December 18, 2014 | 1402 users online

Mascara - Anna Sui - Long Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by missvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got the Dolly Girl Full Lash Mascara. It was very nice, my eyelashes felt soft and looked full. It smelled like roses, so it was nice to apply. As well, the brush was wonderful, and easy to apply with. It accentuated my already full and long curled lashes. The black shows up nice and soft, and only takes a few flicks of the wrist to apply. Not a lot of smudging, and in fact, it's also easy to remove with makeup remover. Nice product, as always to be expected from Anna Sui.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by tooflymakeupartist

MY FAV MASCARA IN THE WORLD ,I am a talented makeup artist and this mascara truly works wonders like no other, amazing amazing amazing!! it actually makes your lashes long long long and natural looking so gorgeous this is my go to mascara FOR LIFE!! if anyone rated this low your CRAZY!!! my number one mascara even on my clients of diverse nationalities this mascara is beyond!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jlattridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the closest to perfect mascara I have come. I LOVE this mascara. I have recently run out and can not find any where I live so I might order online. My ONLY complaint about this mascara is that sometimes the fibers would get in my eyes. Not much of a con. It made my lashes looks so long and full. The packaging is wonderful too. I love Anna Sui.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 4:37:00 AM More reviews by seniorita

I really like this stuff...the little fibers are genius, it holds a curl well, and it smells so pretty! I usually put on a couple coats to really elongate..making sure to do both zig-zag and straight up motions so that the lashes curl and extend, and then, mostly out of fear that the fibers will flake off(although they haven't as I have worn it solo but it does make the lashes prettier anyways) I put a coat of MAC's zoom lash on top. People always ask what I use and I give them this formula. Trust me, if you want nice long fluttery lashes, this will definitely take you there!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

I liked the smell of this mascara and it does give good length. It doesn't do much for volume though, and is a little harder to get off. I guess that's the tradeoff for not smudging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by hapapower

Wowzers...one of the aestheticians where I work insisted on putting this on me. I was truly amazed by the amount of length this stuff added to my lashes. When she was done, I looked like I had doll lashes, long and lovely. I got a bit of volume buildup too because she applied 4 coats of the stuff. I could definitely see the lengthening fibers, but I don't mind at all when a mascara makes my lashes look like they're fake! The only two reasons why I wouldn't buy this are: 1) it's insanely expensive at about $25 a tube, and 2) it's very hard to find. But I am impressed!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaCB

It does add length like it says it will, and it smells good, but does nothing else well. I experienced a lot of flaking every time I tried it. I hear Super Long Lash is better and want to try that but Anna Sui is hard to come by here for some reason. They used to have it at my nearest Sephora and some dept stores but no longer do. It was pricey considering the poor quality, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ymillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Package is same as any other mascara..nothing spetacular. This wasn't the best mascara I've used. This came off so easily after maybe 2-3 hours? and didn't really lengthen as much as I would have liked. I ended up looking like a panda with small flakes of mascara on the bottom of my eye. The only good thing is it has a nice rose smell..and that's it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by wendiii

It did what it said it would... it lengthened... and for that it gets 4 lippies. There wasn't much volume to this mascara...but then again, it's not a volumizing mascara so I guess I can't complain. I usually just pair this up with my Shiseido mascara base...and it's perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I will not buy this mascara again because it does nothing for me - doesn't elongate my lashes nor does it volumizes. My lashes are pretty stubbornly straight and thin. They are however, long to begin with. Upon using this, it doesn't do anything for me. It looks the same as it would without it. i do like the rose smell and the packaging though. I much rather use Lancome mascaras for elongation and YSL for volumizing and Shiseido for curling (too bad there is no mascara that has all three) :(