going to be returning this product and will go back to my normal MAC Pro Longwear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by lesteach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only concealer that doesn't sink and or accentuate my undereye wrinkles. I make sure to moisturize a minute prior to applying this. For a long time I would just warm up a bit in between my middle fingers and then pat it on. Now I'm using sephora pro concealer brush. With both methods, the result is consistently great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by billie999

Great concealer. I still have to use a corrector under this because it by itself will not cover my undereye rings, but it is one of the best concealers for the undereyes that I've ever used. I just bought another tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I've tried this in 2 colors and I give up. I tried the light and medium and both colors are so wrong for my NC 25 skin tone. They go on super light toned (so super light ladies rejoice), yet didn't cover my undereye circles. And creased within hours even set with powder. I do not get the hype surrounding this product and product line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

I love this product, I kinda had my doubts when I first felt how thick the consistency was but I truly love it. This will prob remain my under eye concealer go to for a very long time.

I use the color Neutral Medium, and am usually in the light category of any sort of concealer and the Neutral Medium is quite light, I would be nervous to use the lighter color. Its a thick consistency, I warm it up on my finger before I apply and it goes on pretty easily. It doesn't crack, feather, show my lines or anything, it doesn't even wear off as the day goes on. I received it in my Ipsy bag and am so glad I did, it isn't something I would have tried on my own.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Silverfox7

I wanted to love this product, but I just don't. It is thick. I am not a fan of thick concealers. It covers, but does not blend well and ends up looking cakey. I find that this is the case with all of IT's products that are concealers, cover-ups, foundations. They are just too thick and honesly do not cover well. My skin is normal except in the t-zone and this product just does not work for me. Maybe it would be better for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I received this in my November glam bag from ipsy. I'm super impressed with it! I have it in the shade neutral medium and its perfect for my NC20 skin. I've always had really bad dark under eye circles so a good under eye concealer is a staple in my makeup routine. This is very thick and it covers flawlessly with no creasing. The consistency reminds me of hard candy glamoflage concealer but its a much better product. It lasts all day on me too. I even used it to cover a blemish and it worked for that as well. To be honest I probably would never have tried this so thanks ipsy for sending me this amazing product! A little goes a long way. I received a small sample size but as soon as that runs out I'm definitely going to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa1911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product! I dont have really bad dark circles but this product covers like a dream. It does crease in your fine lines IF you put one big layer of it. If you build it up a little at a time it will not crease and honestly you dont even need to build it up (at least i dont). The color range is fine for me. I have the tan one and it is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. It is quite shiny if you dont set it with powder but i dont mind because i always set my concealer with powder. It last all day. Honestly i think this product is fantastic. In terms of price it can get quite expensive if you live in Canada because you have to order it from the states but it is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I finally tried this and wow I am blown away again by something from this brand. This is the best concealer I have tried so far and I thought MAC's was the best. This is great for me with my dry skin and its thick but not too thick like Hard Candy's.

It really concealed completely and I barely needed anything else. It set all day and I had no movement. I am seriously impressed with the coverage and formula. I am NW20 and used Medium Neutral. It's a perfect match. If you are NW20 as well, do NOT get light, its too light.